Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal (32755 Views)

Breaking News Update On Chicago State Case Tinubu / Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by OBIGS(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2023
Saga16:

A civil case.

Same thing every bank in the world has encountered at some point.

Owning an investment house, all kinds of people would come in as clients.

If one is arrested for a crime, the government would have to confiscate all suspected proceeds of the crime.

This would include money in such financial institution.

Of course, not being the only client the finance house has, government cannot claim EVERYTHING in the financial institution but they may attempt.

A court case would be instituted to determine what sum if any government can lay claim to.

In such a case, the convener of the financial institution would make his defence.
confiscation happen only when proven guilty

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by shiwex: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
Nyne:

This is what happened.

You know a case whereby someone asks you for your account number. Someone you trust very well. But he/she went ahead to receive fraudulent money with it. & let’s say efcc traces the money to your account.

When they come for you, you’ll tell them a close person used your account to receive such money, and you don’t know anything about it. They’ll release you and take that close friend/trusted fellow.

That’s the same case with Tinubu.

A trusted person used his account to receive drug funds without his knowledge.
And who is this trusted person.....Was Tinubu dumb for someone to put that much amount of drug money in his account. ?
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Johnjustice: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
Seun you are partisan, where is Obi drug dealing news, where is Obi's news, of not being allowed into UK?

Your obidient, ipob mods always push fake news about Tinubu drug dealing to front page, and portray Obi as a saint.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by lightwind(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
alanto:

Peter Obi is in UK detention... We dey gather money to bail am... Na 2k be the contribution, if you really love our daddy you should contribute for his bail

Lies!!
Obi is not in any UK detention.

Stop lying!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Bizibi(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:
All those of you shouting up and down that Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in the USA should just keep their mouth shut from henceforth. He has now clarified that he wasn't a party in that drug trafficking case. It was his money that was convicted and not him in person.
So, please mind your business and stay on your lane.
Stop embarrassing our president elect with unfounded lies manufactured from the pit of hell.
hehehehe.... nairaland!!! People dey this forum.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Saga16: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
OBIGS:
confiscation happen only when proven guilty

So the banks from which Patience Jonathan's funds were confiscated were guilty of what again?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Nnachi404(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:
All those of you shouting up and down that Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in the USA should just keep their mouth shut from henceforth. He has now clarified that he wasn't a party in that drug trafficking case. It was his money that was convicted and not him in person.
Stop embarrassing our president elect with unfounded lies manufactured from the pit of hell.
have you seen your life saying it was his money that was convicted not him so his money now is not him ok dey play dey play
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by chuksbogus: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2023
SO OTHER PEOPLE WILL COMIT CRIME AND ANOTHER PERSONS MONEY WILL BE SEIZED ?

divinehand2003:

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by emerged01(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2023
DMerciful:
Are you being sarcastic or you're serious?

The 2nd respondent herein named was not a party or defendant in the said case No 93C-4483.

“The 2nd respondent was/is not one of the listed parties in the decision Illinois, Eastern Division in case No 93C-4483 delivered on October 4, 1993, was not rendered by a Court or Tribunal created pursuant to any written law in Nigeria.

What does the above mean?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by MechanicMike: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:

ok Peter Obi....we here you!!!(no oofeinsece) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Godwin4444: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:

It's obvious you've not been updated.
this is the update bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by maivd: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2023
smokinloud:

You are a fool. He just told the court he's not involved!.
Compass investment was registered in the US as an investment company and anybody can invest his/her money in his company, drug dealers invested their money, they had issues with the government and got their money forfeited.
It was the money in his account that was convicted and not himself!.
So it was the money in the account that appeared in court...lol drug defenders.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by stephen109(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2023
jchioma:

Are you for real or just being mischievous?
Oga your obi can never rule us , stop deceiving yourself and kill that crazy hope of yours .

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by DMerciful(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2023
You're arguing against fact, Tinubu woukd have to defend it under oath
emerged01:

The 2nd respondent herein named was not a party or defendant in the said case No 93C-4483.

