Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo (27369 Views)

Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo / Oshiomhole: No More Excuses, APC Now Fully In Charge / APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by IfnobeGod20: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
The same election they claimed LP rigged, is what they are celebrating 6 senators success for APC while the one that rigged also got 6. You see that APC just playing on the gullibility of their supporters because they refused to think.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by VTJN(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
omoluka:

Create a new thread on this make my people follow u dey argue wink
Lol

Most of them are suffering from post election trauma. They don't reason with their head but emotions.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by ORIAYO70(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
manutdrichie:

Yet you refer to them as tribal bigots

Yes they are bro.
They only voted for their bro in the party but hated Tinubu the presidential candidate.. the number he got is very appalling..

Can't u querry how others won their polling unit for senatorial and failed to win same polling unit for Presidency... We have seen the Nzobu zobu ... Soludo talks about.

I put it to u straight that more than 35percent Yoruba voted For Obi... How many igbos reiterated same.

Have u asked how obi won Lagos... He does that with xtian propaganda sponsored by CAN and Oyedapo...

In gubernatoria his propaganda failed cos Sanwo old was a xtian n nothing to use against him, and some people r awake then..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by ORIAYO70(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
manutdrichie:

Yes they are bro.
They only voted for their bro in the party but hated Tinubu the presidential candidate.. the number he got is very appalling..

Can't u querry how others won their polling unit for senatorial and failed to win same polling unit for Presidency... We have seen the Nzobu zobu ... Soludo talks about.

I put it to u straight that more than 35percent Yoruba voted For Obi... How many igbos reiterated same.

Have u asked how obi won Lagos... He does that with xtian propaganda sponsored by CAN and Oyedapo...

In gubernatoria his propaganda failed cos Sanwo olu is a xtian n nothing to use against him, and some people r awake then..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by ORIAYO70(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
shortgun:
Same south east they said APC supporters were being killed during the last election.
The truth is now coming out, everyone can now see the lies and propaganda of APC supporters.

This have shown to the world that the people of the south east are detribalised and true believers in democratic processes that is free, fair and devoid of any form intimidation.

The Apc existential in East shows igbo do not hate Apc but hate the presidential candidate that is Yoruba... Many Apc senators won their polling unit, their igbo brother voted them, but desist to vote Tinubu in presidential... So many Apc senators in East won their polling unit during senatorial election but dey could not delivered same polling in presidential... Igbo did not hate Apc but they hated the presidential candidate of Apc.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by DMerciful(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
Photoshop
HydraFeeds:
Emotion doesn’t move motion . Leave it for APC .
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Amah70: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
APCNig:

It will never happen. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria. The alliance between South West, North West and North East is enough for the three regions to rule forever

A country is in autodestruct mode as it sidelines its major ethnic group.
Tinubu who said it's his turn to become president now further fans the embers of autodestruct for Nigeria.
Already, Nigeria is in half-alive state. Enjoy.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Abbeytoy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obinwenite:
The reason they deserve Senate president!

They don't deserve it, they are selfish and selfishness doesn't get people a post in politics.

They all won their post but let BAT down.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by shortgun(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
ORIAYO70:

The Apc existential in East shows igbo do not hate Apc but hate the presidential candidate that is Yoruba... Many Apc senators won their polling unit, their igbo brother voted them, but desist to vote Tinubu in presidential... So many Apc senators in East won their polling unit during senatorial election but dey could not delivered same polling in presidential... Igbo did not hate Apc but they hated the presidential candidate of Apc.
You guys are funny and can twist anything to align with your divisive agenda.

Was it not the same Tinubu's camp that said taking the presidential campaigns to the south east is a waste of resources?
How many states in the south east did Tinubu visit during the presidential campaigns?
You can't expect to reap where you did not show.

The senators you see win elections under APC campaigned, connected with the people and listened to them.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by ORIAYO70(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
shortgun:

You guys are funny and can twist anything to align with your divisive agenda.

