Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. (1651 Views)

Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys / Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by sexsinners(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
You guys i have notice an increase of wowo ugly looking nigerians. i was just wondering is this the result of getting desperate to marry early to pratically anyone, or is it because people are now marrying because of personality instead of looks.
There needs to be an increase of beautiful Nigerians,because theres to many ugly ones so here is my idea.

1.if you know you have terrible ugly feautures andugly genes, please adopt , you will be saving us nigerians without your genes.

2. girls please don't rush to marry just any guy,because you are scared of being lonely.Wait for that special guy, or atleast a good looking one.

3. Guys just because she has big booobs or a big behind doesn't mean she's pretty,plus those genes may not pass down to your daughter,but her ugly face will.

4.yes you can marry someone for their personality but please be aware of the looks ,you can't be that blind.

Anyways i know God created in his image ,but we sometimes have to be real with ourseleves.

5.one more point dark skin is not ugly , i am talking about facial features and ugly bodies like obesity and stuff.

okie dokie bye cheesy god bless you all

1 Like

Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by MMM2(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
op

well as 4 me i dont do 9ja chicks
angry
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by CalienteMi: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexsinners:

You guys i have notice an increase of wowo ugly looking nigerians. i was just wondering is this the result of getting desperate to marry early to pratically anyone, or is it because people are now marrying because of personality instead of looks.
There needs to be an increase of beautiful Nigerians,because theres to many ugly ones so here is my idea.

1.if you know you have terrible ugly feautures andugly genes, please adopt , you will be saving us nigerians without your genes.

2. girls please don't rush to marry just any guy,because you are scared of being lonely.Wait for that special guy, or atleast a good looking one.

3. Guys just because she has big booobs or a big behind doesn't mean she's pretty,plus those genes may not pass down to your daughter,but her ugly face will.

4.yes you can marry someone for their personality but please be aware of the looks ,you can't be that blind.

Anyways i know God created in his image ,but we sometimes have to be real with ourseleves.

5.one more point dark skin is not ugly , i am talking about facial features and ugly bodies like obesity and stuff.

okie dokie bye cheesy god bless you all

And you one of them.
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by sexsinners(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2011
M M M:

op

well as 4 me i dont do 9ja chicks
angry

well bring in the goodlookiung outsiders ,stop bringing in the obese white women into our gene pool. it doesn't help they are trash to whites and they should be trash to us too.
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by sexsinners(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

And you one of them.

psssshh u wish
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2011
OP! Where was this list when your momma was dating your dada? I'm sure they could have found some points here useful! They would have seriously avoided giving birth to a surreptitious looking ugly arse, pathetically discombobulated demon like you! grin grin grin Phew! Kindly put up a stamp on your forehead, to forewarn ladies to steer clear of your pitiable path! wink Gallivanting Gibberish! grin
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by sexsinners(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexkillz:

OP! Where was this list when your momma was dating your dada? I'm sure they could have found some points here useful! They would have seriously avoided giving birth to a surreptitious looking ugly arse, pathetically discombobulated demon like you! grin grin grin Phew! Kindly put up a stamp on your forehead, to forewarn ladies to steer clear of your pitiable path! wink Gallivanting Gibberish! grin

are u kidding me no wayyyyy,

my father carefully picked his wife, for generations my family has always threaten their younger ones to never marry an ugly person.

i rather stay single than to marry an ugly
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
Dry joke
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexsinners:

are u kidding me  no wayyyyy,

my father carefully picked his wife, for generations my family has always threaten their younger ones to never marry an ugly person.

i rather stay single than to marry an ugly
Huh? Are you kidding me? How then can you explain your unenviable demonic looks? grin
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by sexsinners(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexkillz:

Huh? Are you kidding me? How then can you explain your unenviable demonic looks? grin
demonic whattt ,listen hear devil. God created my face perfectly, i probably have the best genes on this earth.
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by emofine(f): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2011
Does your heart feel lighter after such confession cheesy

sexsinners:

Oh weren't you the guy that created the "I'm hot" topic . . . well I'm sure you know that postive x negative = postive so please do your a country a service and pander to personality over looks (since you're hot) when seeking a potential partner and in the process helping to decrease "the increase of wowo looking Nigerians"  tongue tongue
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by sexsinners(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
emofine:

Does your heart feel lighter after such confession cheesy

Oh weren't you the guy that created the "I'm hot" topic . . . well I'm sure you know that postive x negative = postive so please do your a country a service and pander to personality over looks (since you're hot) when seeking a potential partner and in the process helping to decrease "the increase of wowo looking Nigerians"  tongue tongue

THIS IS NOT INSULT SEXSINNERS THREAD , THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT HOW WEE CAN FIX NIGERIA TO BECOME BEAUTIFUL.

I FOR A FACT KNOW I AM A FINE FINE BOY
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexsinners:

well bring in the goodlookiung outsiders ,stop bringing in the obese white women into our gene pool. it doesn't help they are trash to whites and they should be trash to us too.
You have a point here grin.Those nigerian guys who get married to white girls bring in the fattest and the most ugly white chicks into the nigerian gene pool and this worsens everything cheesy.
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by emofine(f): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexsinners:

THIS IS NOT INSULT SEXSINNERS THREAD , THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT HOW WEE CAN FIX NIGERIA TO BECOME BEAUTIFUL.

Fine boy . . . who is insulting you I'm just offering solutions buddy. . .
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by Fokativ: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2011
@Poster

You're f**cking ugly, it's so obvious from your post. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
@emofine
positive * negative= positive? Good lord! You need to take mathematics serious, my dear.
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by emofine(f): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
stereo:

@emofine
positive * negative= positive? Good lord! You need to take mathematics serious, my dear.

Na wa o sha I don flunk that one, no mind me. . .sometimes my moments of mumudom is eclipsing embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. by citous(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2011
sexsinners:

I am glad you said 'boy' cos for a minute I was thinking our men are really becoming kids in their mental capacity.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do U Feel Less Hurt When A Girl dat Likes u Snobs U / Twenty Things A Man Should Know About A Lady / Come And See Sweet Love!!! 2face+annie Ooouch (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.