Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka (805 Views)

BREAKING: Tinubu Unhappy With Soyinka’s Response To Pyrates Gyration Video / Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by ruffhandu: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Prophet Odumeje Challenges Soyinka To A Debate

Popular Anambra cleric, Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere aka Prophet Odumeje has reportedly offered to take the place of Labour Party Vice presidential candidate, Datti Baba-Ahmed, in a one-on-one debate suggested by Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka.

https://ibomfocus.com/odumeje-challenges-soyinka/

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by Orfankwagh(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2023
Confirm rugged pastor
Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by maivd: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Every rat from the pit wants to debate with the prof. The prof only debates people with status of presidential aspirants and above.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by Vinnie2000(m): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Bravo, Indaboski Bahooze! πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

If Soyinka wants to use Big Grammar,
Use 'Speaking in Tongues' language to Counter him. tongue cheesy
Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by Vinnie2000(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2023
maivd:
Every rat from the pit wants to debate with the prof. The prof only debates people with status of presidential aspirants and above.

Like Patience Jonathan whom he Cowardly called for, Abi? 😏

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by Raskimonojendor: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2023
Lol.

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by maivd: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Like Patience Jonathan whom he Cowardly called for, Abi? 😏
Typical ipob liar,it was rumoured there was a debate and it was even called for by some shallow thinkers like yourself.

3 Likes

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Bravo, Indaboski Bahooze! πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

If Soyinka wants to use Big Grammar,
Use 'Speaking in Tongues' language to Counter him. tongue cheesy

he is the only man of god to go hell and conquered the devil and came back with World hell championship belt.
He is The defending champion on spiritual warfare championship 2013 till date, he is the liquid metal, he is the indaboski

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by SalamRushdie: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2023
These men know how to tap into free publicity

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by Vinnie2000(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
he is the only man of god to go hell and conquered the devil and came back with World hell championship belt.
He is The defending champion on spiritual warfare championship 2021 till date, he is the liquid metal, he is the indaboski

Lols, He is NOT a man of Joy.πŸ˜€

He will just Bamboozle Soyinka with ambiguous and Incomprehensible Spiritual Words. tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by Danisaint112(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Indasboski ga adagbukwa soyinka with grammar ooo! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by XerXers: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2023
maivd:
The old professor brought it on himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by DatNiggaDaz: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2023
Maybe it is not out of place that the popular cleric wants to debate with Professor Wole Soyinka.

When the Sage [ as a genius in Literature ] went out of line to compare Apples with Oranges calling the struggle of the Nigerian youths for a better Nigeria Faschismus and also saying he wanted to debate with a politician and an established Businessman in the person of Baba Datti Ahmed, when hee himself is neither a politician or Businessman, he Set the Ball rolling for every Tom, dick and Harry calling him out.

A Professor of his caliber should have known better to emulate and exhibit Acts of equality and justice in everything they do.

Speaking from both sides of the mouth and changing positions on National issues of grave importance is akin to Fascism.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by maivd: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2023
XerXers:

He specifically went for the vp, he is not low balling.
Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by orisa37: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2023
BAD ODUMEJE FROM ZARIA WANTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by nothingspoil70: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2023
This Odumeje man that received a dirty slap from one Anambra agbero last year when
his church was being demolished and he could not even do anything. Now he wants to be relevant again by debating a world renowned prf.

DEY PLAY YOU HEAR?

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by Tinububalls: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Jengenrous move by indaboski.

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Thing I've Heard Today- Odumeje Wants To Debate With Soyinka by Kog45(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2023
XerXers:

Una too dey takes idiotic set of people serious …Odimeje,pls who sabi him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

CSO Gives INEC 20 Days To Provide Presidential Election Results For 774 LGAs / Tinubu Will Be Inaugurated But Will Not Last Long / Why Is No One Talking About This? => President Buhari Procured 20 Ships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.