Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Will You Hire A Male Nanny? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Hire A Male Nanny? (4092 Views)

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / Before You Hire That Maid! / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Princek12(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
Please honestly respond to the question. I don't think that in my entire life I have seen a male nanny. Why?
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
There are male nannys everywhere, just that some are not tagged as nannys per se. Just as common as male nurses.
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by SisiKill1: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2011
The better question should be. . .How many male nannies are out there.
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by ronkebp(f): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2011
Oh yes!!!! as long as he is tall, handsome and hmmm!!!! has nice abs!!!! then i will definitely hire him, cool cool cool cool
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Princek12(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
ronkebp:

Oh yes!!!! as long as he is tall, handsome and hmmm!!!! has nice abs!!!! then i will definitely hire him, cool cool cool cool

lol. I am tall, dark, and handsome. My abs are nice, too. Will you hire me? What about you? Are you beautiful and curvy, as in beautiful from head to toe?
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Princek12(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

The better question should be. . .How many male nannies are out there.

I wonder how many male nannies are out there?
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by blank(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
Don't think so.
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
blank:

Don't think so.

Any reasons why not, Ms Blank?
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by blank(f): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
Just don't like the idea. In my house now, my husband is the only male (ok, and my son). I feel freer.
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Fokativ: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2011
Male Nanny? No, I'd rather be the Nanny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by GoldCircle: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2011
No WAY!!!
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by EFFRAKATA: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2011
Na wao! Male Nanny. I hope he have the fear of God o, or else,
Your wives are in trouble.
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by DCAT: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2011
male nanny end up screwing ur wife and ur daughter
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Wokeyim(f): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2011
Yep, if I don't have female kids at home, that is.
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2011
So far, everyone here seems to be forgetting the fact that female nannies have also been known to seduce the man of the house, and abuse the children in their care, both male and female.
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Greenslim: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2011
Nanny is a profession anybody can be hired. sex no mata
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by blank(f): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2011
i think it is psychological. Female nannies r more acceptable.
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2011
blank:

Just don't like the idea. In my house now, my husband is the only male (ok, and my son). I feel freer.

That one na man? grin cheesy grin
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by blank(f): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2011
jennykadry:

My husband was lamenting that he was the only male in the house. My son, who i was holding in a standing position without his diapers, decided to pee all over me. Like he was saying, "See, i can pee standing up. If that does not make me a man, then chop piss." grin grin grin
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2011
^^^The dude was fighting for his right grin . Just imagine a fellow man disrespecting him in his presence angry
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by cold(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2011
If you can't have a male nanny but you do have a male security man,is that not more or less the same thing undecided
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Fokativ: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2011
cold:

If you can't have a male nanny but you do have a male security man,is that not more or less the same thing undecided
There's a little difference, one's duty post is closer to his potential victim(s) than the other's grin grin grin
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Jimbaz7(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2011
Will he be working for your wife or your daughters?
When you pray to God not to lead you into temptation and end up bringing temptation into the house will you be expecting him to protect you from the harmful effect?
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by mallorca(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2011
jennykadry:

jennykadry:

hahaha, na half man grin
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by sylve11: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2011
them go slam your wife . . . from friend's xperience sad cool
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by ImaIma1(f): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
a nanny is directly involvd wit the kid and not a gateman.i dnt think i cn have a male nanny becos these days some men cannot control their poponini. and before i know it, he might exchange the feeding bottle with IT angry
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by silibaba: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2011
i will bring in a male nanny only if china would produce an iron pant with padlock. i will alwez talk the key to the office. nanny fit ply with the bobby grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
mallorca:

hahaha, na half man grin
grin grin grin grin. Come, na Blank pikin una dey laugh like this angry cheesy
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by ronkebp(f): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
I do not see anything wrong in hiring a male nanny, if there is nothing wrong in hiring a female nanny and the husband is sleeping with her, while will a male nanny make him (hubby) insecure. everybodys' last name cannot be 'knackson ' now, undecided
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by moremi2008(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2011
Male nanny ke? Have women finished in the market? Why invite the devil into your own home? Haba!
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by zhukafa(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
My own advice is if you want a male nanny, look for the ugly ones and they should not be above 17.
Re: Will You Hire A Male Nanny? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
ronkebp:

I do not see anything wrong in hiring a male nanny, if there is nothing wrong in hiring a female nanny and the husband is sleeping with her, while will a male nanny make him (hubby) insecure. everybodys' last name cannot be 'knackson ' now, undecided

Thank you, someone else can be objective in this topic.

Graphic Video: Guy Catches Wife Cheating, Then Beats Her To Death.... Just Sad / She Always Call My Younger brother By Name / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section?