Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! (2297 Views)

Females On Average Usually Have Higher Body Counts Than Males / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Jerkbaba: 10:56pm On Jan 03
Everytime i see all these stupid men taking all these regular girls on outings i just laugh! They think they're the first to fvuck that pussy! grin . They dont know these prostitutes in disguise that call themselves church girl have twice the body count of that of olosho even ashawo & olosho combine together! Regular girls are the worst predenters ever! And for some off you that don't know who regular girls are, let me define that for you! Regular girls (Ashawo in disguise) are the type of girls you find in banks, churches, or any other work place and even homes living with their parents that pretend to be virgins and holy! They are the worst type of females you'll ever meet in this life! If most of them open up to you and tell you their body count, you will never believe it! angry. That's why i hate them so much! It's only olosho i fvuck when kongi come my way! For you stupid men dating all these regular girls, my advise for you is end it there & now! They're playing you! Know this and know peace!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by EmptyGarden(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03
Absolutely! Especially the righteous looking ones.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by emekalovepets: 11:35pm On Jan 03
Regular girls are more better then ur stupid olosho date ur age mate and stop misleading us they are church girls which are virgin and ceo

17 Likes

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by rocknation62(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03
Wait fess…are you advising us to start fvcking olosho? I don’t understand your point.

14 Likes

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by otipoju(m): 12:07am On Jan 04
At the end na person born you too. You too wey dey nack Olosho all the time...you are a wasted product too.

You they waste money and energy on wetin no add any value to you. You are paying someone to enjoy what you are giving her for free.

Who be the looser ? Na you na.

Live and let live. Nobody Holy pass. As men take like sex na him women take like am too.

If you are sleeping with multiple people, why can't they do the same. Be coded and discreet and respectful.

4 Likes

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by buharibanjo(m): 1:28am On Jan 04
Funny but u shouldn't read this more than once else u discover the truth init

1 Like

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:42am On Jan 04
Lol some olosho do 100 men in a week. A highly promiscuous woman has probably max of 70 bodies.

8 Likes

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Gerrard59(m): 2:02am On Jan 04
Jerkbaba:
Everytime i see all these stupid men taking all these regular girls on outings i just laugh! They think they're the first to fvuck that pussy! grin . They dont know these prostitutes in disguise that call themselves church girl have twice the body count of that of olosho even ashawo & olosho combine together! Regular girls are the worst predenters ever! And for some off you that don't know who regular girls are, let me define that for you! Regular girls (Ashawo in disguise) are the type of girls you find in banks, churches, or any other work place and even homes living with their parents that pretend to be virgins and holy! They are the worst type of females you'll ever meet in this life! If most of them open up to you and tell you their body count, you will never believe it! angry. That's why i hate them so much! It's only olosho i fvuck when kongi come my way! For you stupid men dating all these regular girls, my advise for you is end it there & now! They're playing you! Know this and know peace!

OP seems pained that men like him are taking their girlfriends out for dates and lunches while he is left with sex workers. You made your choice. Why are you angry at the choices made by other men? Weren't you taught to live and let others live? Did anyone stop you from patronising sex workers? OK, fine, "regular girls" are also promiscuous. What are you going to do about it? Call on Tinubu to subsidise regular girls? Ban them? Form a commodity price control board? What?

Something tells me you cannot afford to take girls out, even on random dates. Something tells me you don't have platonic female friends you even gist with randomly. Something tells me you don't have money even to live a comfortable life. Something tells me you will cry if you hear that some men spend 100K per night to have sex with sex workers.

Better go and find something useful to do with your life than lamenting and wailing about what other men decide to use their money for.

Ikot Ekpene alfa meil!

13 Likes

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Lee99: 2:07am On Jan 04
Every Mallam with him kettle, OP if na olosho you like then stick to them, no come disturb us wey bother to date "regular girls" face your own make we face our own

2 Likes

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by CandidAdmin(m): 4:10am On Jan 04
If you are not happy dating a regular girl or olosho, then start dating your fellow men.

Simple.

