Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman (14732 Views)

Off-Season Polls: Electronic Collation Illegal, Says INEC / 2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Okoroawusa: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Anyone not satisfied can go to court
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by pquaver(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mumusaphire:
But yakub said results will be sent to main server from polling units.

Same power that yakubu used to say server is same power he has to change it.. Una no dey reason? Constitution gave Buhari power to appoint minister.. So if Buhari decides to appoint minister today and fire him tomorrow u will say he broke law..? Obidients common sense cheap na..
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by pquaver(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

You don't change the rule in the middle of the game oga ...yes it INEC right to chose method of collection and INEC in their own guidelines said they would use electronic transmission...no boy forced them ...they can't wake up and change the rule

Sorry they can wake up and change because the constitution gave them the right to. And obidients cannot change that.. Get that into your thick skull
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by pquaver(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
press9jatv:
The court of competent jurisprudence will correct Inec for not following their acts in transmission of results on the polling day via their judgement. Inec has lost the battle in the tribunal already.

No be only Jurisprudence 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jurisconfidence nko?
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Quodseverismete: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
The moment I saw the name"Oluwale" I stop reading. Yoruba Moslem has turned eye nec select mandate into tribal war. They are twisting all facts just to defend their drug lordship.

Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Gajagojo: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
From Chief Mike Ozekhome CON, SAN:

The gravamen of this discourse, is the mathematical exactitude of the requirement of 25%. The wordings of the Constitution, are quite clear and unambiguous. They demand for not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the elections in each of at least 2/3 of all the States; And the Federal Capital Territory. By a judicial mathematical analysis, 2/3 of 36 States is equal to 24 States, and in addition, the FCT, Abuja. As an example, if I request to see 24 Corpers in my law firm And Okon, it means I want to see 25 persons in all; but Okon must be one of the 25 persons. So, if 25 persons in my law firm show up, without Okon, have I had all the persons I want to see? The answer is No. To satisfy my request, Okon must show up in addition to the 24, thus, making the 25 persons I desire to see.

What the law states is that, the candidate must have 25% of votes in those States, and the FCT, Abuja. The law does not contemplate that, the candidate must win those States. The jurisprudence behind this provision, is to ensure that the President as the Numero Uno citizen of the Nation, enjoys a reasonable range of widespread acceptance by majority of the people he seeks to govern, including those inhabiting the seat of power where he would govern from.
A.man with 4 biological children and one adopted child writes his will and says
Share my property equally between my biological children and my adopted child
Does this mean the adopted child gets hal f of his property?
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Gajagojo: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

You don't change the rule in the middle of the game oga ...yes it INEC right to chose method of collection and INEC in their own guidelines said they would use electronic transmission...no boy forced them ...they can't wake up and change the rule
Actually they did not change the rule
Transmission has nothing to do with IREV
We do not know that they did not transmit because transmission is to the server
A separate action/activity from uploading to IREV
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by tunjilana: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, the electoral Act mandated the INEC to formulate guidelines for the elections. Meaning the guidelines are as formidable as the electoral Act. You will read from the electoral Act as thus: "as may be determined by the commission".
Before the election, the commission promised through their various guidelines that the results will be transmitted in real time. They said it in print and in voice. INEC should go to court and defend that and stop playing on the sensibilities of Nigerians.

The Act and the court (based on the ruling on a similar pre election suite brought by LP regarding e-transmission), said clearly that INEC is at liberty to decide how it transmits. Being @ Liberty means you can decide when, where and How. The guideline is not Law, it is an operational procedure and infact not using it on election day is still in line with the court's pronouncement that it is within INEC's space to determine how it runs its show. So if INEC decided on election day not to transmit electronically due to technological glitches, it is still acting fully within the powers conferred on it by the ACT and as i terpreted by the court, that it is within his space to determine how to run. The guideline ios not a binding document it is an operational procedure, If INEC even decided not to release any guideline and just run radio jingles about how it intends to run on election day. it is still well within her power as decided by the ACT. If INEC said they "may" transmit electronically where and when feasible, it is still totally within her powers as stated in the ACT and determined by the court
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Minime10(f): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Eyeneck should no longer bore our ears with conduct of elections henceforth since the people's votes has never counted. Eyeneck should just tell the world that whoever has their wuruwuru certificate should just continue from any where his last tenure stops.
Shey dey wan mad completely grin
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by tunjilana: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
bentenny:

At least there is already an admission from you that there was indeed e-transmission being mandatory as contained in the guidelines and regulations in INEC which is an extension of the electoral act!

