Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal (32751 Views)

Breaking News Update On Chicago State Case Tinubu / Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Reference(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
In a working system the incessant personal inquest around this man's past should dissuade potential candidates with dodgy backgrounds from contesting for political public office leading to good quality aspirants in the future.

But we cannot reap from such where institutions are weak and ineffectual and those with proven cases to answer slip through the wide cracks of impunity.

As such is is pointless to continue hounding this man on account of unproven assertions our institutions simply cannot handle. Society should put the horse before the cart and reform institutions instead.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Namigotalktru: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
alanto:

Peter Obi is in UK detention... We dey gather money to bail am... Na 2k be the contribution, if you really love our daddy you should contribute for his bail

Una don start new scam? Why is Peter Obi detained in UK?
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by lightwind(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Johnjustice:

Obi was returned at London airport due to his money laundering, terrorists and drug ties, that is the issue here.

😆 You guys can forge things eh just to paint innocent person black haba!!

Was Obi not at Chattam house, UK prior to the general election. Why wasn't he charged for terrorism etc as you claimed 😊?

In as much as i love Asiwaju Tinubu to be the president of Nigeria in my lifetime. I am very happy to be alive to witness Asiwaju being my president because he's a Progressive Man, man of prosperity that is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
He is going to bring prosperity to all Nigerians that i am very sure of.

But meanwhile, you guys should desist from painting the man Peter Obi bad. That man is a good man and he has good intentions for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by WhereMyLoud: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Saga16:

A civil case.

Same thing every bank in the world has encountered at some point.

Owning an investment house, all kinds of people would come in as clients.

If one is arrested for a crime, the government would have to confiscate all suspected proceeds of the crime.

This would include money in such financial institution.

Of course, not being the only client the finance house has, government cannot claim EVERYTHING in the financial institution but they may attempt.

A court case would be instituted to determine what sum if any government can lay claim to.

In such a case, the convener of the financial institution would make his defence.
Boldly writing rubbish from your numbskull

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by lightwind(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Johnjustice:

Obi was returned at London airport due to his money laundering, terrorists and drug ties, that is the issue here.
😆You guys can forge things eh just to paint innocent person black haba!!

Was Obi not at Chattam house, UK prior to the general election. Why wasn't he charged for terrorism etc as you claimed 😊?

In as much as i love Asiwaju Tinubu to be the president of Nigeria in my lifetime. I am very happy to be alive to witness Asiwaju being my president because he's a Progressive Man, man of prosperity that is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
He is going to bring prosperity to all Nigerians that i am very sure of.

But meanwhile, you guys should desist from painting the man Peter Obi bad. That man is a good man and he has good intentions for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Ohislee(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
NovusHomo:

Are you a drug baron? You seem to know a lot about the trade.

I am not. If you have watched movies like Power produced by 50cents, you would have lots of ideas about their module's operandi.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Lighthouseman: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
vannessa7:

And you think interpol is too lazy to fish him out of Nigeria especially since he wasn't particularly hiding in any way, you will realise the truth when you stop being biased.
He has no business with interpol. It’s a concluded criminal case and he has forfeited the money and guilty as he was a defendant in the court papers.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by vannessa7(f): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lighthouseman:

He has no business with interpol. It’s a concluded criminal case and he has forfeited the money and guilty as he was a defendant in the court papers.

If that's the case he would have had a mug shot, being a defendant doesn't automatically means you are guilty, the plaintiff reported the case, the defendant is the one that has been reported, after trial the defendant is found not to be guilty, he did not do whatever the plaintiff accused him of, he was discharged and acquitted, not guilty, it happens every day, remove that biased coloured glasses you are wearing, you cannot turn a lie into the truth even if you believe it with your whole heart
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by koladebrainiac(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:
Baba did you involve yourself with drugs related issues or not? Simply put, You do or you no do?
Tinubu was a Picker not a drug lord
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by renderme: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
IgOga:

It may sound funny but that is the US law on civil forfeiture. The property not the owner is on trial
Don’t mind them, they know nothing about civil suits.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by usagee36: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yes if you not arrested but have a plead deal to give up some names aka rat boy or snitch.
Saga16:
Shey, I dey always tell you.

Can you have a drug case in US without a mugshot?

Even in Nigeria, we have on Sundays especially mugshots of drug dealers from...

E come be USA.

