Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances (33069 Views)

Ogun State Tackles Maternal Mortality, Distribute Tricycle Ambulances / Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by usagee36: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Fraud con men.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by shinealight(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2023
CondenseMilk:
The money he used in purchasing these Keke would build good roads in those rural areas !

So, it is good Road that will keep your heart pumping should you have a heart attack….or to get you to the nearest hospital by the fastest means possible? Procuring Helicopter Ambulances can even be more beneficial than spending on roads when it comes to such emergencies!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Heroicvic(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2023
dyera:

The tricycleambulance is better than nothing.

I hope it gets to serve you one day
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by everythinggirly(f): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2023
I have seen it all in this world.

It's high time i donate my eyes to charity organization.🙄
Everything is possible in Nigeria, just have data.
What is this madness? Ambulance for tiny ants? grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Majesty7: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2023
potent5:
If na Peter Obi buy this type, some people for don de foam for mouth already. Say no to propaganda.

They said "rutsl areas". What's is hard to comprehend here? "Areas where it is not motorable".

Many people are just extremely dull. Him bringing good health to rural areas where people hardly go to is now considered a crime? There are rurals areas in every state that it will take the states resources of more than 4years to construct good roads. So, he should abandon them? You children don't think at all
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Majesty7: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2023
everythinggirly:
I have seen it all in this world.

It's high time i donate my eyes to charity organization.🙄
Everything is possible in Nigeria, just have data.
What is this madness? Ambulance for tiny ants? grin grin

You people are blind to realities. Constructing good roads in rural areas with no layout and a bad topography cost a lot. It has to be done little by little. While doing that, the people should also felt his governance. Is it that you people don't like to think?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by EmekaA125(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Majesty7: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2023
CondenseMilk:
The money he used in purchasing these Keke would build good roads in those rural areas !

Do you know how much it will take for him to build good roads in such locality? Have you been there to analyze it? Do you know that building roads in some locality can be very tedious and will demanded huge capital? What was the state's budget for road and how much will those villages gulp?

Learn to always keep quiet and talk only when you think it well. So, because of no road, the rural communities shouldn't have access to good health care? Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by alizma: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Some people are just talking nonsense here but go to their villages and you will discover that sick people are being transported to hospital by motorcycles and bicycles.
It is clearly stated that the tricycles are for rural areas and many of us, except we just want to disguise, know how our rural communities look like or better still out neighbouring communities.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Bluntemperor: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2023
CondenseMilk:

The IGODE TERRIBLE ROADS:
-Governor Abiodun: the above road is between Lagos and Ogun( from Odongiyan- Fakale - by- Laspotech),now a LAGSUT and many people have called your attention- to just do the needful,as the IGODE people are really suffering.
-They have Oba- Regional- Police Command and Remo Primary School there but the Road to link Main Road- at Odongiyan- from IGODE is impassable,so why can't the Roads be fixed!
While we acknowledged all your good works,this is what past govt ought to have done but was left undone but Sir,you can put smiles on the people's face for lifetime by fixing these roads,as they are under Ogun State!
God bless Ogun State.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by almarthins(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2023
nlfpmod:
Ogun State has Tricycle Ambulances for rural areas.

https://twitter.com/oloyenaija1/status/1645812509012635648

Some body don embezzle money use style cover am up with keke napep. What a country!
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Putinofrussia: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2023
ruggedboych:
If to say na SE children of skull ☠️ 💀 hunters will invade this thread with their tribalistic madness
But SE that are children of skull hunters and head eaters are actually pioneers nah.
Dapo goofed on this jooor.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by dododawa1: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Dapo (Ogun) and ikepzu (Abia) are bird of d same feather
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Frontdude(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Why's this country always going backward...
Gosh!
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by luluman: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2023
greypencils:
This is Bullshit
You be mumu. Think Ogun state is nairaland where you just talk anyhow?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by luluman: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2023
janeIBfashion:
Ha am so sorry to say it but this doesn't make sense. Only in Nigeria God have mercy on us, and the price must have been padded to the highest

