Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed (25143 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by sweetjohn(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
ubest1:
Never will such a person be information minister in this country again, a man no Nigerian believe his words neither be proud of in any ramification
Which country? A country wet never fit choose president, na Information minister dey go come choose.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by JoiGeeva(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ode!
What's treasonable in spelling out the requirements by the constitution for one to be sworn in as president.??

Ireportlive:

You are still holding on silly sentiments, if APC said worse then why not prosecute them for such inciteful words

Datti said Treasonable words live and nothing excuses it,
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by babajero(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Sentiments apart ... Sentiments makes some black Africans loose common sense

Imagine if Donald Trump came on air live before the inuaguration of Joe Biden and tweeted or said ; "If Joe Biden is sworn in as President that is the End of Democracy in America " or if Jonathan said such in 2015

That can't happen because the sham called election here won't take place in America, or neither will America rig in someone accused of drug trafficking and money laundering.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by effido666: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
I don't knw if there is anyone n Nigeria dat hates Lai Mohamed just d same way I hate him
Millimann:
The yeye hunter has become the hunted.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by alibiz: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lai should go and rest.
History will never remember him for good.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by onuman: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Who would call for arrest of Lai Mohammed who is in government?
Liar as always - Lai.
Lai went all the way to New York to accuse Peter Obi for treason. Lai has intention to arrest Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by onuman: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those who needed to be arrested have been arrested yet heaven did not fall.

How Peter Obi spent Easter in detention in London

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/592990-how-peter-obi-spent-easter-in-detention-in-london.html

What if the Impunity you believe in, and live on, in Nigeria consumes you?
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by MrAgbako: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tntsi:
Your excellency ignore lai and his likes.
If they continue talking anyhow, we will bring chimamanda Adichie to address and shut their mouths again.

Lai Mohammed is the most classless information minister in Nigeria since independence.
When will headless mob have sense? Even obi sef won't be able to type this comment anonymously to nairaland.
Let me be real with u. He is fighting to save his name and to save his face. Obi needs a bone to throw at his dogs
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tntsi:
If they continue talking anyhow, we will bring chimamanda Adichie to address and shut their mouths again.

Lai Mohammed is the most classless information minister in Nigeria since independence.
I dey tell you, i agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Mrtaye: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Imagine if Donald Trump came on air live before the inuaguration of Joe Biden and tweeted or said ; "If Joe Biden is sworn in as President that is the End of Democracy in America " or if Jonathan said such in 2015

Stop comparing Americas standard and credible electronically transmitted election to what happened here...it is tantamount to you deceiving us and playing on our intelligence because of your selfish motive
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by RigidB9ss: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Democracy is when the people are allowed to elect their leaders.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Mrtaye: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:

Whatever informed your ignorance is amusing... If the thought process that Identified an inciteful word from Datti, as alluded to by Professor Wole Soyinka isnt constructive.. then that of the headless mob without any form of independent thinking must be your forte
Stop playing on people's intelligence
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by JOemmy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Useless old man that doesn't even know his job.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Slurity(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
ubest1:
Never will such a person be information minister in this country again, a man no Nigerian believe his words neither be proud of in any ramification
At least his boss that engaged him believed his words and so do I an ordinary citizen. You can go ahead and hate him, we don't care your numbers as those numbers that hate him can not remove him.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Evergreen12345(f): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those who needed to be arrested have been arrested yet heaven did not fall.

How Peter Obi spent Easter in detention in London

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/592990-how-peter-obi-spent-easter-in-detention-in-london.html

What exactly are you trying to pinpoint ?
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by EmeraldEmperor(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=122474442] cool

.[let’s being Truthful for once did Apc Attack Pdp like MadDog or not ]
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by anungangampu: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:

You are still holding on silly sentiments, if APC said worse then why not prosecute them for such inciteful words

Datti said Treasonable words live and nothing excuses it,
Oga there is nothing treasonable about what he said, stop looking for fire each time you see kerosene.
Datti never made boast of how he will truncate democracy. He made a simple analysis why swearing Tinubu without following the law properly means an abberation of the law in which we believe we are in a democracy setting where such should be used.
You guys are just scared, not to let the Northerners act on his word. You call yourself educated yet cant discern outright treasonable comment from trivial grievances.
Apc did worst in 2011 to 2015 but all was allowed because letting your voice known in a democracy isn't anything bad.

