Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal (2324 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Antimandatethie(m): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hello guys
Let gist each, others about our playboy lifestyle tell us your ordeal

1 Like

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by bigpriik: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
I have furked twin sisters before without them knowing so sweet.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Antimandatethie(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
bigpriik:
I have furked twin sisters before without them knowing so sweet.

You don get class be that

1 Like

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by illicit(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
I once dated a corp member
We lived in d same compound and work in d same office, a library

She liked me to fvck her in odd places, like on my office desk, at the tap in our compound, on her verandah
When she is on d phone with her suitors
She gives me bj in a bar
She makes me press her breast on a bike especially on a lonely road

She gives me good food with enough vitamin to compensate for my energy wink

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Womanizer(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
I have bleeped 3 different girls within a space of 24 hours grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by JJfrank22(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Womanizer:

Brotherly!!
U remind me of my secondary school days when I usually draw timetable kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Stawner16(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Once lived in a flat. Spent less than 6 months there but I bleeped 3 different girls living in the same building and none of them knew about the others. How I managed to pull it off is a story for another day grin

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by JJfrank22(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
I slept with two roomies in my undergraduate days in my room.
I can't just tell if the two of them are aware that I slept with both of them till 2day. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God for saving me

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by pheelhip(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nawa ooo angry
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Silentgroper(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
I'll try grooming myself to be a playboy for a year .. I need that cruise before I leave dear earth...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Antimandatethie(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2023
illicit:
We live in d same compound and work in d same office, a library

She likes me to fvck her in odd places, like on my office desk, at the tap in our compound, on her verandah
She gives me bj in a bar

illicit:

She likes me to fvck her in odd places, like on my office desk, at the tap in our compound, on her verandah
She gives me bj in a bar

illicit:

She gives me bj in a bar

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Antimandatethie(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2023
have ever bleeped mum and daughters

1 Like

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Antimandatethie(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2023
we need more ordeals dudes
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Antimandatethie(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2023
we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Antimandatethie(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2023
*131*20#
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Antimandatethie(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2023
antimandatie
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Antimandatethie(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2023
main
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by LeeSmart: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
illicit:

She gives me bj in a bar

No vex oo, her name na janet?
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by LeeSmart: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Womanizer:
Ur moniker alone says a lot
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Ballzproblem2: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
omo the kind lie I don read here 😵

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Evestar200(f): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
illicit:

She gives me bj in a bar

hmmm
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by illicit(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Evestar200:
hmmm

Yes baby
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by illicit(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
LeeSmart:

No vex oo, her name na janet?

Not at all
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by Antimandatethie(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
illicit:

Not at all
oh lala
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by illicit(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
I got more wink
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by MikeofKd(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
I’ve slept with two blood sisters before and trust me it not a flex you think it is. Both sisters are currently on bad terms now cause of me , I feel sad everyday this happened.

I was dating the elder sis. One day ( the elder sis) introduced me to her younger sister. Few weeks later her younger sister came to my place alone courtesy of the elder sis to bring food and some stuffs for me, after we ate and all she took off her top complaining of heat , d weather was cloudy o ,her temptation and her seduction was too good I fell in cheaply. Her younger sis was more pretty , sexy tbh and she was the sweetest too. Brown flawless skin , slim and curvy waist, extremely soft proportionate ass , sexy voice , tight pussy clean asf , she was even more respectful and submissive than her elder sis which made me fall even weaker and Yes she had all these features and more so b4 u judge me , u sef reason am .

After that day , we had several sneaky Link ups (nobody knew) till her younger sister started telling me dat she has strong feelings for me and she can’t hide it anymore , then she started fighting her elder sister to leave me alone.

Omo her elder sis fought and broke up with me after d younger sis confessed Las las. while her elder sis was heartbroken and crying I pet her and we did two solid rounds dat day , Omo she bleep me very well dat day no lies .

