Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Money Is More Powerful Than God - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Is More Powerful Than God (2988 Views)

Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers / Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. / Video: If Bill Gates Were Black, It Might Prove 100% More Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Beautyprincess2: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
LeeSmart:

Oga u nd i knw daht money is important nd necessary but the fact daht u said money is God is what doesn't sit right with me.
My opinion though
Hope u're having a nice day at work sir?
🤣🤣 which dirty work u think say he dey do? Lol I laugh in Spanish, person wey hunger dey beat him and he roommate na u dey talk of work? Abeg no Make me laugh oo he's just a fustratated atheist student that's has not eaten for Days. Lmao
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Smartguyboy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
GeeM:

who created all these
Man created money
Or show me in bible when God created money
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kodak9:
lol you dey send money ko
I no dey send shi shi,it's obvious that he is hungry
I already know you will never send anything. That's why I sent my guy account number.
Money is your God and you just proved it. You can't surrender it. You worship it.

I and my flatmate just came back from joint where we drank and ate 2600 naira meat then drinks.
All paid by me.
I swore with my life that I'm very sure you will not send any money.
Because talk talk is cheap.
But action is where we really know men from boys.
Even if you sent money, I will never touch it.
I would tell my flatmate to chop it. I don't need it. Or he send it back to you

I'm very glad u didn't send shishi because you just proved to me that MONEY is your GOD. You worship it so much that you can't surrender or give it away. Thanks for proving me right.

3 Likes

Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Smartguyboy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kodak9:
you are spiritually dead I will pray for you
hunger and poverty na em dey cause all this ranting.
We blacks are always afraid of the truth
Can you survive with inky air you breathe?
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Blupen969(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Beautyprincess2:
So you are an atheist? Never knew!!!
I am not
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by FeliciaOja(f): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

I already know you will never send anything. That's why I sent my guy account number.
Money is your God and you just proved it. You can't surrender it. You worship it.

I and my flatmate just came back from joint where we drank and ate 2600 naira meat then drinks.
All paid by me.

I'm very glad u didn't send shishi because you just proved to me that MONEY is your GOD. You worship it so much that you can't surrender or give it away. Thanks for proving me right.
I must agree, that guy proved you right.
I have been following this thread since afternoon. All I can say is you are somewhat right but that guy not sending any money to you proves your point.

1 Like

Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Beautyprincess2: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

My brother, God gave us life
BUT DID GOD GIVE YOU HOUSE
DID GOD PAY YOUR HOSPITAL BILL
DID GOD PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL
DID GOD PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES.

God gave us LIFE, but the life needs to be nutured and sustained.
Life without food is a very hard suffering life.
Money gets food for us
Money provide shelter for us
Money sustain LIFE
MONEY IS VERY POWERFUL
So without money, that life God gave you will be excruciating and painful to live and that life will not last. The person will die off

Try not buying food for a new born baby
Do you think the baby will survive for 3 days NO
The baby will die off from hunger
So don't tell me money is not Powerful
Money is our God.
If you don't buy food for a newborn
Will God come down from Heaven and feed the newborn baby? NO
It is money that will make the newborn survive and grow
So stop deciving yourself saying money is not Powerful

Eyee Jehovah shammah, wait u said God gave us life abi? Thanks goodness you attested to that, now what is making you look more stupid right now is for you to be expecting God to come down and build a house for you, 🤣🤣🤣 ehhhh Jehovah which kind human be this? I no just understand wetyn dey happen today ohhhh 😂😂 Na so u dey hungry? Lolzzzz
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by GoogleTheGod: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kodak9:
Ok
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Beautyprincess2: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
How dare you compare a manmade object to the SUPREME BEING? Don't be unfortunate. 🤔
He is already UNFORTUNATE.
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Incognito21: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

You people are very dull.
Even if you breathe 24/7
You still need to eat something.

If I lock you up in prison
And I don't give you food
If you cry that you are starving and hungry
I WILL TELL YOU TO BREATHE AIR

Is Air going to feed you
The people dieing of starvation
Are they not breathing AIR?

If you like breathe from now till tomorrow.
You need money to buy food
Without food you will die of starvation.

If not we will just ignore food and just be breathing air.

For 13 days.
Just breathe only air
No food, No water
Just breathe air for 13 days in a row
You will die before the 6th day.