Now that that is by the way,let's go to you other issue where you insinuated the time of upload of the results!
If you read the guidelines and regulations without sentiment, you will see that e-transmission was supposed to be done from the polling unit which implies that upload to the IREV was meant to be done that day as soon as elections were concluded in that PU!
Once the results are announced at the PU,a copy will be given to party agents while a copy of the result is scanned and sent from the PU to the IREV not from the collation centre as was observed!
This is public knowledge!

Your example using CBT exams is not substantial enough!
The school decides when you are to collect your results after the exams have been conducted and all the students are aware of it!
In the case of INEC,they have adopted a mode of transmission which is contained in their own guidelines!
The guidelines and regulations of INEC is an extension of the electoral laws!
If the electoral laws or acts mandates INEC to decide which mode of transmission to use,the law has simply granted INEC the leverage and authority hence the guidelines and regulations of INEC is as powerful as the laws itself!
INEC cannot go against their own guidelines and regulations or even decide when to obey or disobey their own guidelines!

The Act and the court (based on the ruling on a similar pre election suite brought by LP regarding e-transmission), said clearly that INEC is at liberty to decide how it transmits. Being @ Liberty means you can decide when, where and How. The guideline is not Law, it is an operational procedure and infact not using it on election day is still in line with the court's pronouncement that it is within INEC's space to determine how it runs its show. So if INEC decided on election day not to transmit electronically due to technological glitches, it is still acting fully within the powers conferred on it by the ACT and as i terpreted by the court, that it is within his space to determine how to run. The guideline ios not a binding document it is an operational procedure, If INEC even decided not to release any guideline and just run radio jingles about how it intends to run on election day. it is still well within her power as decided by the ACT. If INEC said they "may" transmit electronically where and when feasible, it is still totally within her powers as stated in the ACT and determined by the court

It is like saying that if a law says that it is is binding on a bank to honor a cheque once account is funded and instrument is valid. But when a bank honored the cheque, you shifted focus to how it honored it, if they brought the cash home to the customer or they told him to come to the bank to collect it... The judge will simply ask if the money was paid and if instrument was valid and account funded ....
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by bentenny(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
tunjilana:

It is like saying that if a law says that it is is binding on a bank to honor a cheque once account is funded and instrument is valid. But when a bank honored the cheque, you shifted focus to how it honored it, if they brought the cash home to the customer or they told him to come to the bank to collect it... The judge will simply ask if the money was paid and if instrument was valid and account funded ....
How can I make you understand something as simplified as this?
Before LP went to court last year to mandate or compel INEC to use e-transmission, INEC had not come out with their guidelines and regulations!

The judge rightly ruled that the mode of transmission rest squarely on INEC in accordance with the electoral laws as amended!

INEC went a step further to present their extended authority or rights given to them by the act which is called 'guidelines and regulations' which contained the mode of transmission they will adopt on election day from the POLLING UNITS!

Hence the guidelines and regulations of INEC is as mandatory as the electoral acts itself because their freedom to choose is backed by law!

However,no where in the guidelines and regulations did INEC state that where they meet a stumbling block in e-transmission, they will adopt an alternative which is manual!
If there is please point it out for me!

Your claim that 'guidelines and regulations' is not a binding document of INEC is preposterous and illogical!
The guidelines and regulations are an extension of the electoral acts which is primarily to decide the mode of transmission and the process to achieve such transmission as long as its not in any way conflicting with the main electoral laws which includes transmission of results from the PU!

The guidelines and regulations hold as much authority as the electoral laws!
At your leisure,you can find out the meaning of guidelines and regulations!

Just because the law gives INEC the choice to make in the mode of transmission doesn't mean they can alter it at will or at their convenience!
That will imply that one is disobeying their own laws!
My apologises but your instances are off tangent!
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Gajagojo: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
bentenny:

How can I make you understand something as simplified as this?
Before LP went to court last year to mandate or compel INEC to use e-transmission, INEC had not come out with their guidelines and regulations!

The judge rightly ruled that the mode of transmission rest squarely on INEC in accordance with the electoral laws as amended!

INEC went a step further to present their extended authority or rights given to them by the act which is called 'guidelines and regulations' which contained the mode of transmission they will adopt on election day from the POLLING UNITS!

Hence the guidelines and regulations of INEC is as mandatory as the electoral acts itself because their freedom to choose is backed by law!

However,no where in the guidelines and regulations did INEC state that where they meet a stumbling block in e-transmission, they will adopt an alternative which is manual!
If there is please point it out for me!

