Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Odii, PDP Petition Tribunal, Demand Sack Of Ebonyi Governor-elect, Nwifuru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odii, PDP Petition Tribunal, Demand Sack Of Ebonyi Governor-elect, Nwifuru (6947 Views)

Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) / Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odii, PDP Petition Tribunal, Demand Sack Of Ebonyi Governor-elect, Nwifuru by rolams(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
9jahotblog:
yes. Isha Ashiru has filed his petition in the Kaduna State election petition tribunal too.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Odii, PDP Petition Tribunal, Demand Sack Of Ebonyi Governor-elect, Nwifuru by Obyangel: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
sogodihno:
Exercise in futility๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

APC is now the dominant party in SE, despite their hatred for APC they keep serving APC.

The same way Asiwaju jagaban of the APC will rule them and their papa.

E sweet my belle. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Please don't be angry with my question, madness dey your family linage?

They can only lament and wail on the internet.

Meanwhile, has Peter obi be released from UK prison or he is still locked in there?

Please don't be angry with my question, madness dey your linage?
Re: Odii, PDP Petition Tribunal, Demand Sack Of Ebonyi Governor-elect, Nwifuru by 9jahotblog: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
rolams:

Ok. Thanks
you are welcome ๐Ÿ™
Re: Odii, PDP Petition Tribunal, Demand Sack Of Ebonyi Governor-elect, Nwifuru by 9jahotblog: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
IGBOGENE27:

I agree with you in view of the Judgment of the Federal High Court declaring Nwifuru as a PDP member during the electioneering period. Aside the existence of that judgment, PDP does not have the locus standi to argue on whether or not Nwifuru was validly nominated by APC, for reason of being a member of the PDP at the time of his election.
Pdp technicality case in the ebonyi state governorship election petition tribunal. I hope you can see that itโ€™s not a pre election matter. Odii will win the case back in the court. Letโ€™s keep our fingers crossed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) / Tinubu To Participate In COP 28 Climate Summit In Dubai, Departs Nigeria Wednesd / Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.