Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal (32766 Views)

Breaking News Update On Chicago State Case Tinubu / Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Phantom233: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:
All those of you shouting up and down that Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in the USA should just keep their mouth shut from henceforth. He has now clarified that he wasn't a party in that drug trafficking case. It was his money that was convicted and not him in person.
So, please mind your business and stay on your lane.
Stop embarrassing our president elect with unfounded lies manufactured from the pit of hell.
Corruption is fighting back...Does a thief agrees to his guilt except he's given a thorough beating? Everyone knows Tinubu is a drug trafficker and a ridicule to a great nation like Nigeria so it's for our national interest if he steps down for d rightful winner.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by pacesetting: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2023
When that case was decided, Tinubu was in Nigeria. That's why he hasn't gone to the USA since then. He knows what is waiting for him there.
Saga16:
Shey, I dey always tell you.

Can you have a drug case in US without a mugshot?

Even in Nigeria, we have on Sundays especially mugshots of drug dealers from...

E come be USA.

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Gbogbowa: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:
All those of you shouting up and down that Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in the USA should just keep their mouth shut from henceforth. He has now clarified that he wasn't a party in that drug trafficking case. It was his money that was convicted and not him in person.
Stop embarrassing our president elect with unfounded lies manufactured from the pit of hell.
why not be patience the case is in court and witness will come just be patience
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Ohislee:
As an Obidient, I believe in honesty and truth. So, I believe Tinubu to an extent.

Tinubu said he wasn't involved in drug dealing.
However, I doubt he is not aware where the money came from. Which make him equally culpable. Or, how did he come about having 1.8million dollars in his bank account. What was his job, what was his businesses?

My guess is, Tinubu must have been on top of the food chain for initial suspects in the drug case not have mentioned his name. You know, drug dealers go to any length to eliminate snitches. The US government must have also been waiting for more evidence and witnesses to nail him, which they obviously didn't get.

In this election petition tribunal, Tinubu might as well get off the hook like in previous court cases.

why will drug money come to his account and not the other drug dealers account? the only reason is because he was the main main. the druglord.

drug dealers don't leave their money with just anybody.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by OKOATA(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2023
blowjohn:

Ur a reasonable human.

There is a song by Nas where he says....' Go legit before the Gavel hits.

Legitimize all ur hustle before u ever face a judge.

People fail to realize that even though there is no smoke without fire, but what if the fire wasn't started by the accused. What if Tinubu even invested the the drug deal but distanced himself to avoid trouble.

And how come other parties involved in the cases have never come out to say anything.

Furthermore this is the US o!
Ordinary hush puppy see how they've been dealing with him over money laundering with photographs everywhere.

Oga there are documents everywhere online. It will only take you $25 to get BAT cases at the Chicago state court he was convicted. Most of it posted online but you still decide to speak gibberish.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Roon9(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2023
Saga16:

E come be USA.

Ode
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by shegra58: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:
Baba did you involve yourself with drugs related issues or not? Simply put, You do or you no do?
you no sabi read ni?
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Igbek76: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2023
The Obi supporters don't do logical reasoning.
No need to.tell them anything until they are defeated again in court.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Coolbadguy: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2023
His account was sentence and not him.
Na only Foolish person will buy this nonsense explanation.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by LZAA: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2023
blowjohn:

Ur a reasonable human.

There is a song by Nas where he says....' Go legit before the Gavel hits.

Legitimize all ur hustle before u ever face a judge.

People fail to realize that even though there is no smoke without fire, but what if the fire wasn't started by the accused. What if Tinubu even invested the the drug deal but distanced himself to avoid trouble.

And how come other parties involved in the cases have never come out to say anything.

Furthermore this is the US o!
Ordinary hush puppy see how they've been dealing with him over money laundering with photographs everywhere.

You are comparing credit card fraud to drug trafficking?😆😆
I just can't 😆😆
Let's end this argument finally
The oga in question was a player in moving white
Monies were traced to his accounts so in order to beat jail time he struck a deal implicating the other players
Hence the forfeiture
Let's even use the Internet fraud guys efcc prosecute
After conviction they are given the option of fine yet the conviction still stands
This case is so basic even a law intern will win
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Coolbadguy: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2023
Igbek76:
The Obi supporters don't do logical reasoning.
No need to.tell them anything until they are defeated again in court.

