Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria (2298 Views)

Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / Role Of Ugly Girls In Relationships Today / Travails Of Ugly Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
I do not know all the schools that have the ugliest babes
in nigeria, but i know most YABATECH babes are uglyyy.
It is as if they screen their ugliness before admitting them.
Maybe they want only the ugly ones so that they will not
be distracted with their studies.
If you are a happening guy and you want to be depressed,
just visit YABATECH to view their babes..you will cry out
in depression.

This is in contrast to UNILAG which is just a few
kilometres away which has a lot of fine babes.

so which other schools have a high number of ugly babes?
Make I know schools wey i go avoid..
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
y
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Na ur project topic be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:
in depression.

Plot twist: your sister attends yabatech
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Are you a student at Yabatech?
undecided
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by donholy28(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dem no gree u so u term dem ugly
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by zinachidi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
i dont think yaba tech has more ugly ladies,,.... FUTO by the way,, especially all those civil and mechanical engineering girls....
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
zinachidi:
i dont think yaba tech has more ugly ladies,,.... FUTO by the way,, especially all those civil and mechanical engineering girls....
You don enter yabatech before? dem worwor no be small
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
if you won see ugly girls wey go give you nightmares make you come FUT minna
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by MrCork: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:
in depression.

...DUMB THREAD CREATED BY THE TYPICKAL HOMEBASE GUY..... Bro u so dumb u shud be proud!! (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCork:

...DUMB THREAD CREATED BY THE TYPICKAL HOMEBASE GUY..... Bro u so dumb u shud be proud!! (no oofeinse) undecided
angry angry angry Silence is the best answer for a fooool. cry
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
donholy28:
Dem no gree u so u term dem ugly
Not so. They are actually not fine...most of them.
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by MrCork: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:

...errmm CRACKHEAD...MAY I REMIND U THAT YOR DUMB HOMEBASED THREAD IS STILL ON PAGE 0 COZ NO ONE CARE......U ALL READY BEEN SELIENCE!!! (no ooofense) embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCork:

...errmm CRACKHEAD...MAY I REMIND U THAT YOR DUMB HOMEBASED THREAD IS STILL ON PAGE 0 COZ NO ONE CARE......U ALL READY BEEN SELIENCE!!! (no ooofense) embarassed
Loool cheesy baseless comment. Ignored
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by MrCork: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:

Loool cheesy baseless comment. Ignored

..THANKS..YOR DUMB THREAD ALL READY IGNORE...WHICH IS WHY NO SERRRIOUS PERSON HAS RESPONDED.. I LIE? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
when mrcork is on a thread, i will gladly take the first seat to laugh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by MrCork: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:

...AND BRO...SWEERIOUSLY..I SUGEST U BE NICE TO ME COZ AM ONTHE ONLY NICE PERSON RESPONDIN TO YOR DUMB THREAD......MEANIN AM THE ONLY LONDON FRIEND U GOTS!!! (for now)... no ofeinse!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by zinachidi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:

You don enter yabatech before? dem worwor no be small
lol,,, i havent though, so i dunno...
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by kika23(f): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Very dumb thread angry angry
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Who gave you the right to call anyone ugly

undecided
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
cheesy
kika23:
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
kika23:
It seems it is paining you cos you are ugly. tongue
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by kika23(f): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:

It seems it is paining you cos you are ugly. tongue

Phew!!! Dumb person ....
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
kika23:

Phew!!! Dumb person ....
i have made a resolution not to insult anyone you matter how foolish they are, and I am gonna stick to it.
so you are ignored. tongue
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by MrCork: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:

i have made a resolution not to insult anyone you matter how foolish they are, and I am gonna stick to it.

...BRO THE GREAT THING ABOUT YOR THREAD IS THAT U REMIND US OF THOISE HOMEBASE NIGERIA IDOL REJECT,... I LIE? (no ofeisne) undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by kika23(f): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:

Whatever.... Just shut your face.... undecided
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCork:

...BRO THE GREAT THING ABOUT YOR THREAD IS THAT U REMIND US OF THOISE HOMEBASE NIGERIA IDOL REJECT,... I LIE? (no ofeisne) undecided
what surprises me about you is how you post and share your own posts. seeems u r suffering from a kind of disorder.
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
kika23:

Whatever.... Just shut your face.... undecided
your royal ugliness, shut yours too
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by MrCork: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:

what surprises me about you is how you post and share your own posts. seeems u r suffering from a kind of disorder.

...THE GREAT NEWS TODAY IS HOW U SUSEEFULY DERAILED YOR OWN DUMB THREAD.....AM OUT..LATERS!! smiley

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by kika23(f): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:

your royal ugliness, shut yours too

Not your fault man... Life is so difficult for the blind... Ptss
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by esosuo: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Na ur project topic be this?
LOL GUY U ARE BAD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Goodlooking Guys Get Girlfriends? / My Hillarious Experience In The UK / Your Song Of The Year!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.