“The 2nd respondent was/is not one of the listed parties in the decision Illinois, Eastern Division in case No 93C-4483 delivered on October 4, 1993, was not rendered by a Court or Tribunal created pursuant to any written law in Nigeria
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Nnachi404(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2023
smokinloud:

You are a fool. He just told the court he's not involved!.
Compass investment was registered in the US as an investment company and anybody can invest his/her money in his company, drug dealers invested their money, they had issues with the government and got their money forfeited.
It was the money in his account that was convicted and not himself!.
see a fool calling someone a fool
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by thisisit: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2023
AS AT 1993, THE WHOLE OF VICTORIA ISLAND INCLUDING BAR BEACH WAS LESS THAN $200K USD....

BUT TINUBU THAT IS NOT AN ACCOMPLICE OR CONSPIRATOR IN DRUG & MONEY LAUNDERING COULD AFFORD $46K USD AS FINE...

BILLION VAN SUPPLIES & EVACUATES CASH TO & FROM A PUBLIC OFFICERS IKOYI RESIDENCE.....

TINUBU NO GET PROBLEM.. NA NIGERIANS WE NO GET VALUE CUKTURE & PRINCIPLES I BLAME.

SMHT

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Harrynight(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:

The money convicted was proceeds realized from Tinubu selling of drugs,
use your sense Mr Man and stop defending and supporting tinubu drug business jus because u are tinubu/APC supporter.

You would allow GTBank seize or debit 1m from your account if you know it's ur hard-earned and clean money

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by thesicilian: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2023
Ohislee:
As an Obidient, I believe in honesty and truth. So, I believe Tinubu to an extent.

Tinubu said he wasn't involved in drug dealing.
However, I doubt he is not aware where the money came from. Which make him equally culpable. Or, how did he come about having 1.8million dollars in his bank account. What was his job, what was his businesses?

My guess is, Tinubu must have been on top of the food chain for initial suspects in the drug case not have mentioned his name. You know, drug dealers go to any length to eliminate snitches. The US government must have also been waiting for more evidence and witnesses to nail him, which they obviously didn't get.

In this election petition tribunal, Tinubu might as well get off the hook like in previous court cases.
Let's say you are right, that will show that Tinubu exhibited such a high level of intelligence in running his "drug dealings" that the US had no choice than to let him off the hook without even charging him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by PulaPower: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Tinubu was convicted in the United States over drug offense

PrinceofLagos, nah you convict ham?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by IgOga(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2023
cktheluckyman:

grin grin
It was the money in the account that was convicted not him Lol grin grin

It may sound funny but that is the US law on civil forfeiture. The property not the owner is on trial

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by IVORY2009(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2023
Tinubu is a drug baron.....

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by lightwind(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2023
Johnjustice:
Seun you are partisan, where is Obi drug dealing news, where is Obi's news, of not being allowed into UK?

Your obidient, ipob mods always push fake news about Tinubu drug dealing to front page, and portray Obi as a saint.
Which offense did he commit in London ?

Is it his first time of going to London ?

My problem is, after 3 years of Tinubus Government you all will start crying again 😭😭.

That's the problem of Nigerians.

Remember how everybody was hailing, and wanting Buhari in 2015... After some years what happened 😊

Nigerians go still cry for this Government that na sure

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by uncleade(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2023
YES DADDY, THANK YOU DADDY.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by nedekid: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:
It was his money that was guilty not him.

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Don't mind those impossible people.

Dem never see anything.Peter Obi will fly in officials from the American DEA to testify on this case
Obasanjo was so powerful but couldn't nail Tinubu... Shows he found nothing... Obi small no small... Nigeria is not Anambra... He should bring in best in the world except best in the world wan implicate themselves remain... Wetin no happen no happen... Chasing shadow

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by SenatePresdo(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:

Tinubu has always been lying.

From his real name, to his real village, to his real background.
To Bishops lying.

He's still probably lying about the drug case.

Only an irredeemable dummy would believe Tinubu would plead Guilty of drug charges.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:

His money been convicted? Lol. For real?
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by hohafrank(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:
Mumu.So you expected him to own up.
I just wonder how you reason.Even a thief caught red-handed will deny it in court.
Let's watch as event unfold itself.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by tony0806: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:

On top how much? Shame no de catch you oga?
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by olisaEze(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:

In a bizzare twist, a supporter of the BAT has claimed that money can be convicted and the owner found spotless! So sir, you say his money was found guilty and sentenced to how many years again?? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Nigerians In UAE Are Financing Boko Haram Terrorists – Garba Shehu / Ten Things About MKO's Daughter, Rinsola, APC National Youth Leader Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.