Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,556 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) (2389 Views)

Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by ganisucks(f): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Whilst we are distracted by all kinds of melodramas over a lost and won election, president-elect @officialABAT who has not briefed Nigerians, has sent his putative economic team to brief Bretton Woods institutions. We must not tradeoff social programmes on #Farewelltopoverty.

https://twitter.com/Pres_Adebayo/status/1646093539267293185

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by ganisucks(f): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Just look at this clown. He's still pretending he's an impartial party. He wants Nigerians to lose hope and accept Tinubu's administration. The clowns in SWAGA are the most unintelligent, incompetent bunch of juvenile characters, if there ever was one.
You are still campaigning, after Election. Instead of beefing up your defence in court; you are engaging yourself in nonsense kindergarten physiological propaganda. I pity you people.

It has been 8 hours or more since Chimamanda's interview, and the APC has no response to her intelligible brilliant interview. In one swoop, she knocked out the entire APC like a bowling ball.

SeeEyeHey has already stylishly given DSS yellow card. That angle has been blocked.

Biden has began his Corleone campaign. I guess Baba Lagos will be his Moe Greene.

9 Likes

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by LegendHero(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
These guys are the seen forces, there are lot of unseen technocrats in their respective fields that are working already and gathering the neccessary data for the success of Tinubu’s administration.

Jagaban of Nigeria started all this from the moment INEC declared him president elect.

I kinda like how the transition team is operating, they have smooth relationship and coordination.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by EmirGold(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
Asiwaju

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by PulaPower: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
More work, less noise. As it should be..

I won’t be surprised if tinubu don already have his cabinets ready self..

Nigerians would enjoy Tinubu’s government a lot..

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by AcuraZDX: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lmao. 😆😆😆.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by PulaPower: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Lmao.

A presidential candidate 😆😆😆.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by OKOATA(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
And where is their president to begin with, no where to found. 🥺
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by oyin44: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Lmao.

A presidential candidate 😆😆😆.

You mean obi the mumu..yes daddy

grin grin angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
Small yansh dey shake
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Odin13: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Alhaji said .. pri.. c .. chill. This administration might turn out to be the best..

I told him .. sir..

But we can’t legitimatize illegality ..

Most times .. it’s not the administration is the problem .. but humans from the tribe of the president and their callous and nepotistic ways of life

Back in the 80’s .. when 40kobo was 1 pound .. a region in nigeria..but majority Nigerians in Britain made so much noise on how Nigeria is far above Britain in so many areas .. with strong economic.. today.. what’s pounds to Naira again?

It was just ticket to UK.. then.

Buhari presidency and Apc came with bloodletting and lots of young ones are never to be seen by their loved ones ..and they’re alive … via banditry and herdsmen.

With Tinubu Presidency.. in its short time .. or ..

People like Olumo , his gangs , his media propaganda machine .. and his known tribalistic sentiments and emotionally attachment on his tribe ..what will Nigerians expect ?

That’s the questions??

Not about the economic team.. and all government bla’s..

For sure .. the pure supremacy/insecure trait of his loyalist will play a major factor ..

Nigerians are watching .. and still patiently waiting for the Supreme Court decision.. on Feb 25.. 2023 presidential elections .

Which ever way… Nigerian might not be the same.. as it is today.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
@OP.

Would have thought you'd be happy "comatose" Tinubu is hitting the ground running.

Or is the real reason for your anger the fact that Tinubu is showing, even this early as President-elect, he will be a huge success and the equivalent of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk regarded the father of Turkey for his far-reaching vision and leadership talent that has made Turkey what it is today?

Bad belle is not good for you,as a young person, and will damage you from inside.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by wale8486: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
ganisucks:
Just look at this clown. He's still pretending he's an impartial party. He wants Nigerians to lose hope and accept Tinubu's administration. The clowns in SWAGA are the most unintelligent, incompetent bunch of juvenile characters, if there ever was one.
You are still campaigning, after Election. Instead of beefing up your defence in court; you are engaging yourself in nonsense kindergarten physiological propaganda. I pity you people.

It has been 8 hours or more since Chimamanda's interview, and the APC has no response to her intelligible brilliant interview. In one swoop, she knocked out the entire APC like a bowling ball.

SeeEyeHey has already stylishly given DSS yellow card. That angle has been blocked.