Your claim that 'guidelines and regulations' is not a binding document of INEC is preposterous and illogical!
The guidelines and regulations are an extension of the electoral acts which is primarily to decide the mode of transmission and the process to achieve such transmission as long as its not in any way conflicting with the main electoral laws which includes transmission of results from the PU!

The guidelines and regulations hold as much authority as the electoral laws!
At your leisure,you can find out the meaning of guidelines and regulations!

Just because the law gives INEC the choice to make in the mode of transmission doesn't mean they can alter it at will or at their convenience!
That will imply that one is disobeying their own laws!
My apologises but your instances are off tangent!
Did they alter the mode of transmission?
I think there is need to be clear what transmission means

Transmission of what?
From where to where?
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by bentenny(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

Did they alter the mode of transmission?
I think there is need to be clear what transmission means

Transmission of what?
From where to where?
Transmission is the movement of a property or document or information from one point to another!
There are two mode of transmission for INEC to choose from as contained in the amended electoral acts and INEC,according to their extended laws which is 'guidelines and regulations' went for e-transmission FROM THE POLLING UNIT!
You asked transmission of what?
Transmission of electoral results!
From where to where?
From the POLLING UNIT to the INEC result portal electronically!
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

A.man with 4 biological children and one adopted child writes his will and says
Share my property equally between my biological children and my adopted child
Does this mean the adopted child gets hal f of his property?
in a simple logical term, the property must be shared equally between the five children which are the 4 biology and the one adopted.. This sharing formula is mandatory and Must. Now I want you to take serious note of the "MUST" in the section 134 of the constitution, the Candidate MUST secure 25% in 24 states "AND" the FCT.... In the example you gave, the will gave authorisation for the property to be shared equally between the 4 biological and the adopted, which must be done in other to fulfill the Will. Same applied to the Requirements of the constitution that a person MUST get 25% in 24 states AND the FCT... This Logic is very comprehensive even to a student in junior Secondary School... I REST MY CASE!
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Gajagojo: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
in a simple logical term, the property must be shared equally between the five children which are the 4 biology and the one adopted.. This sharing formula is mandatory and Must. Now I want you to take serious note of the "MUST" in the section 134 of the constitution, the Candidate MUST secure 25% in 24 states "AND" the FCT.... In the example you gave, the will gave authorisation for the property to be shared equally between the 4 biological and the adopted, which must be done in other to fulfill the Will. Same applied to the Requirements of the constitution that a person MUST get 25% in 24 states AND the FCT... This Logic is very comprehensive even to a student in junior Secondary School... I REST MY CASE!
You didn't answer my question
I will ask again
Share equally between my 4 biological children. AND 1 adopted child?
What does that mean
1. Equally between the 4 biological children on the one hand and the adopted child on the other
i.e.does the adopted child get 50% of the property? Why not?

Why did he mention the adopted child separately? Why not say share equally between my 5 children
There are two groups
Don't you agree that the word AND creates two groups?
biological and adopted.
Share equally between both groups
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Gajagojo: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
bentenny:

Transmission is the movement of a property or document or information from one point to another!
There are two mode of transmission for INEC to choose from as contained in the amended electoral acts and INEC,according to their extended laws which is 'guidelines and regulations' went for e-transmission FROM THE POLLING UNIT!
You asked transmission of what?
Transmission of electoral results!
From where to where?
From the POLLING UNIT to the INEC result portal electronically!
I am sorry please confirm what you mean by
INEC result portal
Just so we are talking about exactly the same thing.
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by bentenny(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

I am sorry please confirm what you mean by
INEC result portal
Just so we are talking about exactly the same thing.
lol...okay ohh
INEC result viewing which is IREV is a website portal where Uploaded results from each POLLING UNIT can be viewed by all!
Hope i have sufficiently answered your question?
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Arda1000(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
And the budgets for the electronic collations were for what? We don wise up Oga
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Gajagojo: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
bentenny:

lol...okay ohh
INEC result viewing which is IREV is a website portal where Uploaded results from each POLLING UNIT can be viewed by all!
Hope i have sufficiently answered your question?
I thought that is what you meant but wanted to confirm
That is a wide misconception and error

Results are not transmitted to IREV and that is not what transmission means in the electoral Act.

Transmission is to the INEC Server
Repeat SERVER.

