Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo (26914 Views)

Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo / Oshiomhole: No More Excuses, APC Now Fully In Charge / APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by obembet(f): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I thought you hated Igbos, wetin you wan use me do? undecided

I never hate igbo... everything is political fun.. election as come and go .

I hear say u never ripe self
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by safarigirl(f): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
mach7:
Plus South South (Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa bloc) and North Central (Kogi, Kwara, Niger & Benue bloc). Hoping that the South East will align but not expectant on that.

You people should leave South South out of your evil machinations. God bless.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Creeper: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
safarigirl:

All whose senators are Igbos?

There are Senators from Kaduna, Delta, FCT and Lagos under LP despite heavy rigging. It is not just Igbos, but I understand that the average APC supporter is clueless as to the diversity of our country.

There’s no LP senator in Lagos.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by FalseProphet1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
obembet:

I never hate igbo... everything is political fun.. election as come and go .

I hear say u never ripe self
Then prove your rumour mongers wrong by coming my house. When we're done, you go no whether I don ripe or not. I no de talk too much.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
apache4:
falseprophet is a Scammer, he's been scamming people here ... You will not go free on this one
even after naming himself falseprophet? undecided u still patronize undecided
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by obembet(f): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Then prove your rumour mongers wrong by coming my house. When we're done, you go no whether I don ripe or not. I no de talk too much.

U dey find who u go use for Easter...ole grin
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by FalseProphet1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
obembet:

U dey find who u go use for Easter...ole grin
Use kwa, I no be Yahoo boy o. I'm on a mission to make you know that Igbo guys are the bomb.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Naijanascam: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
From a confused SAND
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by safarigirl(f): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Creeper:

There’s no LP senator in Lagos.

Oh, yeah, Senator.

Na Reps I mean....but yes, the statement stands, all the LP Senators are not Igbo.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Jeftliu: 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
manutdrichie:

Yet you refer to them as tribal bigots

YES OOOO
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by HNICEARTH: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2023
This clown grin

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Owoino: 12:14am On Apr 11, 2023
We don't need the South East to win elections, we said so in 2015,said so in 2019 and said so again in 2023,their votes are irrelevant.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Ghezo: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2023
Dbestbrest:
The spokesperson of the presidential campaign council of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Festus Keyamo has bragged about the party being the leading party in the South-East.

This was contained in a tweet by Keyamo on Monday.

The minister threw shades at the Labour Party, stating that despite the noise from the party, the ruling APC emerged the leading party in the eastern region of the country.

Keyamo didn’t also spare the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, noting that the party disappeared from the radar of the South-East people.

He wrote, “In the midst of all the noise by the Labour Party and Peter Obi, guess what? The APC is now the leading party in the South East: it has six Senators-elect, same as the Labour Party, YPP has one, APGA has one & PDP one; as for Governors APC has two (one to replace another in Ebonyi) whilst LP has one, APGA one and PDP one.”

“For taking the people of South-East for granted, PDP simply disappeared from their radar! Special tribute to all our APC South Eastern brothers and sisters for proverbially pulling the chestnuts out of the fire! Daalu! My respects!”

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1645438725227270145?t=8zhonwsNmpRO2kXd5-I97Q&s=19

Keyamo forgets that one day all those dss gunmen around him are going to be withdrawn, and soon.

He won't be able.to afford the payments out of his own pocket when that happens, and he will have no choice than to seek asylum in Ghana...because US and UK are closed to electoral offenders like him
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by mach7(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2023
safarigirl:

You people should leave South South out of your evil machinations. God bless.
What evil machinations? The political landscape is changing and SS is gradually aligning with the change (mainstreaming into the centre). I personally think you should key into the change.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Christistruth03: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Why have Festus, Fani Kayode and Bayo Onanuga suddenly gone quiet over Uberfact's chilling revelation about BAT's drug smuggling past?

Abi they want to sue Uberfacts again?
Shut down Twitter?

Clowns with a big, red nose

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Frank120: 1:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Hmmm the gods are watching

👇👇👇👇

Looking to automate your YouTube channel and take your content to the next level? Look no further than our top-rated YouTube Automation channel!

Our channel is dedicated to helping content creators like you streamline their YouTube workflow and reach their goals faster than ever before. With expert tutorials, insider tips, and cutting-edge tools and techniques, we'll help you create content that stands out from the crowd and keeps your audience engaged.

Whether you're a seasoned YouTuber or just starting out, our channel has something for everyone. From optimizing your video titles and tags to automating your editing and scheduling, we've got you covered.

