Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Politics Section Moderator Wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Moderator Wanted (11294 Views)

Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section / My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by CilicMarin: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
I recommend NgeneUkwenu, the lady can do the work.

cc: Seun.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Finestgurlie(f): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
At first, I found it awkward because I know we have mods on this job here and I rate them high.

I can do it. Why me? I do not use foul words or slurs and I diligently report those who do.

I also have the experience of being a moderator of a platform with strong political view holders. I moderate FreeStuffsNg.com as well.

I have been active on NL politics section right from its early days of Suraj, Musiwa , Beaf ( we then believe was Reno Omokri) et al and I have ran ads succesfully on NL.

For as long as it is for the good of this nation, please count me in.
Well done sir.
hahahahaha Seun go through his posts first 😂😂😂😂
his first job will be banning every labour party and igbos here
dey play mr free stuff

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Finestgurlie(f): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
CilicMarin:

Hahahahaha
Seun this guy is recommending himself

NgeneUkwenu do you think you can deceive Seun with your alternate handle ?
hahahahaha

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by oshozondii: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Bluntcrazeman
Kyase
Fergie001

My picks.... It's up to them though!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by inforesource: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
I would have loved to put myself forward but Nigerians don't like truth.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by chidonez: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I disagree with this suggestion.

'Cause this place nor go contain us, walai. 😅

Omo. E dey very very hard to find a neutral person for this politics section.

There's no one I can easily think of.
Garfield1 and fergie001 are the least unbiased political commentators here and they also have some knowledge of the law

Garfield is pro APC and fergie is pro PDP/LP

I would have recommended helinues or Madridguy but those ones insult alot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Finestgurlie(f): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
oshozondii:
Bluntcrazeman
Kyase
Fergie001

My picks.... It's up to them though!
no naa why not include mc Oluomo dayo isreal etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by BombAttack(f): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Donbarry043:
I'm available. I'm political scientist with interest in local and international politics, comparative politics, political theories. I'm a political analyst who sees things the way they're and not as my emotion colors it, with a good background in English language. You can count on me for the job.

You are not active in politics section

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Finestgurlie(f): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Seun I'll recommend you choose someone outside politics section
that's the only way to bring neutrality.

I recommend explorer

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Finestgurlie(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
chidonez:

Garfield1 and fergie001 are the least unbiased political commentators here and they also have some knowledge of the law

recommend helinues ?
the one on ban for rule 2 or another person
the tribal bigot
or madridguy same character ?
nooo recommend mc Oluomo too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by BombAttack(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
chidonez:

Pls don't recommend madridguy and helinus those are known tribalist and APC/Tinubu supporters.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by soojar(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Seun:
Dear Nairaland Community,

We are currently searching for a dedicated individual with the following qualifications to moderate our Politics section and effectively manage conflicts and disruptions:

* In-depth knowledge of Nigerian politics and current affairs, with the capacity to participate in well-informed discussions on pertinent topics.
* Proficiency in Nairaland's guidelines, rules, and community culture to maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere for political discourse.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, for facilitating discussions, addressing user concerns, and upholding forum regulations.
* Conflict resolution abilities and a commitment to neutrality and fairness when addressing disputes or controversial subjects.
* Prior experience in moderating online forums or similar platforms, along with an active presence in Nairaland's politics section, is highly desirable.

If you know someone who would be an ideal candidate, or if you believe you are the right person for this role, kindly recommend and advocate for your choice.

Best regards.

I come highly recommended. an unbiased political analyst.

We learn everyday
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by oshozondii: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Finestgurlie:

no naa why not include mc Oluomo dayo isreal etc.
Are they on NL?
You are very funny... MC Oluomo cheesy
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
chidonez:
Garfi.eld1 and fergie.001 are the least unbiased political commentators here and they also have some knowledge of the law

I would have recommended helinu.es or Mad.ridguy but those ones insult alot

Garfield? Be like say I don come across his comments a few times...but those ones that I saw...

You see those last two, I'll be the first person to first call for their resignation the same day they are chosen. 🤣

Obinoscopy is reasonably unbiased, in my opinion.

