Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Politics Section Moderator Wanted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Moderator Wanted (11287 Views)

Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section / My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Odogwuzack: 1:24am On Apr 12, 2023
Seun:
Dear Nairaland Community,

We are currently searching for a dedicated individual with the following qualifications to moderate our Politics section and effectively manage conflicts and disruptions:

* In-depth knowledge of Nigerian politics and current affairs, with the capacity to participate in well-informed discussions on pertinent topics.
* Proficiency in Nairaland's guidelines, rules, and community culture to maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere for political discourse.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, for facilitating discussions, addressing user concerns, and upholding forum regulations.
* Conflict resolution abilities and a commitment to neutrality and fairness when addressing disputes or controversial subjects.
* Prior experience in moderating online forums or similar platforms, along with an active presence in Nairaland's politics section, is highly desirable.

If you know someone who would be an ideal candidate, or if you believe you are the right person for this role, kindly recommend and advocate for your choice.

Best regards.

I recommend Iyaebethegreat.

She has all the qualifications.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Dagah2: 1:26am On Apr 12, 2023
Seun:

We are currently searching for a dedicated individual with the following qualifications to moderate our Politics section and effectively manage conflicts and disruptions:

* In-depth knowledge of Nigerian politics and current affairs, with the capacity to participate in well-informed discussions on pertinent topics.
* Proficiency in Nairaland's guidelines, rules, and community culture to maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere for political discourse.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, for facilitating discussions, addressing user concerns, and upholding forum regulations.
* Conflict resolution abilities and a commitment to neutrality and fairness when addressing disputes or controversial subjects.
* Prior experience in moderating online forums or similar platforms, along with an active presence in Nairaland's politics section, is highly desirable.

If you know someone who would be an ideal candidate, or if you believe you are the right person for this role, kindly recommend and advocate for your choice.

Best regards.
I'm in. Why do you think government officials and professionals get administered into office with oath of office/neutrality? It is because our emotions must play on us in standing for or against certain decisions. Hire the least biased, administer the oath of office and set the guidelines. Occasionally do a review and by this, effect your "Hire and Fire" authority.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Odogwuzack: 1:31am On Apr 12, 2023
Seun:

Best regards.

A good advice for you:

Stop packing Igbos or Yorubas as mods (especially Igbos because they are extremely intolerant and can't take what they dish out to others)...

Get people from NC/NE/NW to moderate your forum. SE/SW/SS moderators will definitely be biased.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by dgmoni123(m): 1:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Am available
How can I apply
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by aswani(m): 1:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Odogwuzack:

I recommend Iyaebethegreat.

She has all the qualifications.

Having seen her handle toxic masculinity and ethnicity without seemingly breaking stride, I actually think this is an excellent idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Odogwuzack: 1:35am On Apr 12, 2023
TrackerXL:
We all know the politics section scattered after seun brought the Igbo mod to moderate the section.

Seun for you to have peace of mind politics section moderator should never be Igbo not even if he is a member of the APC I support, to balance this you should not employ a Yoruba as moderator in politics section. Pls not it is not that Yoruba can not moderate without boas but to be fair while stopping any agitation from the Igbos.

Seun you politics section moderator should be from the SS NC or NE. Try n see to understand only those from that region can be fair in disagreement btw Yoruba m Igbos

I don't even trust the SS with all these "we SS/SE" I see every day on this platform. SS obviously align politically with SE.

Seun should go for NC/NW/NE (Mostly NC).

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Raskimonojendor: 1:36am On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
At first, I found it awkward because I know we have mods on this job here and I rate them high.

I can do it. Why me? I do not use foul words or slurs and I diligently report those who do.

I also have the experience of being a moderator of a platform with strong political view holders. I moderate FreeStuffsNg.com as well.

I have been active on NL politics section right from its early days of Suraj, Musiwa , Beaf ( we then believe was Reno Omokri) et al and I have ran ads succesfully on NL.

For as long as it is for the good of this nation, please count me in.
Well done sir.
I remember the O'Gbawe (ACN/APC) vs Beaf (PDP) back and forth.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Odogwuzack: 1:39am On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
At first, I found it awkward because I know we have mods on this job here and I rate them high.

I can do it. Why me? I do not use foul words or slurs and I diligently report those who do.

I also have the experience of being a moderator of a platform with strong political view holders. I moderate FreeStuffsNg.com as well.

