Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On (2681 Views)

Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent N6.9B To Construct (Photos) / Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates / How Soludo Won Ihiala Supplementary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by donbrowser(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
The trending story of the Atani-Ozubulu road project led me to Distell Beverages Nig Ltd, which Peter Obi claimed in 2014 as FDI he brought to Anambra. Also said Anambra State Govt invested 10% of cost. I did a search to find owners of Distell —his SABmiller model all over again!

Source: https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1645747476186513410?t=x1mZhmPvylUoqdUSgFHWQw&s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Massiveglory: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
FAKE NEWS IN SERIOUS CAPITAL LETTERS.

6 Likes

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by donbrowser(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Meanwhile this is that same road (that he claimed he built to serve a factory he has a stake in)—now being reconstructed from scratch. Was it ever built? Or did it just fall apart completely over the last decade?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by donbrowser(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
This is the other Brewery in which had a stake and invested Anambra funds: Intafact Beverages Limited

“documents from the CAC, available to PREMIUM TIMES, list as shareholders of the company: SABMiller, Next International Limited, & the state government.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/98281-anambra-governor-peter-obi-in-brewery-ownership-scandal.html

References:

1. https://ng-check.com/distell-beverages-nigeria-limited/2294345.html

2. https://b2bhint.com/en/company/ng/distell-beverages-nigeria-limited--RC-1125037

3. https://brauwelt.com/en/international-report/africa/624338-clouds-of-corruption-hang-over-sabmillers-new-brewery-in-onitsha

=====
Postscript (See attached):

Intafact has since merged with fellow local players Pabod Beverages and International Breweries, into a single entity which has since become a part of the ABinBev global group.

While Distell is apparently in the process of being acquired by Heineken:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by kettykin: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
My mind tells me that the real stolen wealth of Lagos will soon be found.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by 40Bullets: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Soludo trying hard to be noticed

The easiest way to be in the news is, mention Peter Obi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by FreeStuffsNG: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
We that voted Asiwaju really helped Nigeria to dodge a lethal bullet.
check my signature for free stuffs!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by BrotherSade: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
😎

Tinubu media with their Fake news as usual 💯

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by aariwa(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Yoruba Muslims go die over Obi matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by successmatters(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Fake news from utchins.

2 Likes

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Gucciblog: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
OP una no get sense at all.

Lmao.

Is this what you people discussed in your WhatsApp group?

What Soludo is constructing are other interconnecting roads. Jesus Christ.

Under Peter Obi, the contract was handled by Tamad Co. and it has 3 brides all constructed by HE Peter Obi.

My friend worked as a site project engineer on this road.😆😆

Make una go look for better propaganda. Tolu Ogunlesi is wack nowadays.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by MrBiGGEST(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
...Soludo is solid at this point
Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by MasterJayJay: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu don give them roasted corn to talk rubbish.

Go and ask Channels TV if their image was AI generated ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMJDZ9-Z6-g

Channel TV uploaded the image during construction on their website

https://www.channelstv.com/tag/ozubulu-atani-road/

If you are digging to find STAIN on Peter Obi, you will only end up disgracing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by LeoDeKing: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
kettykin:
My mind tells me that the real stolen wealth of Lagos will soon be found.
The topic is about Anambra and has nothing to do with Lagos. But here you are, took a long leap from Anambra and started talking about Lagos.

If I may ask, is it that pandora Obituary has made Anambra so useless that talking about it is mere waste of energy?

3 Likes

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by LegendHero(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gucciblog:
OP una no get sense at all.

Lmao.

Is this what you people discussed in your WhatsApp group?

What Soludo is constructing are other interconnecting roads. Jesus Christ.

Under Peter Obi, the contract was handled by Tamad Co. and it has 3 brides all constructed by HE Peter Obi.

My friend worked as a site project engineer on this road.😆😆

Make una go look for better propaganda. Tolu Ogunlesi is wack nowadays.

Lol you don’t even know about your Anambra. Normally I think all this is waste of time because we already concluded election and all this shenanigans is like campaigning after election.

However, I don’t like lies and I’ll respond to your claim that the bridges handled by Tamac implied that the road was completed. It’s a lie.

—The three bridges are like 40m long and they are already 90% completed even before Obi launched the Ozubulu-Atani road construction back in 2013. The project started in 2012 for the bridges only. Those bridges exist before and they were just reconstructed.
https://www.channelstv.com/2012/12/04/obi-flags-off-reconstruction-of-three-bridges-worth-over-n2-billion/amp/

—Truly Engineer Tony Nadi handled the construction of the bridges and culverts.

—However, three contractors were to handle the projects:
1) Bridges and culvert which Tony Madi completed.

2) Actual road from Ozubulu end which he commissioned on May 2013 handled by another contractor.

3) Atani end of the road handled by another contractor.
https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-launches-ozubulu-atani-road/

Lastly:
Obi did not complete that road at all as Obiano still got into a fight with him over that road and it was part of the uncompleted project Obiano inherited from him.

https://an24.net/2020/06/28/obi-obiano-clash-on-road-projects/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Gucciblog: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol you don’t even know about your Anambra.

Is this the response to what I stated or I should wait?

1 Like

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Putindbutt: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
They'd still come here to defend the Pandora criminal, thinking of him an angel despite several proofs of his criminality. I won't be surprised if the 6billion meant for the same road is traced to his daughter's account.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Gucciblog: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The topic is about Anambra and has nothing to do with Lagos. But here you are, took a long leap from Anambra and started talking about Lagos.