And outside of the politics section, Ibime and BlueRayDick appears very non-partisan and unemotional enough to keep the sanity of here.

Although Blue is pro-Obi, I have never seen him exchanging words with anybody or getting into mud fights and throwing slurs like the rest of "us". 👀

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by AcuraZDX: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Seun I recommend myself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by BadMus06(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mr. Seun I humbly present to you Mr. Odewaleadesoye

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I disagree with this suggestion.

'Cause this place nor go contain us, walai. 😅

Omo. E dey very very hard to find a neutral person for this politics section.

There's no one I can easily think of.
Me! 🤣
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by BombAttack(f): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
BadMus06:
Mr. Seun I humbly present to you Mr. Odewaleadesoye

Yes, Odewaleadesoye. The green man is highly recommended.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Okoroawusa: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
I recommend myself...nna, emem mod here ndi mu ga me ife erika.....

Seun, biko me mistake choose em ka ndi Lord's Chosen....hey! Ebem madu nti!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Caaz: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
I highly recommend Mr Odewaleadesoye and Mr GboyegaD(highly backed by all of us from food section).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by BadMus06(m): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
BombAttack:

Yes, Odewaleadesoye. The green man is highly recommended.
my best shot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Opolopoopolonio: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aint interested cool
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by 00FFT00(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
At first, I found it awkward because I know we have mods on this job here and I rate them high.

I can do it. Why me? I do not use foul words or slurs and I diligently report those who do.

I also have the experience of being a moderator of a platform with strong political view holders. I moderate FreeStuffsNg.com as well.

I have been active on NL politics section right from its early days of Suraj, Musiwa , Beaf ( we then believe was Reno Omokri) et al and I have ran ads succesfully on NL.

For as long as it is for the good of this nation, please count me in.
Well done sir.

Tinubu lapdogs do not qualify.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Abbeytoy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
I am in.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by echeprecious: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Its fergie001 for me, I have been here long enough
and i admire his mature and unbiased stand to issues especially when it's political.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Vinnie2000(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sir, u re doing a good job. 👍

But plz make a Clear-cut Rule on what constitute a Tribal comment, deserving of Ban.

Some of ur Mods Ban Pple Arbitrarily! embarassed undecided

My account has been banned 2x for a comment devoid of Tribalism. sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Epistasis(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
echeprecious:
Its fergie001 for me, I have been here long enough
and i admire his mature and unbiased stand to issues especially when it's political.

Fergie001 is amazing but that guy is an obidient any day, anytime!!!

4 Likes

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Abbeytoy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dear @seun,

I am writing to express my interest in joining the Nairaland community as an admin on politics. I am a firm believer in the rule of law, and as such, I will always remain impartial on any political or another topic. While I am a supporter of Tinubu, I understand that politics is much more than personal preferences.

I have a wealth of experience in Nigerian politics and believe that I can contribute positively to the community by sharing my knowledge. As an administrator, my goal is to ensure that discussions are productive, enlightening, and respectful. I am confident that my skills will be of great benefit to the Nairaland community.

I am also a skilled writer and an avid learner, constantly looking for ways to improve my writing and analytical skills. I am excited at the prospect of working as an admin and engaging in productive discussions.

I believe that I am the best candidate for the job, and I am writing to ask you to consider me for the position. I am fully committed to this role and eager to contribute to the Nairaland community positively. Please feel free to contact me at abbeytoy20201@gmail.com for further discussion.

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,

Adelodun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Vinnie2000(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I recommend myself...nna, emem mod here ndi mu ga me ife erika.....

Seun, biko me mistake choose em ka ndi Lord's Chosen....hey! Ebem madu nti!

U known Tribalist.

So that u can target OBidients for Banning, Abi? 😏☹️

Odiodi (Nothing) for you. Go find work.😒

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by BombAttack(f): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
CilicMarin:

She is 100% partisan, an APC/Tinubu praise singer and always reporting opposition with her alternate accounts.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Brekete Family Vs Goverment (ordnary Ahmed Issa) / Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk / Labour Names Representatives For FG’s Minimum Wage Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.