I have been active on NL politics section right from its early days of Suraj, Musiwa , Beaf ( we then believe was Reno Omokri) et al and I have ran ads succesfully on NL.

Well done sir.

I endorse this great guy as well.

I strongly believe Reno Omokri is still active on NL sha. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Odogwuzack: 1:44am On Apr 12, 2023
chidonez:
Seun I think we should have 4 mods here each representing all 4 major political parties and tribes to forestall any allegations for bias my suggestions are
Seunmsg or freestuffng APC mod
Anambrafirstson or princeoflagos LP mod
Tonyebrancanista PDP mod
Arrewa NNPP mod

This I think is the best solution

Don't include aka PrinceofLagos aka Lagosfirstson etc if you don't want all Pro Yoruba people to abandon this forum in a week.

Don't forget many are already migrating now (I don't want to mention the platform here) because of mods obvious biase towards the Yorubas.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Odogwuzack: 1:58am On Apr 12, 2023
Abbeytoy:
Dear @seun,

I am writing to express my interest in joining the Nairaland community as an admin on politics. I am a firm believer in the rule of law, and as such, I will always remain impartial on any political or another topic. While I am a supporter of Tinubu, I understand that politics is much more than personal preferences.

I have a wealth of experience in Nigerian politics and believe that I can contribute positively to the community by sharing my knowledge. As an administrator, my goal is to ensure that discussions are productive, enlightening, and respectful. I am confident that my skills will be of great benefit to the Nairaland community.

I am also a skilled writer and an avid learner, constantly looking for ways to improve my writing and analytical skills. I am excited at the prospect of working as an admin and engaging in productive discussions.

I believe that I am the best candidate for the job, and I am writing to ask you to consider me for the position. I am fully committed to this role and eager to contribute to the Nairaland community positively. Please feel free to contact me at abbeytoy20201@gmail.com for further discussion.

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,

Adelodun

Highly recommended.

Seun this is who you are looking for.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by LandMann: 2:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Hello Seun,

I'd like to nominate myself for this position. I have all the necessary qualifications, experience and knowledge to turn things around for the better in NL's Politics section.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Odogwuzack: 2:01am On Apr 12, 2023
echeprecious:
Fergie001 is amazing but that guy is an obidient any day, anytime!!!

Love the fact that you agree he is amazing.

Cc: seun

Fergie001 is deeply tribalistic.

Tonyebarcanista is far better.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Odogwuzack: 2:04am On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Seun I'm interested. I frequent this section very regular so I Know what to expect. Tribalism would be a thing of the past. I promise you that.

This guy is not bad.

Only for his morbid hate for Tinubu and Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Odogwuzack: 2:09am On Apr 12, 2023
grandstar:

Thank you very much. I feel really honoured but will have to decline the post.

Blue3k, thank you.

Think about it. The pay is good oh.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Tflex01: 2:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Seun:

Best regards.

I recommend Iyaebethegreat and Godslady.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by MrBiGGEST(m): 2:41am On Apr 12, 2023
What happened to mynd?
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Seun(m): 2:42am On Apr 12, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
What happened to mynd?
S/he is to assist Mynd44

6 Likes

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by ayinba1(f): 2:48am On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Well done sir.

What became of Musiwa?
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Wisedove(m): 2:50am On Apr 12, 2023
Dear Seun,

Application for the role of a Moderator.

Upon learning the need for a new Moderator on Niaraland, I am writing to apply for the role of a moderator in the political section.
I understand the importance of the politic section moderation, and how useful it is in unifying all the tribes in our dear country and the world at large . This role is not always easy, yet it is a challenging one but I believe I am up to the task.
Thanks !

Yours sincerely,
Wisedove
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Bundaweber: 2:50am On Apr 12, 2023
I would like to recommend my humble self. I once served as the secretary of my party's (ADC) ward and later lga chapter between 2019-2021 before retiring from partisan politics
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by rxmusa(m): 3:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Seun:

Best regards.

As an avid reader and participant of the politics section on "Nairaland," I have come to understand the importance of a fair and balanced discussion platform. It is with this understanding that I present myself as the ideal candidate for the role of moderator on the politics section of Nairaland.

One of the key reasons why I believe I am the right fit for the job is my good written and oral communication skills. As a communicator, I understand the importance of being clear and concise in my message, while at the same time being respectful and empathetic towards the views of others. In my experience, communication is key to resolving conflicts and promoting constructive debates, and I believe that my communication skills would be an asset to the Nairaland community.