If I may ask, is it that pandora Obituary has made Anambra so useless that talking about it is mere waste of energy?

If so, what's the business of Tolu Ogunlesi, the Yoruba boy that posted the garbage for your guys to self-service on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Ola9ja23: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
Thou shall not investigate nor castigate the Messiah of IPOB terrorist 😂😀😀

This is religious war. Thank you Daddy 🤣😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Gucciblog: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Putindbutt:
They'd still come here to defend the Pandora criminal, thinking of him an angel despite several proofs of his criminality. I won't be surprised if the 6billion meant for the same road is traced to his daughter's account.

What proof?

Lmao.

Peter Obi challenged your Party, FG and your candidates to bring evidence of where he misappropriated funds and he would drop out of the race.

And this is what you have? Clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by LegendHero(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gucciblog:

Is this the response to what I stated or I should wait?

I responded.

1 Like

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Ola9ja23: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gucciblog:

If so, what's the business of Tolu Ogunlesi, the Yoruba boy that posted the garbage for your guys to self-service on?

Did you ask same question about the voice of America journalist who posted Tinubu drug case that happens some decades ago ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Gucciblog: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol you don’t even know about your Anambra. Normally I think all this is waste of time because we already concluded election and all this shenanigans is like campaigning after election.

However, I don’t like lies and I’ll respond to your claim that the bridges handled by Tamac implied that the road was completed. It’s a lie.

—The three bridges are like 40m long and they are already 90% completed even before Obi launched the Ozubulu-Atani road construction back in 2013. The project started in 2012 for the bridges only. Those bridges exist before and they were just reconstructed.
https://www.channelstv.com/2012/12/04/obi-flags-off-reconstruction-of-three-bridges-worth-over-n2-billion/amp/

—Truly Engineer Tony Nadi handled the construction of the bridges and culverts.

—However, three contractors were to handle the projects:
1) Bridges and culvert which Tony Madi completed.

2) Actual road from Ozubulu end which he commissioned on May 2013 handled by another contractor.

3) Atani end of the road handled by another contractor.

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-launches-ozubulu-atani-road/

What is this one saying again?😆😆.

Please take time to read your response. It seems you responded with sleepy eyes. Lmao

You see how I bursted you guys lies and you went defensive immediately and still confirmed that the projects were done😆😆

Una think say everybody Don die for Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Gucciblog: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Did you ask same question about the voice of America journalist who posted Tinubu drug case that happens some decades ago ?

So who gave you the audacity to tell one how to react and when to react?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Gucciblog: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
LegendHero:

I responded.

Watery response.

Please next time, make una cook better food. This one no fit hold small pikin Belle.😆😆😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by LegendHero(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gucciblog:

What is this one saying again?😆😆.

Please take time to read your response. It seems you responded with sleepy eyes. Lmal

You see how I bursted you guys lies and you went defensive immediately and still confirmed that the projects were done😆😆

Una think say everybody Don die for Anambra.

Maybe you should check yourself better.

You lied in your assertion that the road contract was completed by Toni Madi but that wasn’t correct. The road has three phase, one of them is the three pre-existing bridges reconstructed by Tony Nadi.

The actual road project from Ozubulu end and Atani end are handled by other contractors entirely. Peter Obi did not complete those roads before he handed over as Obiano still got into a fight with Obi on those roads in 2020. That same road is listed as uncompleted. That is 7 good years after Obi started it.

Soludo will now be working on those same road construction now so the OP is right for calling Peter Obi out.

Lastly, I have told you guys to stop lying on Nairaland coz we will always fact-check.

I also don’t think it’s neccessary to waste time on Peter Obi when we have swearing in to focus on and we should be bothered about our aso-ebi to the incoming president Bola Tinubu swearing in ceremony.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Felabrity: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Fake news

Photoshopped

Doctored

Nice try

2 Likes

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Putindbutt: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
donbrowser:
The trending story of the Atani-Ozubulu road project led me to Distell Beverages Nig Ltd, which Peter Obi claimed in 2014 as FDI he brought to Anambra. Also said Anambra State Govt invested 10% of cost. I did a search to find owners of Distell —his SABmiller model all over again!

Source: https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1645747476186513410?t=x1mZhmPvylUoqdUSgFHWQw&s=19
Distell beverages, that's a new one. Why is Obi so obsessed with beverages?, he had invested Anambra funds into 3 beverages company, little wonder Igbos cannot kill without getting intoxicated. Obi weldone, you refused to build Next Mall in Anambra but you gave the youths beer companies, same youths defending your criminality after getting high on the beer you gave them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by Ola9ja23: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Tinubu don give them roasted corn to talk rubbish.

Go and ask Channels TV if their image was AI generated ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMJDZ9-Z6-g

Channel TV uploaded the image during construction on their website

https://www.channelstv.com/tag/ozubulu-atani-road/

If you are digging to find STAIN on Peter Obi, you will only end up disgracing yourself.

Did same Channel TV show completion of the same project.

It's one thing to flag of a project and another is to complete the project.

Obituary flagged off but after 2 kilometers packed up

Obituary is a fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soludo Flags Off Same Road Peter Obi Spent 6.9b On by MasterJayJay: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Did same Channel TV show completion of the same project.

It's one thing to flag of a project and another is to complete the project.

Obituary flagged off but after 2 kilometers packed up

Obituary is a fraud

Go to court!! No time to engage followers of Drug Daddy in discussion.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cartoon Of The Day: Eight Years Of Buhari’s Handwork… (Pic) / If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? / Call For Justice. A Nigerian Killed In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.