Surprisingly I read through all this? Op first what drived you to write this must be frustration and lack of money! Human is a god,
Money is a god,
Music is a god,
Anything can be a god for you.
And you’ve chosen money as your god.
But trying to prove to everyone to accept money as our God, means you’re possessed and you might not know it, if you come straight and ask for help, you might have received it, I wanted to send a little token to you, but my conscience withheld me(my conscience is my god) but sending it will only means I’m supporting your claims, the world is imperfect, people in higher places made it so, funny enough your government is also a god, You speak like the foolish fool in the Bible and also the one given a talent and choose to bury it, life itself is a misery and the existence of life is yet to be proven.
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Beautyprincess2: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kodak9:
lol you dey send money ko
I no dey send shi shi,it's obvious that he is hungry
Better, yeye thing!!!
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Beautyprincess2: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Blupen969:
I am not
It's obvious you are from your words. Yes you are!!!
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Beautyprincess2: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Incognito21:

Surprisingly I read through all this? Op first what drived you to write this must be frustration and lack of money! Human is a god,
Money is a god,
Music is a god,
But trying to prove to everyone to accept money as our God, means you’re possessed and you might not know it, if you come straight and ask for help, you might have received it, I wanted to send a little token to you, but my conscience withheld me(my conscience is my god) but sending it will only means I’m supporting your claims, the world is imperfect, people in higher places made it so, funny enough your government is also a god, You speak like the foolish fool in the Bible and also the one given a talent and choose to bury it, life itself is a misery and the existence of life is yet to be proven.
Chai who born you? Your blessed!!!
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Blupen969(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Beautyprincess2:
It's obvious you are from your words. Yes you are!!!
Lols am not joor, i just know that people many people are wrong in their defination of god
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Beautyprincess2: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Blupen969:
Lols am not joor, i just know that people many people are wrong in their defination of god
So is money your God?
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by specialmati(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Money is very powerful
Money is more powerful than God

If you want a Lamborghini
Do you pray to God
Or
Do you take $300,000 dollars to a car dealership?
Which one is more faster to achieve?

We worship money more than we worship God.
Even the churches can't do without money
They collect offering, tithes, first fruit, seed, harvest, launching.

The main reason you go to school from nusery to university (15 years) is to get degree certificate that will qualify you for a job.
You get paid for your job.
If all jobs are free without money.
Nobody will go to school
School is all about earning money from a job.
Even to go to school and get good education you still need lots of money.

Money is our God.
Many of our pastors will decieve you that money is not everything.
But they request your tithe,offering and seed. No be juju be that??

Money is everything.
Money turned a lanky skinny old Buhari in 2015 into a fresh looking old man.

People kill their blood Brothers for money
People scatifice thier girlfriends for money
People kidnap for money
People comit all types of devilish crimes just for money ritual

Money is very powerful
Money is our God

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin virus have hit your processing unit, to start comparing God with money. it need formatting
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Kodak9(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

All paid by me.

ok my boy
I don't have to send You money to prove my self,you are just a small mummies boy that haven't eaten, you are here announcing that you ate 2500 aboki meat

Omo bro I just came out from chicken republic now with my babe , money surplus because I worship and respect God

If you wan brag oya na
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by LeeSmart: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=Beautyprincess2 post=122451797]
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Blupen969(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Beautyprincess2:
So is money your God?
No, i am the God of money, humans like me created money, i just leave op make he deh craze alone, i no even know op moniker if you ask me now lols
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Incognito21:

Money is a god,
Music is a god,
bros i dont need your money. please im very okay
i purposely sent my flatmate acc number just to test the guy and he failed woefully
i have even apologized to my flatmate for putting his details in public forum
of course im not stupid to post my acc number online, because i was very sure he will never send anything
all he does is talk but no action.
that was a test and he failed it really bad.
if he sent the money i will tell my flatmate to return it. i dont need his money
i have upto 700k in one account, not to talk of the money i recieved from my aunty in boston $8,500 dollars
i would be a very greedy fool to beg for money online.it is very stupid

im enjoying money now, so i can see and feel how powerful money is
that is why i say what i said
i have used money to solve family problem that they were visiting prayer house to solve for years. until recently i used money to solve that my family issue. so i know how powerful money is.
only a poor man will say money is not everything.
just accept your poor life and move on if you dont like the fact that money is power money is everything.

