Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On (2678 Views)

Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent N6.9B To Construct (Photos) / Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates / How Soludo Won Ihiala Supplementary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Gucciblog: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Maybe you should check yourself better.

You lied in your assertion that the road contract was completed by Toni Madi but that wasnโ€™t correct. The road has three phase, one of them is the three pre-existing bridges reconstructed by Tony Nadi.

The actual road project from Ozubulu end and Atani end are handled by other contractors entirely. Peter Obi did not complete those roads before he handed over as Obiano still got into a fight with Obi on those roads in 2020. That same road is listed as uncompleted.

Soludo will now be working on those same road construction now.

You're the mischievous one here.

At first, you wanted to run along the propaganda Lane and when you were caught, you started a run down๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† funny dude.

Anyways back the topic.

According to the headline of the propaganda screenshot your fellow APC goon posted, it reads;

Peter Obi Spends N6.9bn on Ozulu Atani roads.

Source link below. Reading down, you will also see Ongoing road project in the body of the article.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/154171-anambra-spends-n6-9-billion-atani-ozubulu-road.html?tztc=1

My dear LegendHero, what does that tell you?

That's to tell you that the road project was still ongoing even till January 2014.

And Obi handed over to Obiano in that same 2014.

Obi in his usual way of doing this, paid the contractors and suppliers up front to see the end of the project.

Mr Uzodike, the campaign DG of Obiano even attested that 52 ongoing road projects were handed over to Obiano in the spirit of Continuum.

So what's the basis of this hogwash you're throwing up?

I'm also happy that you attested that Tony Madi completed his own part of the project.

Even if I want to tow your path now, in this situation, who do you blame?

Governor Obiano who was handed over the ongoing projects, or former governor Peter Obi who is no longer in power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by LegendHero(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gucciblog:

You're the mischievous one here.

At first, you wanted to run along the propaganda Lane and when you were caught, you started a run down๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† funny dude.

Anyways back the topic.

According to the headline of the propaganda screenshot your fellow APC goon posted, it reads;

Peter Obi Spends N6.9bn on Ozulu Atani roads.

Source link below. Reading down, you will also see Ongoing road project in the body of the article.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/154171-anambra-spends-n6-9-billion-atani-ozubulu-road.html?tztc=1

My dear LegendHero, what does that tell you?

That's to tell you that the road project was still ongoing even till January 2014.

And Obi handed over to Obiano in that same 2014.

Obi in his usual way of doing this, paid the contractors and suppliers up front to see the end of the project.

Mr Uzodike, the campaign DG of Obiano even attested that 52 ongoing road projects were handed over to Obiano in the spirit of Continuum.

So what's the basis of this hogwash you're throwing up?

I'm also happy that you attested that Tony Madi completed his own part of the project.

Even if I want to tow your path now, in this situation, who do you blame?

Governor Obiano who was handed over the ongoing projects, or former governor Peter Obi who is no longer in power.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

So why did Soludo flag off the same road if Peter Obi had already almost completed it like you claimed in this your disjointed long epistle?

Do you guys even think before commenting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Gucciblog: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
LegendHero:

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

So why did Soludo flag off the same road if Peter Obi had already almost completed it like you claimed in this your disjointed long epistle?

Do you guys even think before commenting?

The ongoing Lagos Ibadan expressway is this the first time they constructing the road?

Since you want to be Petty now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by LegendHero(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gucciblog:

The ongoing Lagos Ibadan expressway is this the first time they constructing the road?

Since you want to be Petty now.

You are missing the point.

If Buhari had said he completed Lagos-Ibadan expressway and Tinubu suddenly carried cameramen and say he is about to flagoff the same road, what will you say?

Do you mean Soludo will be reconstructing a road which Obi claimed he had done again if it has been truly completed before? I do not believe Soludo is that petty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by DeTribalisedCit: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
donbrowser:
The trending story of the Atani-Ozubulu road project led me to Distell Beverages Nig Ltd, which Peter Obi claimed in 2014 as FDI he brought to Anambra. Also said Anambra State Govt invested 10% of cost. I did a search to find owners of Distell โ€”his SABmiller model all over again!

Source: https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1645747476186513410?t=x1mZhmPvylUoqdUSgFHWQw&s=19
Otondo watch the video from Channels TV, the project was to cost 5 billion naira including reconstruction of Iweka Road and interchange which Obi completed before his tenure ended, the Atani Ozubulu Road comes with bridges, it was under construction before his tenure ended, the project was abandoned under Obiano.