Enough of all this crap you guys keep posting as if you weren't the ones who caused it.

You can also be a single father if you want.

That gender is something else, but unfortunately, there's nothing you guys can do about it!

Pick one and stop this things!
Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by SenecaTheYonger: 4:44am On Jan 04
Jerkbaba:

Abeg knack your thing and go. There’s nothing worse than a man defending prostitutes because he’s so insecure in the kind of women he can get.

The ones that do it in secret and the ones that do it in the open are all the same. But the worst is a man who’s trying to make prostitute look better. You have failed as a human being

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by orohbirodeysmel: 4:53am On Jan 04
otipoju:
At the end na person born you too. You too wey dey nack Olosho all the time...you are a wasted too.

Live and let live.

Very correct at the bolded 💯

I met a girl in an eatery around my neighborhood, we exchanged contacts and started getting along well. We chat very well, but I noticed a pattern in our chit chat. Everyday around 7pm, she will become busy and tell me not to call or chat her till around 11pm.
What's the reason? that she works in a hotel and between 7pm to 11pm is the peak of sales in the hotel. So she is busy attending to customers. Okay let me visit you in your place of work, she refused. I told another street nigga, and he told me that the girl is probably an olosho. I gave him her area and after some days my guy burst the girl...she is full time olosho. My guy advised me to play along that the girls loves me and I will be eating her olosho money. The girl visited me and made advances I refused.

I started withdrawing myself from her until I ghosted her finally. If you are an olosho, that's a Public toilet...I no fit lower my own level of home training and discipline to your own level all in the name of kpekus and yeye love, instead na you go leave your olosho work, have a total change of life and mentality for us to rock n roll...what you consume is what you become over time

1 Like

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Reminderz: 5:05am On Jan 04
sometimes when I see some men trying to justify their addiction to patronising sex workers by saying even oloshos are better than some known girls pretending to be good, I immediately know the category of men such person belong; men without foresight... men who only think with their dick...

it's just like saying the people doing fraud or Yahoo is better than those hustling legally... you made your choice OP, if your girl is unfaithful to you, then that's you and your girls problem... you don't have to justify your addiction and display your stupidity by trying to make the wrong thing seem right... it makes you look silly... you and the sex workers you're patronising made your choice, leave virtuous people out of it... people like you deceive other naive souls into thinking that's what everyone is already into in order to lead them towards the misery line... misery loves company... it's just like olosho saying virginity doesn't matter...

3 Likes

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by 4mee: 7:14am On Jan 04
True.

1 Like

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by 4mee: 7:17am On Jan 04
Jerkbaba:

It's no surprise that more girls are involved in hookups. In an interview of young girls in polytechnic, here's why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-PXdeL2tc

She's in business , while the guy is in love.
Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Namaster: 7:44am On Jan 04
The mistake you're making is that you still believe there is a difference between "regular" girls and olosho.

ALL girls are oloshos. The only difference is price.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Namaster: 7:44am On Jan 04
grin
Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Osashalom: 8:13am On Jan 04
emekalovepets:
Regular girls are more better then ur stupid olosho date ur age mate and stop misleading us they are church girls which are virgin and ceo
God bless you.... That idiotic mumucious goat is thinking from a damaged mind.

1 Like

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Karleb(m): 8:50am On Jan 04
Gerrard59:

OP seems pained that men like him are taking their girlfriends out for dates and lunches while he is left with sex workers. You made your choice. Why are you angry at the choices made by other men? Weren't you taught to live and let others live? Did anyone stop you from patronising sex workers? OK, fine, "regular girls" are also promiscuous. What are you going to do about it? Call on Tinubu to subsidise regular girls? Ban them? Form a commodity price control board? What?

Something tells me you cannot afford to take girls out, even on random dates. Something tells me you don't have platonic female friends you even gist with randomly. Something tells me you don't have money even to live a comfortable life. Something tells me you will cry if you hear that some men spend 100K per night to have sex with sex workers.

Better go and find something useful to do with your life than lamenting and wailing about what other men decide to use their money for.