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Eniitankorede: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
DOptical:

You should be ashamed of yourself and your parents who bred such an unintelligible being. I even gave you an example yet your brain couldn't decipher anything. HSBC had exact same thing as Tinubu's compass investment company. The same forfeiture too. It was a civil case. They'ree still operating in USA today. Go and learn about civil case first or shut that hole you call brain.

You are talking rubbish. Did HSBC do drugs?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:
All those of you shouting up and down that Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in the USA should just keep their mouth shut from henceforth. He has now clarified that he wasn't a party in that drug trafficking case. It was his money that was convicted and not him in person.
So, please mind your business and stay on your lane.
Stop embarrassing our president elect with unfounded lies manufactured from the pit of hell.

His money was convicted and not him
I really hope you are joking....
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by renderme: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
BABAawoo47:
the case is dead...It looks like some form of deal with the prosecutor. And tinubu kept his side by forfeiture of money..FBI drops any criminal charge.
So the blame should be on FBI for not being able to see any concrete evidence and had to result to plea deal
No criminal charge was ever brought against Tinubu. The case was a civil case because it was about money in his company account. Gosh!
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by t2luv1: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:
All those of you shouting up and down that Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in the USA should just keep their mouth shut from henceforth. He has now clarified that he wasn't a party in that drug trafficking case. It was his money that was convicted and not him in person.
Stop embarrassing our president elect with unfounded lies manufactured from the pit of hell.

You mean confiscated right? Last time I checked the RICO acts his confiscated money must have been judged to be derived from illegal acts so as to warrant confiscation of the fund.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by t2luv1: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:

Just for you, I am making a $10 donation to the United Negro College Fund using your screen name, A mind is a terrible thing to waste indeed
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Nayturalistic: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Don't mind those impossible people.

Dem never see anything.Peter Obi will fly in officials from the American DEA to testify on this case

Una PO whey dem de find.. if dem catch ham, na cramp dem go cramp ham. Una mind go de
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by sinero: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Strafudeen:

Tinubu is a drug baron and election thief

Keep wailing
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by GhostMan15: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mugshots abeg
LagosFirstSon:

Tinubu was convicted in the United States over drug offense

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by GhostMan15: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
All this back and forth stories no dey add up for my end, make USA just open mouth talk, make everyone rest Abeg
divinehand2003:

https://leadership.ng/im-not-a-party-in-us-drug-case-tinubu-tells-tribunal/
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Saga16: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
usagee36:
Yes if you not arrested but have a plead deal to give up some names aka rat boy or snitch.

Na grade F movies you dey watch.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by 123papas(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
You think UK is Nigeria where you pay to get bailed grin
alanto:

Peter Obi is in UK detention... We dey gather money to bail am... Na 2k be the contribution, if you really love our daddy you should contribute for his bail
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by broadman20: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eniitankorede:

I can only see plenty of wailing in your question 😂😂😂

Then kindly answer the question with WAILING too!

Is that so difficult for you to do?
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by barkays001: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Don't mind them. He was not even arrested or fingerprinted
Saga16:
Shey, I dey always tell you.

Can you have a drug case in US without a mugshot?

Even in Nigeria, we have on Sundays especially mugshots of drug dealers from...

E come be USA.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by candygist: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:
Baba did you involve yourself with drugs related issues or not? Simply put, You do or you no do?

Seems you don't understand English undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by ifinger: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
We be baby 🍼 Na give us more gbef u were the conduit for a drug cartel hissing in Yoruba
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by BigBizzy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
Not a party to the case and you forfeit huge sum of dollars?

Pablo find something talk jor
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by DMerciful(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yea...his money was convicted. Agbado logic
randymirrors:

His point is clear. He wasn't convicted.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
GhostMan15:
All this back and forth stories no dey add up for my end, make USA just open mouth talk, make everyone rest Abeg

USA judgement is there for all to see since 1993. Obasanjo officially investigated Tinubu to incriminate him when they were fighting but nothing. US cannot change the case and judgement. OBI people cannot try Tinubu in Nigeria for a case that has been settled.

They cannot interprete the judgement. They are just confused.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
BigBizzy:
Not a party to the case and you forfeit huge sum of dollars?

Pablo find something talk jor

You are frustrated. Bitterness can cause mental problem. You are now interpreting the judgement. If you are not satisfied, you can appeal the judgement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi / Osama Couldn't Identify Senator Dino Melaye / Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.