Watch the video from Channels TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMJDZ9-Z6-g
Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
donbrowser:
The trending story of the Atani-Ozubulu road project led me to Distell Beverages Nig Ltd, which Peter Obi claimed in 2014 as FDI he brought to Anambra. Also said Anambra State Govt invested 10% of cost. I did a search to find owners of Distell โ€”his SABmiller model all over again!

Source: https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1645747476186513410?t=x1mZhmPvylUoqdUSgFHWQw&s=19

Anu this is the project it was abandoned by Obiano, Soludo want to complete the project

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
We that voted Asiwaju really helped Nigeria to dodge a lethal bullet.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Efulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
donbrowser:

Reconstructtion of Upper Iweka interchange bridge and roads were part of the 5 billion naira, it was completed before his tenure ended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Fraudster, leopards never change their spots.

1 Like

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Gucciblog: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
LegendHero:

You are missing the point.

If Buhari had said he completed Lagos-Ibadan expressway and Tinubu suddenly carried cameramen and say he is about to flagoff the same road, what will you say?

Do you mean Soludo will be reconstructing a road which Obi claimed he had done again if it has been truly completed before? I do not believe Soludo is that petty.

You're very mischievous.

The second Niger Bridge is being paraded that it has been completed?

Before God and man, has the project been completed?

1 Like

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by LegendHero(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gucciblog:

You're very mischievous.

The second Niger Bridge is being paraded that it has been completed?

Before God and man, has the project been completed?

Yes second niger bridge has been completed. They just need to open it to the public after their finishing touches.

No president can come tomorrow and say he is flagging off the construction of second Nigeria bridge. People will just look the president like he don kolomental.

1 Like

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Benwallt(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
In the words of soludo, " Obi's regime in Anambra is a wasted years, his so called investments are next to nothing"

1 Like

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by udede(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Op i think you should go to court

1 Like

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by donbrowser(m): 3:47am On Apr 12, 2023
Benwallt:
In the words of soludo, " Obi's regime in Anambra is a wasted years, his so called investments are next to nothing"

Lol
Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by TrackerXL: 4:12am On Apr 12, 2023
Reconstruction probably. I may not support Peter Obi the Chanel video someone posted clearly show the road was under construction with bridges taking shape.
Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Raskimonojendor: 4:14am On Apr 12, 2023
donbrowser:
Meanwhile this is that same road (that he claimed he built to serve a factory he has a stake in)โ€”now being reconstructed from scratch. Was it ever built? Or did it just fall apart completely over the last decade?
I saw a video of the potopoto road Peter Obi built on twitter. I laughed and almost fell off my chair.
Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Raskimonojendor: 4:17am On Apr 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So far, it appears pandora Obituary is the worst governor to ever govern a state in Nigeria.

But how this incompetent religious bigot with 3rd class in Philosophy suddenly turned to some people's messiah still beats me.

More irritating is how the fool is jumping from one media house to the other claiming his mandate was stolen after getting third position as his useless Philosophy grade.

Mbok, who told this illiterate Nigerians give a rat asss about him and his dead ambition?
Turned to majorly south easterner's Messiah..check out the before Obi declared for presidency and after he declared below.

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Raskimonojendor: 4:26am On Apr 12, 2023
Benwallt:
Is it only that. What about the increase in poverty.

1 Like

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Raskimonojendor: 4:26am On Apr 12, 2023
And when he tried to become Godfather of Anambra politics before Obiano shut him down.

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Raskimonojendor: 4:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Or the massive debit he left Obiano.

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Epistasis(m): 4:53am On Apr 12, 2023
What did you expect from the Peter Obi....a 3rd class graduate for that matter.
Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by compton11(m): 5:08am On Apr 12, 2023
aariwa:
Yoruba Muslims go die over Obi matter
what concern Yoruba Muslims with this?
Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Benwallt(m): 5:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Is it only that. What about the increase in poverty.

He has nothing to offer. Leave him alone to himself, he can't turn 5 naira to 10 naira in 5 years.

Akwuzu River still dey their o
Yes daddy is not left out.

Pandora is 50% garbage in and 100% garbage out.
Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Benwallt(m): 5:55am On Apr 12, 2023
donbrowser:

Lol

When soludo talks you listen. The man hit the nail on the head
Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Saood: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) / Arthur Nzeribe's Wife Banned From Handling Contracts In Delta / Godswill Akpabio Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.