Was it not the same Tinubu's camp that said taking the presidential campaigns to the south east is a waste of resources?
How many states in the south east did Tinubu visit during the presidential campaigns?
You can't expect to reap where you did not show.

The senators you see win elections under APC campaigned, connected with the people and listened to them.

Let me school you, I'm far from being tribalistic, I see people as human first before tribe, don't come here n call all well meaning people tribalist...

If Tinubu said so that prove the tribalism from ur side, he knows Igbo will vote igbo.... U come to my house to sleep, when its my turn u shut ur door... If obi could win Lagos what message did dat sent to u... Ohhhh u thought it was his might... No, 35per Yoruba voted Obi..

Yet Tinubu could not get 1per... Definitely in next campaign East can be easily jettison.. I'm not tribalistic learn that.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by achymmania: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Dominique

This fellow who I don't know neither have I done any kind or form of business with is spamming the whole forum and telling everyone that I'm a scammer. I want you to ask him how or when I scammed him, and if he fails to show proof kindly ban him.

Since I registered this account it's only one female and two males I've chatted with outside Nairaland (WhatsApp) and I strongly believe that they can proof here that I've never discussed anything suspicious with them.

Kindly tell this hoodlum to provide proof of this allegation against me or face ban.

Thanks.
if you asked me, I'd say you scammed people with your fake prophesy
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Anaedo1: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

APC cleared every seat in Imo house of assembly.. Have two sinator.... Oppositions should be worried.. Hope is Wike pro max

Result that the court will cancel immediately
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Killermamba: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dbestbrest:
The spokesperson of the presidential campaign council of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Festus Keyamo has bragged about the party being the leading party in the South-East.

This was contained in a tweet by Keyamo on Monday.

The minister threw shades at the Labour Party, stating that despite the noise from the party, the ruling APC emerged the leading party in the eastern region of the country.

Keyamo didn’t also spare the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, noting that the party disappeared from the radar of the South-East people.

He wrote, “In the midst of all the noise by the Labour Party and Peter Obi, guess what? The APC is now the leading party in the South East: it has six Senators-elect, same as the Labour Party, YPP has one, APGA has one & PDP one; as for Governors APC has two (one to replace another in Ebonyi) whilst LP has one, APGA one and PDP one.”

“For taking the people of South-East for granted, PDP simply disappeared from their radar! Special tribute to all our APC South Eastern brothers and sisters for proverbially pulling the chestnuts out of the fire! Daalu! My respects!”

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1645438725227270145?t=8zhonwsNmpRO2kXd5-I97Q&s=19
this ponmo mouth don start again him political career go soon end, I beg where is the snake tongue adesina again?
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by emonis88: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:
Labour Party is an Ibo Party.
Narrow minded illterate spotted.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Jnkay: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
These people could be so emotional and talk with both sides of their mouth at same time. Same APC that attacked the Easterners of not liking or voting APC before the election is now the same people that say APC is a leading party in East. Before the election they said they do not need Eastern states votes that their block votes will come from North. Funny enough they got 25% in all Eastern states except Anambra, and they got 25% in South South too compare to the lesser block votes they got from north they relied on. APC mouth and arrogant are their problem.

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by shinealight(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obinwenite:
The reason they deserve Senate president!.

North Central is more deserving! They made Asiwaju President-Elect….check out their performance for APC.
You guys can continue doing what you do best….abusing everybody that’s not from your enclave! shocked shocked
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by shortgun(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Let me school you, I'm far from being tribalistic, I see people as human first before tribe, don't come here n call all well meaning people tribalist...

If Tinubu said so that prove the tribalism from ur side, he knows Igbo will vote igbo.... U come to my house to sleep, when its my turn u shut ur door... If obi could win Lagos what message did dat sent to u... Ohhhh u thought it was his might... No, 35per Yoruba voted Obi..

Yet Tinubu could not get 1per... Definitely in next campaign East can be easily jettison.. I'm not tribalistic learn that.
You are still going around circles.
You can never pass an exam you did not seat for.