Biden has began his Corleone campaign. I guess Baba Lagos will be his Moe Greene.

U can wail till eternity

common sense is actually not common in ur region

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by ganisucks(f): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
LegendHero:
These guys are the seen forces, there are lot of unseen technocrats in their respective fields that are working already and gathering the neccessary data for the success of Tinubu’s administration.

Jagaban of Nigeria started all this from the moment INEC declared him president elect.

I kinda like how the transition team is operating, they have smooth relationship and coordination.

I laff. They are campaigning after election, you are clapping for them. No be only Bretton Woods, na Bollywood.
You people are so naive.
After failing with the Lai Mohammed expedition, you've now gone to play draft with financial boys.
Now is the time for diplomacy, not junkeeting.
No wonder Onyeama refused to help you guys. He knows you people don't know anything.
Dem go sack una for tribunal, una eye go clear like 4k Panasonic TV.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:
Alhaji said .. pri.. c .. chill. This administration might turn out to be the best..

I told him .. sir..

But we can’t legitimatize illegality ..

Most times .. it’s not the administration people is the problem .. but humans from the tribe of the president and their callous and nepotistic ways of life

Back in the 80’s .. when 40kobo was 1 pound .. some region in Britain made so much noise on how Nigeria is far above Britain in so many areas .. with strong economic.. today.. what’s pounds to Naira again?

It was just ticket to UK.. then.

Buhari presidency and Apc came with bloodletting and lots of young ones are never to be seen by their loved ones ..and they’re alive … via banditry and herdsmen.

With Tinubu Presidency.. in its short time .. or ..
People like Olumo , his gangs , his media propaganda machine .. and his known tribalistic sentiments and emotional attached to his tribe ..what will Nigerians expect ?

That’s the questions??

For sure .. the pure supremacy/insecure trait of his loyalist will play a major factor ..

Nigerians are watching .. and still patiently waiting for the Supreme Court decision.. on Feb 25.. 2023 presidential elections .

senseless verbosity. You know deep down that Tinubu will be a monumental Awolowo-like success. That is your real problem.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by ganisucks(f): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
OneTemplate:
@OP.

Would have thought you'd be happy "comatose" Tinubu is hitting the ground running.

Or is the real reason for your anger the fact that Tinubu is showing, even this early as President-elect, he will be a huge success and the equivalent of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk regarded the father of Turkey for his far-reaching vision and leadership talent that has made Turkey what it is today?

Bad belle is not good for you,as a young person, and will damage you from inside.

Hit which ground. They are campaigning for rerun, you're talking about government.
Be drinking their kool-aid, na jedi jedi e dey give stomach.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
wale8486:

U can wail till eternity

Indeed but sadism and hateful bad belle for "outsiders" they all seem to be born with.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by ganisucks(f): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
wale8486:

U can wail till eternity
Your eye go soon clear.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by LegendHero(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
ganisucks:

I laff. They are campaigning after election, you are clapping for them. No be only Bretton Woods, na Bollywood.
You people are so naive.
After failing with the Lai Mohammed expedition, you've now gone to play draft with financial boys.
Now is the time for diplomacy, not junkeeting.
No wonder Onyeama refused to help you guys. He knows you people don't know anything.
Dem go sack una for tribunal, una eye go clear like 4k Panasonic TV.

Your response is too disjointed but what I pick from it is that you want to forcefully push Peter Obi into Aso Rock.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by ganisucks(f): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Your response is too disjointed but what I pick from it is that you want to forcefully push Peter Obi into Aso Rock.

Kikiki... you will soon learn that national election is not Alimosho LGA selection.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Odin13: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
The actions and acts of Tinubu tribesmen.. wil determine how short his administration will go.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by LegendHero(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

I told him .. sir..

People like Olumo , his gangs , his media propaganda machine .. and his known tribalistic sentiments and emotionally attachment on his tribe ..what will Nigerians expect ?

That’s the questions??

Asgard I no envy you at all.

From Tinubu cannot win primaries to Tinubu must contest and now to Tinubu stole the win.

You better go and give yourself rest because you can’t continue like this for another 8 years.

Tinubu beat your Atiku blue and black in the North. He won two region in the North while Atiku narrowly won his own NE.

Atiku should go and meet Tinubu and take a course on how to win “Ruling party presidential primary ticket at first trial” and “Presidential election at first trial”.

