Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances (33071 Views)

Ogun State Tackles Maternal Mortality, Distribute Tricycle Ambulances / Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Snoolv360(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Is this normal?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by PulaPower: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2023
janeIBfashion:
Ha am so sorry to say it but this doesn't make sense. Only in Nigeria God have mercy on us, and the price must have been padded to the highest

I am a tailor I make senator wears for both male and female please patronize me
It’s one of the best idea I’ve seen in a while..

In rural areas where roads are bad, tricycle is what they mostly use for fast movement..

In a case of emergency that requires fast movement, don’t you think this would help?

Is it not better than carrying patient on Bike?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by ruggedboych: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2023
Komu1048:
I just want to use this opportunity to plead with the obedient to allow our brother, Tinubu to rest today.

Let us spread love as no one is sure of tomorrow, the life we have today should be to spread love and not hate

No peace for the mandate thief sad angry
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by tito44: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
This is nonsense.

If they want an all terrain vehicle, they should go for this below.

We settle for nonsense alot in this country

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by achiever12: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
This is a good development ambulance can now move into village were the road is bad. This is the best idea ive ever seen in a long time. Kudos to ogun state government 😂😂

Why should the roads be bad after over 8 years of APC rule?
Your education has clearly not weaned you from mediocrity
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by PulaPower: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
priceactionx:
Can his son use that?
Sure, if he’s in rural area..

For fast movement..

It’s better than putting patient on Bike..
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by brain54(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Not everything should be bland criticism…

Criticize objectively.

These ambulances are meant for specific rural communities with bad and sometimes inaccessible roads.

Roads were cars would access with greater difficulty.

It’s a commendable gesture… someone thought outside the box!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by achiever12: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Komu1048:
I just want to use this opportunity to plead with the obedient to allow our brother, Tinubu to rest today.

Let us spread love as no one is sure of tomorrow, the life we have today should be to spread love and not hate

When you call a thief a thief, is that hatred or fact?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by PulaPower: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Snoolv360:
Is this normal?
Yes.

It’s for rural areas only..

Their are standby ambulance, but these tricycle can enter anywhere in the rural to bring in any patient and it would be faster..
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by obotematics: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Na dem docky go dey ride this kekeambulance?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by achiever12: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2023
PulaPower:

Sure, if he’s in rural area..

For fast movement..

It’s better than putting patient on Bike..

Shame on you.

After 12 years of APC rule, you are here defending bad road.

Big shame on you and everything you represent

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by PulaPower: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2023
tito44:
This is nonsense.

The tricycle is even better in the rural areas than what you posted..

Most rural areas have narrow roads or no regular roads passage at all..
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by wiseone28: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2023
CondenseMilk:
The money he used in purchasing these Keke would build good roads in those rural areas !

Same thing on my mind
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by PulaPower: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2023
achiever12:

Shame on you.

After 12 years of APC rule, you are here defending bad road.

Big shame on you and everything you represent
Is the thread about road or tricycle?
How I’m I defending road?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by FatherOfJesus: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2023
Ha, how can a tricycle do ambulance?
Is it fast?
Can it be convenient for patients?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2023
So many thing is wrong with this country
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by achiever12: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2023
PulaPower:

It’s one of the best idea I’ve seen in a while..

In rural areas where roads are bad, tricycle is what they mostly use for fast movement..

In a case of emergency that requires fast movement, don’t you think this would help?

Is it not better than carrying patient on Bike?

Oloriburuku olosi, omo ale gidi ni e.

If this is the best idea to you, then you must be a cursed person.

If the APC government in the state have done its job by repairing the roads, will they have to reduce themselves to this mediocrity?

Oloriburuku gidi ni e.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by achiever12: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2023
PulaPower:

Is the thread about road or tricycle?
How I’m I defending road?

You just prove yourself to be a mentally Empty idiot. If the roads are good, will the government be using tricycle ambulance?

Boy, you are cursed
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Longnthick(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=nlfpmod post=122458834]Ogun State has Tricycle Ambulances for rural areas.

Is it 4WD, cos those rural roads are terrible 😞
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by ogwuche4u(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2023
The question is here is 'Will he be comfortable in that keke himself? This is just wickedness. Well what do i know? The same people voted for him again into office.

nlfpmod:
Ogun State has Tricycle Ambulances for rural areas.

https://twitter.com/oloyenaija1/status/1645812509012635648
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by tito44: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2023
PulaPower:

The tricycle is even better in the rural areas than what you posted..

Most rural areas have narrow roads or no regular roads passage at all..

Okay
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by AmadorSays: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2023
Okay, good to see.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by bigtt76(f): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2023
This is the issue ...when roads are bad you don't buy an SUV to alleviate the effect but rather repair the roads. Using a converted tricycle as ambulance is just sheer arrogance by the politicians. Would the governor enter one of those during an emergency fit? But he sees this as the best option for people who voted him into office. Sad and nothing to applaud.

Funkyswagzz:
This is a good development ambulance can now move into village were the road is bad. This is the best idea ive ever seen in a long time. Kudos to ogun state government 😂😂
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Onewazobia(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2023
It looks innovative but just another money in the drain.
Suitable area with good road network
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by ogwuche4u(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Honestly bro... And the painful thing is that you will see some mumu justifying this NONSENSE.

tito44:
This is nonsense.

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2023
nlfpmod:
Ogun State has Tricycle Ambulances for rural areas.

https://twitter.com/oloyenaija1/status/1645812509012635648

Enough! U all can't berates the Development jus because u want to be biased or hypocritical.
If u have been to Ogun State u will Know its a Copy-dev trailing lagos, they have got updates and improvements. They have better ambulances of Course and also other amenities, its for Local Government orientation/developments which could suggest denials of bigger or sophisticated ambulance n its types for no or quick arrivals for Emergencies intervention. Also such area could be where SOPHISTICATED vehicles can't be MAINTAINED, MAINTENENCE CULTURE is an IMPERATIVE ELEMENT in Long SPAN LIFE CYCLES OF ANY INOVATION. Let jus all move on from this CRITICS..

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Ab1b2b: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Okay

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Holuwatomi: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Seems air condition A/C was built in it ......Cox na only [b][/b]INNOSON motors can bring the best out of this.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by GreatTechnology(f): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2023
Ahhhhhh what is happening here
Why are these people like this,Ambulance keke without Air conditioning
Why not use the money to construct Good roads
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Tvoice: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Was dis d best dey could get or I don't understand, if una carry dead body inside dis tin dat person go wake up, I come in peace 😂😇
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by izubext007: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Ambulance for the poor
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by gracealonev: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2023
These people in government make it look like a curse to live in rural areas in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos / Dealing With Severely Stained Teeth? 3 Options / Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.