Buhari in 2015 campaigned vigorously in the south east, he knew the candidate most people in the south east will vote for....that didn't stop him from wearing ịsi agụ; the Igbo traditional attire and went to work in the region.

What did Tinubu do during the last campaigns? he completely ignored the entire South east region and only went to Imo for a charade.

How do you expect Tinubu to get votes from the people he ignored and a region he did not campaign in?

You claim not to be a bigot yet somehow you believe the people of south east didn't vote for Tinubu cos he's not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by WithFact: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Labour party laboured in vein.
Yes daddy.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by moodyguy: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:
CONSOLE yourself

1 Like

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Alpharey: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Festus Keyamo is the reason I won't allow my children to read and practice law in Nigeria. They have uselessed and rubbished the Noble profession in Nigeria. Tufiakwa!
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by tonicyril: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
manutdrichie:

so APC is a Yoruba party??

Get sense
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by mach7(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
APCNig:
We don't need SE.

The alliance between South West, North West and North East is enough for the three regions to rule foreever.
Plus South South (Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa bloc) and North Central (Kogi, Kwara, Niger & Benue bloc). Hoping that the South East will align but not expectant on that.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by xevove2061: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

But it was not until Last year. Labour has been in existence for many yesrs amd had its first governor from the southwest, but as soon as an igbo man contested under it, it became Igbo party. You people will have sense later but it will cost you more than just a verbal retracement. Even if labor is an igbo party just likd apga, of what bad is it? What does being an igbo party have to do with governance? Useless people

1 Like

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by ShaqFu: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dbestbrest:
The spokesperson of the presidential campaign council of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Festus Keyamo has bragged about the party being the leading party in the South-East.

The minister threw shades at the Labour Party, stating that despite the noise from the party, the ruling APC emerged the leading party in the eastern region of the country.

Keyamo didn’t also spare the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, noting that the party disappeared from the radar of the South-East people.

He wrote, “In the midst of all the noise by the Labour Party and Peter Obi, guess what? The APC is now the leading party in the South East: it has six Senators-elect, same as the Labour Party, YPP has one, APGA has one & PDP one; as for Governors APC has two (one to replace another in Ebonyi) whilst LP has one, APGA one and PDP one.”

“For taking the people of South-East for granted, PDP simply disappeared from their radar! Special tribute to all our APC South Eastern brothers and sisters for proverbially pulling the chestnuts out of the fire! Daalu! My respects!”

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1645438725227270145?t=8zhonwsNmpRO2kXd5-I97Q&s=19
well let them debunk what Keyamo said or they should go and verify.

Truth is bitter, but we must say it.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by adabaraabdul: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
shortgun:
Same south east they said APC supporters were being killed during the last election.
The truth is now coming out, everyone can now see the lies and propaganda of APC supporters.

This have shown to the world that the people of the south east are detribalised and true believers in democratic processes that is free, fair and devoid of any form intimidation.
lol😃😃😃😃
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by babyfaceafrica: 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Anaedo1:

Result that the court will cancel immediately

Lmao.. Let's see
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by MarketDispatch: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Okay
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Versal: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:
BVAS and iREV
Bring them forth!
grin grin grin
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by FalseProphet1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
obembet:

U woo me too.. but u no get money...lol na joke o .. u too small for me grin
I thought you hated Igbos, wetin you wan use me do? undecided
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by olatuns2017: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dbestbrest:

Headache to IBOs
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Upton: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
manutdrichie:

Exactly, they are just foolish people.

Some bastards will say the senate presidency shouldn’t go to the SE, and you have six of their 15 senators which one of your fellow foolish comrade is online celebrating.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
PulaPower:

All their senators are Igbos, isn’t?

The national election that involves other tribes - we all saw how it ended..

All whose senators are Igbos?

There are Senators from Kaduna, Delta, FCT and Lagos under LP despite heavy rigging. It is not just Igbos, but I understand that the average APC supporter is clueless as to the diversity of our country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" / Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain / Operation 777: Support For Military Grows Amid Public Anger Over Metele Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.