Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert (13104 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Infinix Storms UNILAG With HOT 30 Series Launch Concert / Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2023
If no be inconsistency and some small sturborness....wetin Bella Shmurda, Buju and Mohbad dey do for this list of upcoming boys??
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by Emuforlife1: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

he wan go use AUTOTUNE sing on stage.
can he move that his fat body on stage for 40 mins? or maybe they will just feature him for 5 minutes before he faints. grin
Nigerians with badmouth, God! grin
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by paul100(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Pax101:
I can't use any other phone apart from Samsung.
My love for Samsung is unprecedented.
Which Samsung are you using??
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by Dbliz(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess, is your Note 8i's fingerprint still working? Mine suddenly stopped after i did one update stuff like that
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by Alaga2222(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Buju no wan graduate from league of upcoming artist abi?

I swear him matter taya me oo
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by Seagodess(f): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dbliz:
Seagodess, is your Note 8i's fingerprint still working? Mine suddenly stopped after i did one update stuff like that
Don't ever do any update on infinix phones.. mine is working very very fine.. I don't do any update shit

1 Like

Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by Pax101: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
paul100:

Which Samsung are you using??
S10+

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by Pax101: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sammy07:

Normal. 100%
grin grin
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by LastProphet: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Infinix phone that doesn't work in the US. Buy if you never hope to use it abroad

1 Like

Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by CartelKenneth: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

he wan go use AUTOTUNE sing on stage.
can he move that his fat body on stage for 40 mins? or maybe they will just feature him for 5 minutes before he faints. grin

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by Bfly: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Shang shing shung
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by IMASTEX: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Miracood2:
Hot 30 will be the same as Spark 10.

Thunder faya both Infinix and Tecno.

Plus Itel too.
grin grin grin Off your mic comrade. E be like say those guys don show you something. All they are good at is to hurriedly produce phone with little value for money.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by AmadorSays: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Miracood2:
Hot 30 will be the same as Spark 10.

Thunder faya both Infinix and Tecno.

Plus Itel too.
why? Calm down abeg, I may not know about the hot 30 but the spark 10 is definitely an awesome device.
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by Dbliz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
Don't ever do any update on infinix phones.. mine is working very very fine.. I don't do any update shit

Wish i had known earlier.. And i've tried every available option to make it work again all to no avail.
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by talktalk4u: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Is it free?
yes just confirmed
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by talktalk4u: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
LastProphet:
Infinix phone that doesn't work in the US. Buy if you never hope to use it abroad
You lie... they have the global product ...check Ali Express
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by 10thElement: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Pax101:
I can't use any other phone apart from Samsung.
My love for Samsung is unprecedented.
You want make we bring samsung leg comeout ?
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by Ajibade123(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2023
I will be there
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by LastProphet: 1:01am On Apr 13, 2023
talktalk4u:
You lie... they have the global product ...check Ali Express

The dead S6 I abandoned was bought in Dubai, are you just learning of it? Even the most simple Tecno works in the US, why Infinix?
Re: Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert by Seagodess(f): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2023
Dbliz:

Wish i had known earlier.. And i've tried every available option to make it work again all to no avail.
it won't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better Btw:gionee M3 Mini Or Tecno L5? / How To Opt Out Of Annoying MTN Subscriptions / 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.