The kind of country Apc is projecting by the SouthWest will come hard on some of you who doesn't know how power intoxicate.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by 2016v2017: 12:48am On Apr 13, 2023
Tntsi:

He's more use.lss than use.less
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by 2016v2017: 12:49am On Apr 13, 2023
Minime10:
I have come to a firm conclusion that most people in the ruling APC are seriously having problems upstairs grin

Is this coming from same lie Mohammed that threathened to form a parallel government in 2015 grin grin grin
Is this not a clear & a simple case of madness on the part of this lying robot
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by begge: 12:50am On Apr 13, 2023
Pls can someone just help me slap d mouth of dis lier
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by zomby(m): 1:37am On Apr 13, 2023
As expected, Peter Obi is starting to lose his mind. This is what happens when you have no style, no class, no strategy and no common sense. The worse is yet to come…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by favor914: 2:27am On Apr 13, 2023
Tntsi:

Please keep quiet, if you haven’t heard of Sir Walter Ofanagoro? Sani Abacha’s spin doctor.

Nothing new in the country of the fantastically corrupt.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by favor914: 2:28am On Apr 13, 2023
begge:
Pls can someone just help me slap d mouth of dis lier
Don’t you have hands?
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Invitationn: 5:03am On Apr 13, 2023
ubest1:
Lol
But you believe in Him-TU-Lie Obi when he said “Yes daddy” audio is fake and the other fat lies he’s told you.
The “I have one wrist watch and one shoe”.
The most recent “someone is impersonating me in the UK” white lies.

Godspeed!
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by zomby(m): 5:21am On Apr 13, 2023
Invitationn:

Lol
But you believe in Him-TU-Lie Obi when he said “Yes daddy” audio is fake and the other fat lies he’s told you.
The “I have one wrist watch and one shoe”.
The most recent “someone is impersonating me in the UK” white lies.

Godspeed!

When you lie it means you also steal…Have you noticed that Peter Obi consistently struggles to finish a sentence with a lying? He doesn’t even bother to fact check things before opening his mouth; a very careless local champion.

Nigerians should forever be thanking God that we are not stuck with an confused illiterate with an iweka accent, and a classless LYING MACHINE.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by zomby(m): 5:26am On Apr 13, 2023
I have one wrist watch
I have one pair of shoes
I have only 1 house
I have 3 trousers, 4 shirts and 1 underwear
I played soccer with Peter odilli in college
80% of NBA players are Nigerians
I only eat once in 3 days
Pope John Paul was my best friend
I played golf with Donald trump and Obama
I cook my own food.
I only drink pure water…

Thank God we are not stuck with this senseless lying machine!
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by emmaella: 5:33am On Apr 13, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/12/peter-obi-call-for-my-arrest-prosecution-baseless-lai-mohammed/
stupid old fool yet in 2015 your pay master Buhari said dog and baboon will be soaked in blood if he failed to win and you equally said a parallel Government will be set up. You never said anything then. Tunder fire you there mumuish old political relic
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Zorn: 7:07am On Apr 13, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Sentiment is why you made distorted post from what DATTI said on TV. You're not as smart as you thought.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Morizo(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/12/peter-obi-call-for-my-arrest-prosecution-baseless-lai-mohammed/

I cant believe this diaper clown held this position for 8 years. This shows how far we have fallen as a country to have this vuvuzela as our spokesperson for two consecutive dispensations
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by FireUpNow(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2023
Lai Mohammed with his devilish manifactured lies is enough to be prosecuted. So many liew produced by him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Directed Cancelation Of Sit-at-home, Not You, IPOB Tells Uzodimma / Momoh, Madueke, Nezor SA, & Tridax SA: The Real CABAL? / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.