Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed (25142 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Vitally123: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Someone claimed he would dress up masquerade for a whole day as job opportunity for the unemployed. They also claimed to do orientation campaign during 8 years tenure. Yet, Nigerians never saw such masquerades nor the orientation campaigns throughout their tenure. Meanwhile they received salaries from tax payers hard earned money for 8 yrs for junketing all over the world just to plot against innocent citizens. They will all pay for their lies and evil plots. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, it doesn't belong to liars, haters, thieves and their likes. Selah!
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Invitationn: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
zomby:

When you lie it means you also steal…Have you noticed that Peter Obi consistently struggles to finish a sentence with a lying? He doesn’t even bother to fact check things before opening his mouth; a very careless local champion.

Nigerians should forever be thanking God that we are not stuck with an confused illiterate with an iweka accent, and a classless LYING MACHINE.
Spot on!
If you noticed, he’s slowed down on his beer parlour statistics.
His tech savvy team has advised him to slow down because he’s gonna be checked.
But sadly, you can’t cheat nature- a liar is always a liar.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Jnkay: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
What is Lia Mohammed and Keyamo doing in US. They have destroyed Nigeria because of their selfishness, greed and propaganda but now they have go to live in a country that have a system that is working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State / Kanu Directed Cancelation Of Sit-at-home, Not You, IPOB Tells Uzodimma / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.