After d intense and passionate knacking she was telling me to promise her dat I would dump her younger sis , i sha promised her heaven and earth ,even told her na she I go like marry but all na lie sha cus I still knack her younger sis a day before I relocated , I didn’t tell neither of them but I have had plans of relocating earlier on b4 d whole drama started sef so I just packed my bags and disappeared, changed my sim , but I do spy on them on Facebook and I can still sense they haven’t settled , they aren’t even friends on Facebook Omo. One of my guy for that area still Dey gist me say dem no Dey talk like b4 again. My guy say their even mumsy Dey find me sef lol (be like she too wan collect her own share ) It’s well with all of them sha.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by ItisWell22(f): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
😑
MikeofKd:
I’ve slept with two blood sisters before and trust me it not a flex you think it is. Both sisters are currently on bad terms now cause of me , I feel sad everyday this happened.

I was dating the elder sis. One day ( the elder sis) introduced me to her younger sister. Few weeks later her younger sister came to my place alone courtesy of the elder sis to bring food and some stuffs for me, after we ate and all she took off her top complaining of heat , d weather was cloudy o ,her temptation and her seduction was too good I fell in cheaply. Her younger sis was more pretty , sexy tbh and she was the sweetest too. Brown flawless skin , slim and curvy waist, extremely soft proportionate ass , sexy voice , tight pussy clean asf , she was even more respectful and submissive than her elder sis which made me fall even weaker and Yes she had all these features and more so b4 u judge me , u sef reason am .

After that day , we had several sneaky Link ups (nobody knew) till her younger sister started telling me dat she has strong feelings for me and she can’t hide it anymore , then she started fighting her elder sister to leave me alone.

Omo her elder sis fought and broke up with me after d younger sis confessed Las las. while her elder sis was heartbroken and crying I pet her and we did two solid rounds dat day , Omo she bleep me very well dat day no lies .

After d intense and passionate knacking she was telling me to promise her dat I would dump her younger sis , i sha promised her heaven and earth ,even told her na she I go like marry but all na lie sha cus I still knack her younger sis a day before I relocated , I didn’t tell neither of them but I have had plans of relocating earlier on b4 d whole drama started sef so I just packed my bags and disappeared, changed my sim , but I do spy on them on Facebook and I can still sense they haven’t settled , they aren’t even friends on Facebook Omo. One of my guy for that area still Dey gist me say dem no Dey talk like b4 again. My guy say their even mumsy Dey find me sef lol (be like she too wan collect her own share ) It’s well with all of them sha.
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by elipheleh(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
ItisWell22:
😑

Ohhhh

Sinners thread! angry angry angry

Runs out of here.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by stunnert(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
I remember that year I fvcked my boss wife, two weeks later I fvcked the grown up daughter. Till date my former boss has no idea .
Playboy for life. So many pretty women around, how you except a gee to stick to one of em

1 Like

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by DyingFetus: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
These ones no be play boys , na mumu boys Dem be wasting their semen on old hoes when the real plahboys are with their family and concubines with multiple real estate and cars .

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by IamFINESSE: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
If you haven't bleeped with mother and daughter, dammnn you're missing
Re: Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal by UcheKingsley1: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fvcked younger sis tire, she later traveled to imo state, my name was always on her lips at home Lagos and home home, her elder sister came to Lagos, came to say hi, we became friends, we start fvcking, infact my house became her rest points till I decided to pack out.

Her elder sis kept asking me everytime she dey ride me if I dey fvck her younger sister, I normally tell her no, that I'm only taking good care and advocing her to be a good girl that's all.

We continued till I left Lagos, I'm now at imo state, guess what, she and the younger sister are now in imo state, I refuse to disclose my location to them. grin. I'm tired of their pussy. Sadly, I blocked both of them.

Modified
The younger sister never still want to give up. She dey still call my line once once in a while with different lines...maybe using boyfriends lines. Sometimes, she texts me randomly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Mama / Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid / Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.