Which is supposed to be secure and is what is accessed for tribunal petitions e.g in Osun state recently.
It is not a public thing

There is a separate procedure of putting results on IREV for public consumption and transparency but

That IS NOT TRANSMISSION within the meaning of the Act

That is publishing after transmission
Transmission is NOT TO IREV in law
I am not holding brief for INEC or making excuses for them but that is the law and unfortunately there has been poor communication about this

1 Like

Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Minime10(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
"Eyeneck" na yahoo Yahoo dem be grin
Mek God punish all of una if una no apologise give Hushpupi grin
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol you have even clarified the whole argument by bring "separate" and "Group" into it. Now to answer your question No, the Will states that the adopted child gets equal share as the other 4 biological, that is to further the Separation of the Biological and the Adopted with "AND" is to let you know that they are two different people "Biological" and "Adopted" but even in their differences they MUST get equal share respectively. That is to also further indicate to you that the FCT is different from the 36 States, it is the run by a minister and not a governor, is houses the Offices of the GCFR and all the federal representatives of the 36 States and the Capital of Nigeria. So therefore according to the 1999 constitution you MUST secure 25% in 2/3 of the 36 States which is 24 States AND also you must get 25% equally from the FCT......Again, I need you to take note of the "MUST" in that section of the constitution and then the "AND". .......I REST MY CASE.
Gajagojo:

You didn't answer my question
I will ask again
Share equally between my 4 biological children. AND 1 adopted child?
What does that mean
1. Equally between the 4 biological children on the one hand and the adopted child on the other
i.e.does the adopted child get 50% of the property? Why not?

Why did he mention the adopted child separately? Why not say share equally between my 5 children
There are two groups
Don't you agree that the word AND creates two groups?
biological and adopted.
Share equally between both groups
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Gajagojo: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Lol you have even clarified the whole argument by bring "separate" and "Group" into it. Now to answer your question No, the Will states that the adopted child gets equal share as the other 4 biological, that is to further the Separation of the Biological and the Adopted with "AND" is to let you know that they are two different people "Biological" and "Adopted" but even in their differences they MUST get equal share respectively. That is to also further indicate to you that the FCT is different from the 36 States, it is the run by a minister and not a governor, is houses the Offices of the GCFR and all the federal representatives of the 36 States and the Capital of Nigeria. So therefore according to the 1999 constitution you MUST secure 25% in 2/3 of the 36 States which is 24 States AND also you must get 25% equally from the FCT......Again, I need you to take note of the "MUST" in that section of the constitution and then the "AND". .......I REST MY CASE.

So if the deceased had said
When I am buried at least two cows must be killed to be bought , each cow bought individually by a single son and not by contribution,

by at least two of my four biological sons. AND one adopted son otherwise don't share my property . Does this mean if the adopted son does not buy a cow the property should not be shared
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by bentenny(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

I thought that is what you meant but wanted to confirm
That is a wide misconception and error

Results are not transmitted to IREV and that is not what transmission means in the electoral Act.

Transmission is to the INEC Server
Repeat SERVER.

Which is supposed to be secure and is what is accessed for tribunal petitions e.g in Osun state recently.
It is not a public thing

There is a separate procedure of putting results on IREV for public consumption and transparency but

That IS NOT TRANSMISSION within the meaning of the Act

That is publishing after transmission
Transmission is NOT TO IREV in law
I am not holding brief for INEC or making excuses for them but that is the law and unfortunately there has been poor communication about this
Oga there is no misconception or error here!
I used IREV to make it easier not just for you but for those who dont know what a server implies!
Secondly,through INEC's guidelines and regulations as an extension of the electoral laws,it claries the mode of transmission which is via electronic means!
E-Transmission of results according to the guidelines and regulations of INEC states that after results have been announced by each PU,the results will be scanned and sent to a location which has a server and belongs to INEC in order for it to be viewed!
You are either holding brief for INEC or trying hard not to comprehend!
I clearly know what you are trying to do..I will play along and see what your intentions are!
Go and read the guidelines and regulations of INEC if you havent and tell me where there is a contradiction with what i have said so far!

Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Gajagojo: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
bentenny:

Oga there is no misconception or error here!
I used IREV to make it easier not just for you but for those who dont know what a server implies!
Secondly,through INEC's guidelines and regulations as an extension of the electoral laws,it claries the mode of transmission which is via electronic means!
E-Transmission of results according to the guidelines and regulations of INEC states that after results have been announced by each PU,the results will be scanned and sent to a location which has a server and belongs to INEC in order for it to be viewed!
You are either holding brief for INEC or trying hard not to comprehend!
I clearly know what you are trying to do..I will play along and see what your intentions are!
Go and read the guidelines and regulations of INEC if you havent and tell me where there is a contradiction with what i have said so far!

Uploading is not transmission

Electronic transmission is to the server
Uploading to IREV is not transmission within either the Act or the guidelines.

