Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How Poisonous Is This? (photo) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Poisonous Is This? (photo) (56148 Views)

See The Snake I Killed Early This Morning. Is It Poisonous?(photos) / Poisonous Snake That Crawled Into His House (photos) / Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Ray07(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Spider
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by logicalhumour: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bro, that's a Wind Scorpion. Where did you find it?
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Mantahirdra(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
This one is called Rozozo in Hausaland . During Corona virus period , dem say some people buy it for almost fifty thousand .
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Megabig: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
Why would he do that

You never see anything… lol
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by OgThanos: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ss
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by pillager: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by seunH: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
camel spider, dangerous and can kill small animals
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by dammyzee1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
That's SUN SPIDER, they are not poisonous.

1 Like

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Patented: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sun spider aka camel spider.

Although they are not spiders but from the scorpion family. unlike scorpions they are not poisonous however due to the strength of their jaws they can deliver a painful bite.

Give400:
I dunno which section to post this type of a thing but I think I just escaped a very dangerous thing happening to this morning .

So I used concentrated sniper in my room yesterday and for the first I woke up to something crawling on my neck. I flung it away only to check and found this strange creature crawling on my bed. I killed it immediately right there and it spilled out some dark substance in its belly on my bed. Very dark that I will have to wash bedsheet.

Worst part is I don't even know its name but I believe it must belong to a specie of spiders. I have never seen it before.

So guys does anyone know what this creature is. And how posinous is it?. Lemme know what I just escaped. What if it but me? Omo

Mods kindly push to the front page for more input. Cos this is my first time seeing this one.

1 Like

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by LordErrk: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
Why would he do that

This is nairaland. Everybody for here dey crase, so you have to remind people not to do some silly things

1 Like

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Officialmrt: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the binary sentences. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.

This I have seen.
Please I will need your dealer's number cuz its seems the stuff is selling to you is very gooe
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by avast01(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:
I dunno which section to post this type of a thing but I think I just escaped a very dangerous thing happening to this morning .

So I used concentrated sniper in my room yesterday and for the first I woke up to something crawling on my neck. I flung it away only to check and found this strange creature crawling on my bed. I killed it immediately right there and it spilled out some dark substance in its belly on my bed. Very dark that I will have to wash bedsheet.

Worst part is I don't even know its name but I believe it must belong to a specie of spiders. I have never seen it before.

So guys does anyone know what this creature is. And how posinous is it?. Lemme know what I just escaped. What if it but me? Omo

Mods kindly push to the front page for more input. Cos this is my first time seeing this one.

You used conc sniper and slept in the room same day ??
That is d real poisoning you should worry about

3 Likes

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by iamoyindamola(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

Sun spider you just killed the animal that can help you incase you have tick/mites at home

2 Likes

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by vankaid: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
Why would he do that
For asking that alone makes me believe you are possibly a visitor to this country.

We eat everything here.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by OsuIgboIpob: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
Why would he do that
He said POISONOUS... POISONS ARE INGESTED, EXCEPT IF THE OP IS OLODO AND DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH>
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Ofemmanu1: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
You sound like you're not a Nigerian.

Nigerians are good at eating anything and everything. It was in this same nairaland someone fried and ate flies. He said flies are proteinous.

Haha..

Kilode?
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by sharpwriter(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
TimFisher2:
undecided

Is not poisonous

Sometimes I allow it to bite me just to get high

Including centipede, termites and black spider

There is this feeling of sensation and ecstasy you will derive from the bite.

Pls note that it is very addictive... But avoid scorpion ooo
shocked shocked Humn... You are a saddist, you are suffering from sadomasochism. Get help/deliverance!
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by DevilSignature: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Please don't eat it.

Thank you.

grin grin grin
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by BRATISLAVA: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Don't eat or sit under things when opening this thread. It is more graphic than poisonous.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Stephaniegold(f): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lvgirl:
Tami-soko

Very dangerful

You must be from Ekiti or Ondo
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Princelumide: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Use Google lens to search for the name...
undecided
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by casppyjay: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

there u go bro..

1 Like

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by clydecarson(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

Exactly the spider that bit spiderman,congratulations you now have web
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Anijay1212(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Please don't eat it.

Thank you.
cheesy
You still wan enter heaven like this abi?
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by yom2(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

u must be an ajebo born and lived in space for u not to be familiar with this insect
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Babastrong(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
In my village, we call it agbe akeke ( giant spider). It stings but rarely.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by yom2(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
wahalawahala:
it's very different oga, everything u mentioned are edible and some are well cooked and every venomous parts are removed...but in your own case, U dey use venoms shook body for highness, and u think u are alright upstairs? 😂😂
he one invent new crystal methane and stimulants
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by stanisbaratheon: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
That's a spider. It doesn't have venom
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by RemoveKebab: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Camel spider
Bite can be very painful but not life threatening
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by MechanicMike: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

brother ...simply tosh it with yor left finger & let us no if u alive afta 2 hour sir! (no oofience) angry
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Inhuman69: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nigerians dey always amaze me
We are the smartest but we no know watin be spider 🕷️
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by neonly: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
How u guys used dat chemical called sniper and you still stay in dat room after hours troubles me I can't stand d smell of dat thing even if it has been sprayed for days
Anyway dat a cricket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lion Kills Zookeeper In Kaduna (Photos) / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.