I am a tailor I make senator wears for both male and female please patronize me
What stvpidity and misplaced priority, you did not focus on your business but came to attack another state's project. Now I see why your tailoring no get future.Its your type that will sew trouser of lenght 40 instead of 35..
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by bewla(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2023
immortalmortal:
Ambulance for carrying coffins? I can bet you hundreds of millions if not billions was spent procuring this. Person fit die inside dis kind ambulance... instead of making these rural areas accessible by better ambulance. Mtcheeew... Giant of Africa
Underdevelopment be our problem
U can't do it all
Just do your part let others do them own
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by gasparpisciotta: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Ogun state is very large and there are a lot of rural areas.
In fact the spread out of Ogun state alone should be a headache for any governor.
So in areas where there are no good roads, these tricycles will be a better alternative to no other means of transportation, especially in emergencies.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by ufotunang: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2023
And the governor is not even ashamed of giving out tricycles, Keke as ambulance... nawaoooo...ogun state people have suffered
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by greypencils: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2023
luluman:
You be mumu. Think Ogun state is nairaland where you just talk anyhow?
Takes one to know one.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Donedeal1(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2023
Eleyi's of Africa

Invented this

Result of dull brain.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Majesty7:

Do you know how much it will take for him to build good roads in such locality? Have you been there to analyze it? Do you know that building roads in some locality can be very tedious and will demanded huge capital? What was the state's budget for road and how much will those villages gulp?

Learn to always keep quiet and talk only when you think it well. So, because of no road, the rural communities shouldn't have access to good health care? Hmmm

Apart from the machines for construction,

There's no single material required for road construction in Nigeria that is imported.

So calm down!
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by ASUGARUBA(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Which country is this?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by TONYE001(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
ukaface:

Noooooo
This is what is destroying Nigeria
Let’s attack the government
They are supposed to serve the masses, we have an entitlement from them working for us. Citizens are supposed to demand and not beg, their office is to serve and not to act anyhow.

Sorry, but can you allow your pregnant wife into that container?

I didn't imply we shouldn't attack the government when there's a need to. We currently have a problem with road. Many have passed on because they can't access hospitals for care on time. So, what do we do? Isn't it better to have a functioning ambulance while pushing for better roads? Would it be wise to buy big ambulances that can't traverse our poor internal roads?

I'm speaking from the perspective of a medic that would rather wish his patients reached the hospital on time. Nothing is more painful than receiving patients when it's too late.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Lookingback: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
I still have this keke for sale

Check my signature for details

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by ebenholer2(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
BY THE TIME U HEAR OF THE COST OF THESE...THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE PURPOSE OF BUYING THEM IS NOT TO HELP PEOPLE BUT TO LOOT MONEY. THAT IS THE REALITY.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by winner37(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
What will they carry with that keke , dead body or what
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by ruggedboych: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Putinofrussia:

But SE that are children of skull hunters and head eaters are actually pioneers nah.
Dapo goofed on this jooor.

Incoherent, are you okay in the head🤦🤦
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Majesty7: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Apart from the machines for construction,

There's no single material required for road construction in Nigeria that is imported.

So calm down!

Never knew anyone can contract road. Now, I know better. How old are you?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by Putinofrussia: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
ruggedboych:

Incoherent, are you okay in the head🤦🤦
Asks a skuller who eats heads..
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by efewizey(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
janeIBfashion:
Ha am so sorry to say it but this doesn't make sense. Only in Nigeria God have mercy on us, and the price must have been padded to the highest

I am a tailor I make senator wears for both male and female please patronize me

Are you located in lagos?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances by SachaBastien(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Will the ex-con put his mother in this mobile coffin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos / Dealing With Severely Stained Teeth? 3 Options / Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.