1 Like

Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kodak9:
ok my boy
I don't have to send You money to prove my self,you are just a small mummies boy that haven't eaten, you are here announcing that you ate 2500 aboki meat

Omo bro I just came out from chicken republic now with my babe , money surplus because I worship and respect God

If you wan brag oya na
if you see me for outside you will never know how much i get for account
i be low key guy. na my style
even with 1 million naira you will still see me eating 1k buka rice, roasted corn,bole and fish for road.
na so we dey roll, only my siblings know how much we dey pull
if i loud it lavishly too many eyes and beggars will be on me. so i dont brag
i just decided to take my guy out and all he ate was 2600 meat with 2 life while i just drank legend because i get plenty food for house
yet you are here boasting of taking your girl to chicken republic grin grin like say na life time achievement
Boy you sound so dumb trying to brag about taking your girl to chicken republic. poor kid
your mates they fly their babe to paris for vacation
poor boy like you is bragging about taking your girl to chicken republic..what a pity

1 Like

Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Beautyprincess2: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=LeeSmart post=122452915][/quote] Why u con dey mention me?
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Kodak9(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

if you see me for outside you will never know how much i get for account
i be low key guy. na my style
even with 1 million naira you will still see me eating 1k buka rice, roasted corn,bole and fish for road.
na so we dey roll, only my siblings know how much we dey pull
if i loud it lavishly too many eyes and beggars will be on me. so i dont brag
i just decided to take my guy out and all he ate was 2600 meat with 2 life while i just drank legend because i get plenty food for house
yet you are here boasting of taking your girl to chicken republic grin grin like say na life time achievement
Boy you sound so dumb trying to brag about taking your girl to chicken republic. poor kid
your mates they fly their babe to paris for vacation
poor boy like you is bragging about taking your girl to chicken republic..what a pity
You don dey change topic
Mr low key e be lyk say you don finally see food chop nah y you get strength to type jargon 😂😂
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Curvinus(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hope you understand there was the barter system prior to the introduction of fiat money as a means of exchange.

Also, within the context of our situation, money is only valid to the extent of the backing and trust it receives from the government and people within a given system.

That being said, I like to think of God as the creative force of nature on which rests the balance of life and the entire cosmos.

Beyond money and it's uses, the evolution of life from a primitive single cell to complex multicellular organism is a process too intricate to be dismissed as a product of chance or happenstance. Certainly, there has to be some grand scheme behind everything we see and experience in this life.
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by Kodak9(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
You profile says it all
You insane

Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by KnowledgePower7: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kodak9:
You profile says it all
You insane
At least he is not a hypocrite like you

1 Like

Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by KnowledgePower7: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Curvinus:
Hope you understand there was the barter system prior to the introduction of fiat money as a means of exchange.

Also, within the context of our situation, money is only valid to the extent of the backing and trust it receives from the government and people within a given system.

That being said, I like to think of God as the creative force of nature on which rests the balance of life and the entire cosmos.

Beyond money and it's uses, the evolution of life from a primitive single cell to complex multicellular organism is a process too intricate to be dismissed as a product of chance or happenstance. Certainly, there has to be some grand scheme behind everything we see and experience in this life.
I think Op is an atheist. Atheist are just dumb they love to argue too much
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Smartguyboy:

We blacks are always afraid of the truth
Can you survive with inky air you breathe?
stop using we
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Not true

If not Michael Jackson would have been alive today

Other great men would have been alove
no be mula dem use bury am cry cry
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

I think Op is an atheist. Atheist are just dumb they love to argue too much
balablu
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

bros i dont need your money. please im very okay
i purposely sent my flatmate acc number just to test the guy and he failed woefully
i have even apologized to my flatmate for putting his details in public forum
of course im not stupid to post my acc number online, because i was very sure he will never send anything
all he does is talk but no action.
that was a test and he failed it really bad.
if he sent the money i will tell my flatmate to return it. i dont need his money
i have upto 700k in one account, not to talk of the money i recieved from my aunty in boston $8,500 dollars
i would be a very greedy fool to beg for money online.it is very stupid

im enjoying money now, so i can see and feel how powerful money is
that is why i say what i said
i have used money to solve family problem that they were visiting prayer house to solve for years. until recently i used money to solve that my family issue. so i know how powerful money is.
only a poor man will say money is not everything.
just accept your poor life and move on if you dont like the fact that money is power money is everything.

bros, help me with 5k,no vex. if u wont, pls say why. cry
Re: Money Is More Powerful Than God by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2023
Curvinus:

the op has his own view of god. but what is intricate or the motive behind being born blind or without toes or ...all those miserable stuff?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? / Gtbank: 200% Increase On Transfer Charges / Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.