Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' (50596 Views)

BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention / Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Myablew: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
[And he took all those picture taken in airport alone? No nobody with him? I just dey understand the kind person u go be.

quote author=Figger post=122474052]That's why he likes to travel alone[/quote]
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by DeTribalisedCit: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Benwallt:

Yes, everyone does and also paid their commensurate prices accordingly.

That's all.
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Stanweezy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
sonature1:
Sowore will do or say anything to trend. I thought he was an investigative journalist. He should do the needful. Fly to the UK and find out what happened.

By the way, those who know this dude should tell him to return to his state of origin and start his political career from there.

You cannot become president in Nigeria if you don't have a political track record people can use to assess you. I suppose he knows this but chose to embark on a wild goose chase.

Every four years presidential aspirant
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Afamsi: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Majesty7:

Don't be daft now. So, you can't trust UK again but will run to them to report? Relax, UK won't compromise
am not sure you get sense. Agbadorian
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by stanbright(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
lipsrsealed no
OneTemplate:
Forget the official story. Obi is now officially a 'person of interested' to the UK. I.e a very dodgy bloke.

He comes from a region hosting an anti-Islam terrorist group in IPOB that extra-judiciously kills moslems and Fulanis to include even pregnant women.

He has now unravlled a religious extremist using words , i.e 'religious war, that gets Countries like the UK and USA panicking and sweating profusely.

Yet his Obidullard and IPOB followers are too dumb to understand Obi will be scrutinised seriously from now henceforth in any multi-faith developed nation of the world.

We dey laugh.
So UK isn’t anti Islam?
You are insane
Who likes Islam?
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by nzubegod: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
sonature1:
Sowore will do or say anything to trend. I thought he was an investigative journalist. He should do the needful. Fly to the UK and find out what happened.

By the way, those who know this dude should tell him to return to his state of origin and start his political career from there.

Idiot Sowore Chronic Nusiance Of Monumental Levels

You cannot become president in Nigeria if you don't have a political track record people can use to assess you. I suppose he knows this but chose to embark on a wild goose chase.
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Benwallt(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

That's all.

Yes, like the airport arrest and religious war in yes daddy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by hdaveyork(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
sonature1:

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Igbek76: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Igbos are criminals. Obi cannot be different no matter how he try to hide .
We will soon hear the full story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Houseontherock1: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
sonature1:

Right after Chinedu returns to Anambra undecided

BTW, what's Chinedu's political track record?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by bewla(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
sonature1:

another banga
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Solidtruth(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
sonature1:

It's funny how those that were supporting GRV or CRV against the likes of sanwo, Doherty etc are the one's advising Sowore on having political track record.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by bionixs: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
I removed Sahara reporter’s bookmark from all my devices. The guy is messing up these days
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Invitationn: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yukov:
My own be say, "fowl no dey see his yansh, na another fowl own he go see".

They are trying to perfect the lies he's to feed to his followers and the funniest thing is, they will agree with whatever he says.

No wonder they are called Zom b diots.
They’re building a premise.
Foundation of lies, where more blocks of lies will follow .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by OsunOriginal: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by richeeyo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
goodnessme1:
Sowore the rejected Yoruba man should rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by SaintLucia: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
PulaPower:

He has been released right? Somebody quote me the other time that he has been released and he’s back to Nigeria?
point of correction, he will be deported back to Nigeria after the intervention of the Federal government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Nofcks2give: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
sonature1:

If we check now we'll find out that you were one of those who wanted to force GRV down Lagos people's throats.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Asswipemod: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Peter Obi’s criminal history is about to be an unraveled. Just relax and watch.

There goes our resident babadook.
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Tareq1105: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Afamsi:
Tinubu and apc can go to any length including bribing UK immigration officers to frustrate Peter Obi and force him to withdraw his case against Tinubu from the court but they have failed.. Apc buhari government can even go ahead and conspire with the UK, to rob nigerians of their franchise and try to enthrone the Thief, Pandemic and president-select in Nigeria. But all their effort will be in futility because that Pandemic will never be our president.

The truth would come out very soon bcoz your Obi that we know can cook anything to portray Tinubu and Nigerian government in bad light thereby whipping up sentiment and sympathy for himself.

I don't trust Obi one bit. And it dates back to the days in 2018 when he said he had only one wristwatch. 2 days after, we saw 5 pictures of him wearing 5 different wristwatches at different occasions.

As for we that are fully Batified, your Obi trip to London, USA, anywhere in Europe is inconsequential. Ours is about the forthcoming inauguration on 29th. On that day, the Lord will prepare a table for Tinubu, in the presence of obidients and Atikulooooters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by ComeToJesus: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sowore na complete zombie. I wonder if Obi collected his girlfriend. Sick guy
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Eniitankorede: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
sonature1:

You goofed. He is right. It is very curious to have a duplicate ID in this day of biometrics. Obi has a lot to answer. That’s why he was given detention order. Probably drug related.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Greggdekor007: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Maybe they will say it is Tinubu that is setting him up with UK immigration again.

He was busy telling lies that there is pressure on him to leave Nigeria not knowing that Western world no even buy his pretense.
Obi wan go claim asylum grin grin grin

While President Bola Tinubu, who you claim is a convicted drug Lord is balling in France, our saint Obi is answering questions in UK grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Peppysco: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
sonature1:

I'm sure if this UK immigration story was about Tinubu, your brain would be at full capacity but since it's about your lord and saviour, it decided to hibernate and not see reason with what Sowore implied.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Raf4: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
I mentioned it earlier that some big bubbles are about to burst. Let's wait and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Zwanzig: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
OneTemplate:

Iam a stupid fool from a useless family born by an ashawo mother who offers her dirty pussy to touts for meagre change
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sowore is becoming irrelevant, i was a supporter of Sowore's bandwagon or is it party, but recently he has being behaving like Dino melaye.
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Bimpe29: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Whatever it is, God's will shall prevail. After all, God is not man.
Re: Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' by Slurity(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
sonature1:

If you have sense, you should attack Sowore's message or curiosity and not Sowore himself. Answer all the questions that Sowore was asking as to all the WHYS

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.