Another reason why I believe I am an excellent candidate for this role is my versatile knowledge. Over the years, I have gained a deep understanding of Nigerian politics, both at the federal and state levels. My knowledge of political history, political theory, and current affairs has enabled me to engage in informed discussions and debates with others on the forum. I believe that this knowledge would be invaluable in promoting a high level of discourse on the forum, while also ensuring that misinformation is quickly identified and addressed.

Lastly, my penchant for fairness is one of the key reasons why I believe I would be an excellent moderator on the politics section of this great platform. I believe that every individual should have the right to express their opinion, as long as it is done in a respectful and constructive manner. As a moderator, I would work to ensure that everyone on the forum is treated fairly, irrespective of their political views or affiliations. My commitment to fairness would ensure that discussions on the forum are balanced and objective, promoting an open and inclusive environment for all participants.

In conclusion, I believe that my skills and experience would enable me to promote a healthy and vibrant political discussion forum, while also ensuring that the platform remains a safe and respectful space for all participants. Thank you for considering my application.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Drdreyy: 3:49am On Apr 12, 2023
Seun:

Best regards.

I am interested. I will moderate the section with an unbiased mind and will be always available to discharge my duties promptly.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by TruthsFM: 3:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Oya employ a true and fearful man for the job
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Raskimonojendor: 3:55am On Apr 12, 2023
ayinba1:

What became of Musiwa?
Becomrich finally checked himself into an asylum..no more funny google maps all over Nairaland.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by TruthsFM: 3:55am On Apr 12, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Fergie001 is deeply tribalistic.

Tonyebarcanista is far better.
tonyebarcanista is a Pdp man and Wike adopted boy
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by LivingSage: 4:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Seun if you give this boy masquerading as woman moderating job, this number one troll with numerous monikers, (this is the canceller whom you because of stopped the cancellation option), He's blood thirsty (Check his Cursedabiola moniker last posts if he doesn't rush to delete 'em), gun runner of a guy who snitches and blackmail any members that falls unknowingly to his trick, you'll ruin your forum.

He always tries to know details of everyone and being a moderator will be an opportunity.

He attacked and victimized Hungerbad on this forum till death.
He has made so many left this forum, notably Omenkaa. Mannabbqgrillsssss heard it from him.

He has always wanted to be moderator and I'm very sure he'll use other monikers to still persuade you.
Check his IP address and NEVER allow him moderate.

Finestgurlie:
I'm here

I'll work for free

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by LivingSage: 4:06am On Apr 12, 2023
He's OBIdient guy angry
BombAttack:

Yes, Odewaleadesoye. The green man is highly recommended.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by LivingSage: 4:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Seun, chose between @explorer / @Naptu2 if they'll be interested.

I would have suggested @Racoon but he's Chief Wailer

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Luchitec(m): 4:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Fergie001 would be a great choice. Although he seems affiliated to the PDP, dude is quite objective, easygoing and politically well-informed.

echeprecious:
Its fergie001 for me, I have been here long enough
and i admire his mature and unbiased stand to issues especially when it's political.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by VaselineCrew: 4:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Seun:

Best regards.

Hi Seun, I hope this email reaches you well.

I have been a member of this platform for almost a decade now, and I believe I have what it takes to dispassionately moderate the politics section.

Under my moderation, there would be zero tolerance for tribal slurs, but tribal competition may be allowed, depending on your views, to foster speedy development.

Being a member of this site for a while, I know how annoying it is for topics to get derailed and quickly too, due to uncouth members, trolls, tribal supremacists and a deluge of other characters.

My first suggestion to you would be to upgrade the way hidden comments are viewed. Instead of the current view of empty containers, I believe those comments should be wiped out entirely from the comments stack and the css layout viewable to the user. This further takes away distractions, as members aren't seeing a host of hidden comment stacks, taking up unnecessary space.

Fairness and Justice will be my watch words, never suppressing views based on political ideology, gender or ethnic identity.

Most importantly, I will ensure to stay behind the scenes so as not to give the impression of being prejudice or the like.

Thank you for your consideration and have a wonderful day.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by snitchbitch: 4:54am On Apr 12, 2023
i am here

after spending more than ten years on nairaland

and i never get job,

isnt being a mod bae?
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Magnoliaa(f): 4:56am On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Me nko. 😔

I think you'd be a perfect mod for the Sexuality section. 🤭

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? / Court Reinstate Obio/akpor Council Chairman / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.