Na you dey reason with your brain upside-down. Ekpa.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2023
OKOATA:
Obj found nothing because there was no evidence to proof not until David Udeyin came and posted it which got him busted. BAt drugbaron case is all over the internet now so chill.
Lolzzzz!
No case still...
Nothing go happen ...
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by victorsola: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:

https://leadership.ng/im-not-a-party-in-us-drug-case-tinubu-tells-tribunal/
I say even if he dey hawk am for head , but the thing no affect the conditions for him to contest dem they have no case.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Gbogbowa: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Ohislee:
As an Obidient, I believe in honesty and truth. So, I believe Tinubu to an extent.

Tinubu said he wasn't involved in drug dealing.
However, I doubt he is not aware where the money came from. Which make him equally culpable. Or, how did he come about having 1.8million dollars in his bank account. What was his job, what was his businesses?

My guess is, Tinubu must have been on top of the food chain for initial suspects in the drug case not have mentioned his name. You know, drug dealers go to any length to eliminate snitches. The US government must have also been waiting for more evidence and witnesses to nail him, which they obviously didn't get.

In this election petition tribunal, Tinubu might as well get off the hook like in previous court cases.
you know the money came in from different account in is name and was forfeited without been guilty he will not let go, more reason he resign from mobil when he was to be promoted
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by West501(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2023
That's it

MasterJayJay:
Tinubu's account sold drugs. It was not Tinubu that sold drug

Drug Daddy Lokan.

Abba Kyari should be learning from this. If Tinubu goes free, Abba Kyari's lawyer should use the same nonsense logic to defend him.

Gazelle gagaraga
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Fuckyoumod: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
smokinloud:

You are a fool. He just told the court he's not involved!.
Compass investment was registered in the US as an investment company and anybody can invest his/her money in his company, drug dealers invested their money, they had issues with the government and got their money forfeited.
It was the money in his account that was convicted and not himself!.
it can only be said by a 2 year old child with and an IQ of - 0%

His money in his bank account was convicted for crime, but the bearer of the account was not convicted. So money commits crime without the knowledge of its owner.

I see how intelligent you sound here 🤣

Brainless people with the inability to reason and think.

I come in peace bro.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Johnjustice: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2023
lightwind:

Which offense did he commit in London ?

Is it his first time of going to London ?

My problem is, after 3 years of Tinubus Government you all will start crying again 😭😭.

That's the problem of Nigerians.

Remember how everybody was hailing, and wanting Buhari in 2015... After some years what happened 😊

Nigerians go still cry for this Government that na sure
Obi was returned at London airport due to his money laundering, terrorists and drug ties, that is the issue here.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by davidadenrele: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Oga be calm down!!

Tinubu is not a party but an accomplice, Tinubu doing all he can by any means to subvert justice and cover the illicit drug offense committed while in US unfortunately am not sorry for him, but am sorry for some of us knowing the truth about this issue but turning a blind eye.

divinehand2003:
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by emerged01(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2023
DMerciful:
You're arguing against fact, Tinubu woukd have to defend it under oath
Bro,purge yourself of hate,after that take a chill water, relax and answer the simple question I asked you.
If you are not ready to discuss. Au revoir!
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Larryndelaw: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Tinubu was convicted in the United States over drug offense

Don't you know what it means to be convicted? Is it that you didn't go to school or you refused to listen to your teacher.
Before you can be convicted of a crime. There must be an investigation, arrest, mugshot, Thump printed, arranged fir trial with jury or you plead guilty without trial. Do you mean all these is what Tinubu went through? If you can't answer these questions. Just remain silent forever
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by udemzyudex(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
Saga16:

E come be USA.

You're just too slow.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by zedegit: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:
Baba did you involve yourself with drugs related issues or not? Simply put, You do or you no do?

There are 2 different laws for the rich and poor.

He's saying his money is a separate entity from him.

Simply put, I can pay for drugs or import arms and if they are caught or seized, I am not implicated in that since it's money and not me.

