Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience (3176 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Her words”
She met this man and he would always tell her he wished he married her instead of his wife.
One day she met with this old man for the third time in an hotel, they heard a knock on the door, the old man stood up to get the door and one tall skinny guy came in,she shouted at him cause she was half naked but her shugar daddy told her to calm cause he invited him.

She didn’t know the old man was Bi-S3xual,she got angry and decided to leave,instantly the old man transferred 1million naira into her account and she nearly ran mad, she couldn’t help but join in the three some, that was the first time she had sex with two Bi Men.

I just remembered this story now and I was like !!!
Women Sha !
What a world!!
Do you think she did the right thing? Judging by the amount of money she received?
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by Calabar1stSon: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
You keep creating needless topics on a daily because you found out how to create threads on Nairaland.

19 Likes

Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Imaging that same girl wanted to have Intercourse with me omo I japa ooo
I no need infection abeg 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
You keep creating needless topics on a daily because you found out how to create threads on Nairaland.

So you had to book first comment space just to say this
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Calabar1stSon:

I just checked your profile now lol
Which one is Dj cuppy and her mechanic boyfriend

Lol 😂
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by Mrtaye: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
😂😂🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mrtaye:

😂😂🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by candygist: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:
Her words”
She met this man and he would always tell her he wished he married her instead of his wife.
One day she met with this old man for the third time in an hotel, they heard a knock on the door, the old man stood up to get the door and one tall skinny guy came in,she shouted at him cause she was half naked but her shugar daddy told her to calm cause he invited him.

She didn’t know the old man was Bi-S3xual,she got angry and decided to leave,instantly the old man transferred 1million naira into her account and she nearly ran mad, she couldn’t help but join in the three some, that was the first time she had sex with two Bi Men.

Women Sha !
What a world!!
Do you think she did the right thing? Judging by the amount of money she received?

Your ex girl friend told you this or you stole the write up from Twitter ?

3 Likes

Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
candygist:

I don’t even use Twitter bruh
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by candygist: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

I don’t even use Twitter bruh

Bro, i saw this same stuff on twitter 4 days ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
candygist:

Bro, i saw this same stuff on twitter 4 days ago.

I don’t think you know what you saw
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by candygist: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

I don’t think you know what you saw
You dey copy and paste.
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
candygist:

You dey copy and paste.

I think you got it all wrong
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by Chris2863(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2023
Creating stupid threads every day. You no get handwork Nna??
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by wisdomkid: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2023
Calabar1stSon:

Why are people so rude? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 1:14am On Apr 11, 2023
Chris2863:
Creating stupid threads every day. You no get handwork Nna??

Na where I Dey work I Dey chop
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:34am On Apr 11, 2023
kyber:

Na where I Dey work I Dey chop

Wetin you they use this attention do
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Wetin you they use this attention do

Bro me no fit share my secret give any body
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by Ethanuella: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2023
candygist:

You’re right. Saw the same confession on zikoko about 3 days ago
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by theophorus(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Okay ooo.
As much as one wants to deny this, the reality is people do a lot of crazy things and the name of fetish.
Fetish, that's causing spread of disease and wahala for their future.
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by Killerbag36: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2023
kyber:
Her words”

Women Sha !
What a world!!

Ur lies goes well nice friction sha I taught the man transferred 4 millions b4
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Killerbag36:

Ur lies goes well nice friction sha I taught the man transferred 4 millions b4

Believe it or not
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by Killerbag36: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
kyber:

Believe it or not

Not u here

N O T

un else u show prove of evidence else na imagination go kill u there.
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Killerbag36:

Not u here

N O T

un else u show prove of evidence else na imagination go kill u there.

What kind of proof do you need bruh !!!
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by Killerbag36: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
kyber:

What kind of proof do you need bruh !!!

Bro na by force i no believe u na
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by kyber(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
Killerbag36:

Bro na by force i no believe u na

Lol 😂
Re: An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience by nicerod(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Not Married Yet? / Black And White! / The Many Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.