Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG (25246 Views)

Seven Ministers Whose Portfolios Caught Nigerians By Surprise / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku / 2019: Hired Foreign Commentators Are Predicting Defeat For Buhari –Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG by daniwise(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Which one is Tunubu's victory? stolen victory you mean
Re: Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG by Brendaniel: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

You don't get what I am saying, man.

Good e'en.

I get what you are saying but times are changing same with results in elections....
Re: Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG by nathyx(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nobody is surprised by the Election outcome especially cos OBi has no Structure, Atiku no plan plus Fulani on top again! Therefore it is non-outstanding Tinubu Emerge Winner! sad

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG by Shattuck(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

I'm not justifyling anyting. Infact, I am ready to eat my words if the judges find in favour of Obi or Atiku. But as things stand, add the votes of LP, PDP and NNPP, and compare them with APC, and you will know I am right.

Saying that the PDP was split into three is a fact, not a justification of any electoral issues. One can believe that the Nigerian elections were not great, and at the same time see why the oppositon lost.

Buhari lost 3 times because he ran at the head of a divided opposition. It was when he got the opposition united in 2014 that he won.

LOL....you remind me of the American journalist who could not believe her candidate lost the elecitons of 1972, because 'she knew no one who voted for his opponent'.

A lot of muslims voted LP and a lot of christians voted PDP and APC. The fact is, people vote what they know...and if they know PDP and APC, they vote PDP and APC. PDP and APC lost in the South East because tribe and in parts of the North Central because people were pissed with both PDP and APC. Otherwise, religion does not appear to have played a role like you think.

For now, the trick that Atiku and Tinubu played was to make Obi look like the christian candidate, and let's be honest, most christians don't like that.

Also, APC and PDP have structures. As hard as LP tried, and they did, at the end, structures matter a lot. That is why PDP, and APC are no 1 and 2.

(In my locality, LP won. A lot of people I knew voted LP. Me? I have refused to vote for PDP, or APC people, and that included Obi and Kwankwaso since 2003 because they are all part of the elite corruptus in my eyes).
ok let's wait on the court hopefully they get to dispense justice to whoever truly won.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG by AdoOloro(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Why is the FG always commenting in favour of Tinubu? They (FG) don't want to hear that APC = FG, but we know what's up.
As for the white people, you wonder why YAHOO YAHOO is so rampant among Nigerians. They white love being fooled.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG by vannessa7(f): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Shattuck:
all this irrelevant opinion on how pdp was divided into three" it seem as if every Nigerian is a card carrying member of either apc or pdp. 99 percent of people who voted are not party members, it is very foolish when you guys want to justify the flawed election you always say pdp was split into three, I voted for obi same with almost all folks around me none of this people own party membership card. Going by your logic, religion and ethnicity also play a part it would be also correct to say obi won just because the Muslim vote was split into three, which only obi had the christian vote, you see my own opinion is even makes more sense because religion was more of a factor to the voters than even party affiliation which is largely non existent among voters, even if party affiliation was to be considered I fail to understand why apc thinks it works in their favour when the party is a failure nationally, then I begin to wonder why some of you think your so called spread worked for you.

One thing is clear, the superior intelligence of the Yoruba race, this election has made all that very clear, no wonder some people only make it through crime, they have low thinking capacity.
It's true that most voters don't carry cards for the party they voted for but if one million people are to vote for PDP and PDP now divided into three parties, those one million people will also divide into three based on each person's sentiment or affiliation, all the people that voted LP and NNPP if they had all voted for PDP then PDP will have more votes and cover more state, I'm sure south east would have voted for PDP if Peter Obi did not join LP and so also most of the north if kwakwanso was still in PDP, hope you understand because I think I've tried.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG by adjoamu: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rahkman:
This motherfucker called tinubu should just die and leave us alone

Go kill him now! So if you don't like a person you pray for his death? Politics is not amatterif life and death .
Re: Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG by bejeria101(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
You call that a victory, omo nobody was surprised. It was broad daylight robbery and manipulation. Abeg make u a keep kwayet.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG by Cromagnon: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
cmikel:
A THEIF WILL ALWAYS BE A THEIF

CHECK THE HISTORY OF THIEVES CHECK THEIR CHARACTER .

SOMEONE WHO CAN DECIVE THE PEOPLE AND DISABLE THE IREV PORTAL AND LATER UPLOADED FAKE RESULTS

THAT PERSON IS A THEIF AND A CHEAT

IF YOU THINK U WERE POPULAR WHY NOT COME TO POLLS TO TEST YOUR POPULARITY INSTEAD YOU DECIDED TO APPLY THE KNOWN CHARACTER OF A ROUGH

MOST INSTITUTIONS AND INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN BASTERDISED AND BOUGHT OVER WITH MONIES EARNED FROM PUBLIC EXTORTION, DECITE AND FRUAD.

THE COUNTRY IS A VERY CORRUPT PLACE AND CORRUPTION TAKES LEADERSHIP, EVEN THE COURT OF LAW HAS BEEN HANDICAPED BY THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

What you go'n do about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub / Borno LG Chairman Punished Publicly By Soldiers / APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.