7 Likes

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by sonature1: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
PulaPower:
More work, less noise. As it should be..

I won’t be surprised if tinubu don already have his cabinets ready self..

Nigerians would enjoy Tinubu’s government a lot..

In the end, this is the most important thing we all look forward to. The essence of leadership is to improve the wellbeing of the people.

But given how Tinubu encourages thuggery and rascality in his Lagos, I hope he doesn't bring that madness to the centre and make it a way of life across this country.

Some people may not have a problem with thuggery and rascality, but many of us have a problem with being identified with those.

1 Like

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Odin13: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Asgard I no envy you at all.

From Tinubu cannot win primaries to Tinubu must contest and now to Tinubu stole the win.

You better go and give yourself rest because you can’t continue like this for another 8 years.

Tinubu beat your Atiku blue and black in the North. He won two region in the North while Atiku narrowly won his own NE.

Who’s Asgard here

.. check the moniker again

Beside you celebrate too early.. why not wait for the Supreme Court decision before you start making empty statements

They outcome of this judgment .. might not be sweet for you..

Believe me ..
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by RAND250: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Silent killer
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by LegendHero(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Who’s Asgard here

.. check the moniker again

Moniker is just a name, from the way you write your disjointed text, I can bet anything that you’re Asgard.

Did Nairaland block your Asgard account? Your last seen was on March on your Asgard account.

3 Likes

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Felabrity: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Most useless SDP presidential candidate
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
ganisucks:

Hit which ground. They are campaigning for rerun, you're talking about government.
Be drinking their kool-aid, na jedi jedi e dey give stomach.

What rerun? Election is done and dusted. Tinubu won and he has already briefed his 'reconnoitre' team per their scouting mission. Remain stewing in your bad belle and bigoted hatred.

Serious agencies and development organisation worldwide are already viewing Tinubu President and a beneficial growth partner while you are here b1tching bitterly.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/cso-backs-inclusion-of-tinubus-team-to-world-bank-spring-meeting/

CSO backs inclusion of Tinubu’s team to World Bank spring meeting

By Ozioruva Aliu

BENIN CITY – A Civil Society Organisation, Independent Technical Working Group (ITWG) has commended the inclusion of the team of President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu into the President Muhammadu Buhari’s delegation attending this years spring meeting of the World Bank.

A statement by the Regional Affairs Advisor of the group, who is also the Convener, Borrow Right Africa, Taiwo Akerele in a statement said the inclusion of the Tinubu team would be an opportunity for him to engage directly with the international finance organization.

According to the World Bank Consultant, the incoming administration must tackle the challenge of out of school children in the country.

Part of the statement reads: “Nigeria has an estimated 18.6m out of school children, this crisis has to be resolved under this new government and there is need for partnership with the World Bank and the IMF, the discussion has to start now. We have set the year 2027 as the year in which Nigeria must eliminate out of school children menace completely under the Damaturu agreement 2022. This also coincides with his first 4-years in office incidentally; it will be a huge achievement for West Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Odin13: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Moniker is just a name, from the way you write your disjointed text, I can bet anything that you’re Asgard.

Did Nairaland block your Asgard account?

Different monikers write like Odin..

Like I say .. the outcome of the Supreme Court decision might not go well with you and your party or with Nigerians

Power to the people..
PDP!!

Dm Asgard …

He’s in core north ..
Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Did Nairaland block your Asgard account? Your last seen was on March on your Asgard account.

Bro, he is Asgard73, Frigga etal 100%. Trust me on that. He is a discredited hack. His mantra was "power to the North" he has had to retire because he disgraced himself.

He made many claims that later transpired, as I warned him they would, the rants of a misguided empty barrel who does not understand Nigerian politics and never will.

4 Likes

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by LegendHero(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Different monikers write like Odin..

Like I say .. the outcome of the Supreme Court decision might not go well with you and your party or with Nigerians

Power to the people..
PDP!!

Dm Asgard …

He’s in core north ..

Lol Atiku don lule.

Atiku is a featherweight politician, someone we defeated blue and black in his region.

2 Likes

Re: Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu's Economic Team Meets With Bretton Woods(photo) by Odin13: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol Atiku don lule.

Let the court decide …
Atiku is in court already

(1) (2) (Reply)

P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest / Fawehinmi Against Court Of Appeal On Atiku / What Do U Think About Madam Speaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.