Ikot Ekpene alfa meil!

Press his neck! Press it very well! grin
Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by luminouz(m): 9:04am On Jan 04
rocknation62:
Wait fess…are you advising us to start fvcking olosho? I don’t understand your point.

Yeah nigga!! That's what he saying...

So just start going to Oshodi, Ojuelegba or whatever hellhole you reside and carry hoelosho, pay 2k for half a nut and come out with your trousers around your knees yelling for help, while she chases after you with her naked breasts and joggling ass-cheeks in broad daylight!!

So you see, Hoelosho is the best type of woman on the planet, if you don't have one, then you are uselèss mudafucker and you should just kîill yourself.

*Sighs* The shiit I read on NL sometimes deserves an award. OP just blatantly defended prostitutes in broad e-light!!! I'm tired

2 Likes

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:30am On Jan 04
The OP is stupid.in a week Olosho bleeps different men.Op Is so crazy.mumu,trying to form smart

1 Like

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Lyrics269: 4:54pm On Jan 04
Namaster:
The mistake you're making is that you still believe there is a difference between "regular" girls and olosho.

ALL girls are oloshos. The only difference is price.
Na ur mama and offsprings be olosho
Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Jewessgratitud3: 5:39pm On Jan 04
It's obvious no decent girl agreed to date this one he then found solace in the bossom of olosho and is now pained. We understand.

I know a guy like that. No girl agrees to date him cos of the way he looks. He now resorted to carrying prostitutes of all kinds both old and young dirty looking women like him. If he now sees any clean girl, he'll be calling them bitches.
Even me whenever I'm passing, he'll be singing..
"hey bitch gerrof the way"
hey! Gerrof the way"
lol.... Na him type be this Op.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by PureFace1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04
You have failed in life as a man, if this is what you can proudly come out to defend.

Men like you can not raise a daughter or any child. If you have a daughter you will encourage her to be a Prostitute because in your delusional mind every regular girl is worse than Olosho, her mother would probably be a Prostitute too, giving birth to numerous Prostitutes and cultists for many men including you.

You need therapy and need to check your brain at a psychiatric hospital. The worse thing that can happen to a man is to not have any value and virtue. People like you should not be allow to raise children, you will definitely be the one pimping out your daughter, because you see nothing wrong in Prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by LifeofDream: 7:24pm On Jan 04
You're not far from wrong, the easiest girl to bed are church girls..

1 Like

Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by OtuologyProf(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04
Op is scared to spell it out.
Every lady is an olosho by nature.
Using my concept of ikpuno-psychology, every ikpu is nakable, depending on the time, opportunity and price
Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Tynaclem1: 9:56pm On Jan 04
Jerkbaba:

Did someone break your heart? Why are you profiling an entire gender? If you feel regular girls are worse then by all means go date and marry an olosho make we sef breathe
Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by luminouz(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04
Jewessgratitud3:
It's obvious no decent girl agreed to date this one he then found solace in the bossom of olosho and is now pained. We understand.

I know a guy like that. No girl agrees to date him cos of the way he looks. He now resorted to carrying prostitutes of all kinds both old and young dirty looking women like him. If he now sees any clean girl, he'll be calling them bitches.
Even me whenever I'm passing, he'll be singing..
"hey bitch gerrof the way"
hey! Gerrof the way"
lol.... Na him type be this Op.
Smh.

Lmaooooo

It's the 'bitxch gerrof the way' that took me out

That's Ludacris song. 'Bitxch gerrout the way'
Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Dexy4yah(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04
Choose your poison wisely grin
Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by skj1377(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04
Not true oga.
Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Quality20(m): 12:04am On Jan 05
Olosho that sleep with all d toms, dicks and harries for pittance must surely b above ur so- called regular girls in d game of indecency
Re: Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! by Fiscus105(m): 12:33am On Jan 05
Jerkbaba:

Useless man , when are you going to talk about man's body counts. Not until you waste all ur seeds before you start planning to have family, all in the name of digging holes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm I Pregnant! Help! / Buying Something Expensive For A Guy / The Truth At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.