I can equally send assassins after you, if they are caught, I will not be held liable.

These people are Jokers.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by BABAawoo47: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2023
OKOATA:
So what about the evidence posted that BAT forfeited money because of narcotics. Dey defend rubbish with no shame.
I'm not defending...Show me evidence...I've researched this thing oo
When i was arguing with someone. That was when i knew that there was no public evidence tendered. But I'm sure there are circumstantial sha but this stuff is shrouded in so much secrecy even by the prosecutors...So it's best we leave it
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by tuoyoojo(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2023
shiwex:
And who is this trusted person.....Was Tinubu dumb for someone to put that much amount of drug money in his account. ?

Don't mind these people who have akamu in their bain

The person who receives stolen good or monies from theft is as guilty as the thief

Ignorance is not an excuse under the law

Note
What I just typed is not mine....its my keyboard that should be blamed
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by PulaPower: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2023
LZAA:

I don't think you know how US law works
Your oga was caught laundering coke money
That's a very serious crime over there
His forfeiture was done to avoid serious jail time
Na una type dey think say crime na only the violent type
Civil forfeiture is different from criminal forfeiture. If what you claimed was what happened, he would surely go to jail! Stop being bias!

Tinubu’s forfeiture was a civil one. He never commited any crime. This was why he was never arrested, detained, indicted nor convicted..
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by udemzyudex(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2023
GogetterMD:
Civil forfeiture
No criminal conviction
No case

ElluPee didn't seem to read the script properly. Ebora Owu dug so very deep to try to nail Amoda Ogulere back then on this same matter, ended up as a futile effort with a dead end. So it begs to wonder why Gregory's lawyers embarked on a wild goose chase

I hope you're part of the legal team,cos your expertise will be needed.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by obyno82: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:
shocked You accounts were the conduit pipes of a Chicago heroin drug gang running while your name was mentioned all over the case. Your co-drug baron were indicted and convicted.Yet you are saying you were not a party to this criminality. A friend to a criminal is also a criminal.

I tire ooooo. The way people try to justify this man's drug deals is funny.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Arabaincubus: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:

Don't mind them. It was Tinubu's money that was indicted and not Tinubu.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2023
BABAawoo47:
the case is dead...It looks like some form of deal with the prosecutor. And tinubu kept his side by forfeiture of money..FBI drops any criminal charge.
So the blame should be on FBI for not being able to see any concrete evidence and had to result to plea deal

There is no any deal with the prosecutor. There is no any plea bargain. It is not enough to work hard, but you must work smart. If it were in developed countries, a lot of people would have paid millions in hard currencies to Tinubu as damages.

Firstly, this issue is one of my areas of specialty. Secondly, I attended University in IBO land several years ago where I spent 6 years. I know their thinking orientation. A Ghanaian or Kenyan or South Africa countries citizens will never waste their time on such trivial and frivolous issues.

The judgement never mentioned drug or plea bargain.

You are in Nigeria explaining the judgement after Obasanjo officially investigated the judgement as President.

Your explanation and insinuations have nothing to do with Tinubu.
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by Buziness101: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2023
divinehand2003:

Thunder fire your mouth, Idiot
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by obyno82: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2023
alanto:

Peter Obi is in UK detention... We dey gather money to bail am... Na 2k be the contribution, if you really love our daddy you should contribute for his bail

Oga he was released he is not in UK detention. haaaa make una fear God with una lies
Re: I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal by OKOATA(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2023
BABAawoo47:
I'm not defending...Show me evidence...I've researched this thing oo
When i was arguing with someone. That was when i knew that there was no public evidence tendered. But I'm sure there are circumstantial sha but this stuff is shrouded in so much secrecy even by the prosecutors...So it's best we leave it
Even with evidence you won't still believe but I will post anyway. If you like don't open your eyes and not read and be arguing. I will leave you to your folly.

https://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/u-s-releases-certified-true-copy-of-bola-tinubus-indictment-for-drug-trafficking/

https://twitter.com/ayemojubar/status/1590040909730586626?t=_yKZkZAJlV5V1YBHm97hUA&s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics / Minimum Wage: NLC Begins Nationwide Strike Today / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.