I can tell you are an Obidient
The moment you don't like what you hear you resort to personal attack
That is where you feel most comfortable but I will challenge you to control your emotions
There is nothing shameful in holding brief for INEC .
I just am not and said so already
So you saying so is obviously intended to be confrontational
Let us stick to facts.
Transmission is defined by law. It CANNOT be the IREV .
And it is not.
In the case of disputes it is the server that is referenced

Not the IREV
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by bentenny(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

Uploading is not transmission

Electronic transmission is to the server
Uploading to IREV is not transmission within either the Act or the guidelines.

grin grin
You are clearly the one not comprehending or trying to be mischievous!
Let me even use an instance of applying for a Job at the website of the employer!
You are asked to upload your results and other requirements at the employers portal!
Once you have done so,your credentials will be seen by your prospective employer and you!
When you upload a document,it leaves a point(your computer or phone) to another point(company portal) which is transmission of that document!
When a PU officer sends a result,it leaves their device to the server where the information is stored and can be viewed!
If all i have said doesnt in anyway give you a detailed explanation of what transmission implies then you are not just mischievous but you lack understanding!

Since you dont want to know let me help you...
UPLOAD: transfer or transmission of (data) from one computer to another, typically to one that is larger or remote from the user or functioning as a server.
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by bentenny(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

I can tell you are an Obidient
The moment you don't like what you hear you resort to personal attack
That is where you feel most comfortable but I will challenge you to control your emotions
There is nothing shameful in holding brief for INEC .
I just am not and said so already
So you saying so is obviously intended to be confrontational
Let us stick to facts.
Transmission is defined by law. It CANNOT be the IREV .
And it is not.
In the case of disputes it is the server that is referenced

Not the IREV
Its not an attack on you!
You are clearly being mischievous and forming ignorant and i am simply calling you out because you cannot tell me you do not know what transmission mean or even upload!
And what is transmission as defined by the electoral laws and the INEC's guidelines and regulations according to you?
Do you even know what UPLOAD means?
Smh
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Gajagojo: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
bentenny:

grin grin
You are clearly the one not comprehending or trying to be mischievous!
Let me even use an instance of applying for a Job at the website of the employer!
You are asked to upload your results and other requirements at the employers portal!
Once you have done so,your credentials will be seen by your prospective employer and you!
When you upload a document,it leaves a point(your computer or phone) to another point(company portal) which is transmission of that document!
When a PU officer sends a result,it leaves their device to the server where the information is stored and can be viewed!
If all i have said doesnt in anyway give you a detailed explanation of what transmission implies then you are not just mischievous but you lack understanding!

Since you dont want to know let me help you...
UPLOAD: transfer or transmission of (data) from one computer to another, typically to one that is larger or remote from the user or functioning as a server.
Your opinion
Can we discuss the issue without referencing me or you.
Let us not make it personal which seems to be your area. I am not interested

Transmission here has a meaning in. Law . So the issue is the letter of the law not proverbs and parables that seem wise.

Transmission is to the INEC Server.
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by bentenny(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

Your opinion
Can we discuss the issue without referencing me or you.
Let us not make it personal which seems to be your area. I am not interested

Transmission here has a meaning in. Law . So the issue is the letter of the law not proverbs and parables that seem wise.

Transmission is to the INEC Server.

Ohh my God grin grin
Oga what is transmission according to the law that you know?
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Gajagojo: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
bentenny:

Its not an attack on you!
You are clearly being mischievous and forming ignorant and i am simply calling you out because you cannot tell me you do not know what transmission mean or even upload!
And what is transmission as defined by the electoral laws and the INEC's guidelines and regulations according to you?
Do you even know what UPLOAD means?
Smh
Read section 62(1,2,3)
Of the electoral Act.
It is on line in PDF format

I have no time to comment on you.
Not interested

Focus on the issues
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by John4B: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
omooba74:
You need to be tracked down and arrested for this your stupid statement.Were you there ? talks sensibly.............

Goat! I love ur tears.
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by Gajagojo: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
bentenny:

Ohh my God grin grin
Oga what is transmission according to the law that you know?
Transmission to the INEC Server it is distinct from IREV
Also manual transport of signed paper results
Re: Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
If buying of by each of the Sons both biological and adopted is a requirement that MUST be met before the any of them can be able to get his share, then so it shall be. The must important thing is meeting the requirements by the Law or the Will.
Gajagojo:

So if the deceased had said
When I am buried at least two cows must be killed to be bought , each cow bought individually by a single son and not by contribution,

by at least two of my four biological sons. AND one adopted son otherwise don't share my property . Does this mean if the adopted son does not buy a cow the property should not be shared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil / Photos From Kano Durban 2018 / We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.