So why wait? Subscribe to our channel today and start automating your way to YouTube success! With our help, you'll be creating incredible content that gets clicks and drives engagement in no time.
>>>>>http:///43p6TQf

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Miles300: 4:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Yet the idiot cannot condemn the killings in Benue
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Kcdojoto(m): 4:59am On Apr 11, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Why don't you dispute what he said instead of insults . That's why LP is been referred to as Toxic party and dying faster
taah getat
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by OgaSeun: 5:14am On Apr 11, 2023
shortgun:
Same south east they said APC supporters were being killed during the last election.
The truth is now coming out, everyone can now see the lies and propaganda of APC supporters.

This have shown to the world that the people of the south east are detribalised and true believers in democratic processes that is free, fair and devoid of any form intimidation.

Oga tribalism is in the DNA of your people. So APC can win senatorial seats but can't win a polling unit in the presidential election in your region.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by AFOXTJ: 5:46am On Apr 11, 2023
If keyamo doesn't give you the statistics...do you know this?

Son/daughter of bigots

shortgun:
Same south east they said APC supporters were being killed during the last election.
The truth is now coming out, everyone can now see the lies and propaganda of APC supporters.

This have shown to the world that the people of the south east are detribalised and true believers in democratic processes that is free, fair and devoid of any form intimidation.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Earnmoreprofit(m): 6:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Lol
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by arantess: 6:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Saga16:
Killing them with statistics.
Oh, SE are no longer voting tribal lines?

Isn't that what you people said?
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Why have Festus, Fani Kayode and Bayo Onanuga suddenly gone quiet over Uberfact's chilling revelation about BAT's drug smuggling past?

Shut down Twitter?

They kept quiet because it is a foolish propaganda. It is senseless and not a News. Only fools get excited by propaganda.

Obasanjo investigated Tinubu as a governor while fighting him but found nothing to incriminate him. Since 1993, it is now foreign media has time to carry the propaganda.

If Yoruba elites and Traditional institutions should get involved in this battle, the perpetrators of this propaganda cannot escape. Before May 29 I can see them moving in gradually.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Sammy5413(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2023
Hehehe this one be giving false hope
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by ORIAYO70(m): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2023
shortgun:

You are still going around circles.
You can never pass an exam you did not seat for.

Buhari in 2015 campaigned vigorously in the south east, he knew the candidate most people in the south east will vote for....that didn't stop him from wearing ịsi agụ; the Igbo traditional attire and went to work in the region.

What did Tinubu do during the last campaigns? he completely ignored the entire South east region and only went to Imo for a charade.

How do you expect Tinubu to get votes from the people he ignored and a region he did not campaign in?

You claim not to be a bigot yet somehow you believe the people of south east didn't vote for Tinubu cos he's not Igbo.

Tinubu campaign well n vigorously in East, as a Politician he knew the effect of not campaigning there... You said I can't pass exams, how come do I have 1 diploma, 2 degrees... Lol
U r too funny..
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Eniitankorede: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Shut down Twitter?

Shut up!!! Uberfacts is just regurgitating the same old news. Nothing new.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Eniitankorede: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2023
shortgun:

Shut up!!! The election shows that Obi rigged his own election in Southeast and left the rest for boys under him to suffer. He rigged presidential election in southeast. But didn’t border to rig the rest. That’s why he will lose at the tribunal. The evidence is there. LP is the only party that did fantastically well in presidential election but failed woefully in others. It shows that massive rigging occurred or there are no political structures that will help those under him, or both.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by mechanics(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2023
If they like they should be leading in all the states, Nigerians will judge them base on performance and not on the number of governors, senators or house of representatives.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Kog45(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2023
shortgun:

Oga make we just stop this tribal issue…the senatorial contestants in SE are from which tribe?If you want to base last elections on tribal analysis then SE would come first based on block votes LP party got during presidential election,followed by SW which gave APC 4 states out of 6 states…kudos to North west,North east and North central for playing real politics
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by alibiz: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2023
This man and FFK is actually Tinubu's Problem.
Re: APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo by Kog45(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Shut up!!! The election shows that Obi rigged his own election in Southeast and left the rest for boys under him to suffer. He rigged presidential election in southeast. But didn’t border to rig the rest. That’s why he will lose at the tribunal. The evidence is there. LP is the only party that did fantastically well in presidential election but failed woefully in others. It shows that massive rigging occurred or there are no political structures that will help those under him, or both.
Thank you..I just don’t know how some guys reason.Imagine SE are not tribal cos APC has six senators as if those senators are not from SE….this country ehn..how I wish we can have Igbo as Ogun state governor,Yoruba as Sokoto governor and Hausa as Enugu governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Kuti: Osinbajo Invited Me To Join APC / Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede / The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.