Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything (3232 Views)

I Keep Getting This Message Every Hours From Glo. Getting Annoying / How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First / I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Gooddick: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2023
I have registered about four numbers on the phone. Both WhatsApp and WhatsApp business got banned.

I even tried Mod WhatsApp the same thing happened. I don't spam, I barely even chat except for something serious...

Is there any way to work this out ?

1 Like

Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Chaos14: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2023
Hardware ban
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2023
You keep getting banned because you're using unofficial version of whatsapp

How can you be using mod or gbwhatsapp w and expect not to get banned..its now business account again
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Gooddick: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2023
Chaos14:
Hardware ban
How can I overcome this.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Gooddick: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
Rayban25:
You keep getting banned because you're using unofficial version of whatsapp

How can you be using mod or gbwhatsapp w and expect not to get banned..its now business account again
I mentioned that I was using WhatsApp business and Normal WhatsApp.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2023
Gooddick:
I mentioned that I was using WhatsApp business and Normal WhatsApp.

Thank you.
Alright.
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Bukky001(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gooddick:
I have registered about four numbers on the phone. Both WhatsApp and WhatsApp business got banned.

I even tried Mod WhatsApp the same thing happened. I don't spam, I barely even chat except for something serious...

It has happened to me before and later discovered that it was the phone I was using. I was using one Gionee phone like that. I changed my phone and the issue stopped since then

5 Likes

Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by finallybusy: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nigerians will always find ways to break rules on any international platform.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Offpoint1: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin You never talk wetin you do.... Whatsapp done restrict your IP.
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Ulunne777(f): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bukky001:

It has happened to me before and later discovered that it was the phone I was using. I was using one Gionee phone like that. I changed my phone and the issue stopped since then

God I went through the same thing .had to uninstall WhatsApp after it banned my major line.It spammed my fb,WhatsApp,telegram,and email until they all banned me and locked my accs.Me that can stay 1 week without opening any of them.

Emailed WhatsApp CC after I got a new phone and they unbanned me.Since then it has stopped.
The phone borrows credit without my coming near it.Then unknown Intl nos will call my line and the whole airtime will vanish.It also sends and receives messages by itself.

It was mtn CC that directed me to my change my phone ,that all the complaints that were similar was from gionee users.

7 Likes

Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Ulunne777(f): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gooddick:

If you use gionee,throw it away.It is just the beginning of your problems.With time all your other accounts will be banned.
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Bukky001(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ulunne777:

God I went through the same thing .had to uninstall WhatsApp after it banned my major line.It spammed my fb,WhatsApp,telegram,and email until they all banned me and locked my accs.Me that can stay 1 week without opening any of them.

Emailed WhatsApp CC after I got a new phone and they unbanned me.Since then it has stopped.
The phone borrows credit without my coming near it.Then unknown Intl nos will call my line and the whole airtime will vanish.It also sends and receives messages by itself.

It was mtn CC that directed me to my change my phone ,that all the complaints that were similar was from gionee users.

That gionee phone na rubbish phone. It's like some spirit controls the phone with you

5 Likes

Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Gooddick: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ulunne777:

I formatted my phone two days back and have been experiencing this since. It sends messages to international numbers and call them. I was even suspecting someone was hacking me.

Is there any other way to fix this ?
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Gooddick: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bukky001:

I am using Samsung, Iphone And Tecno bt only experiencing this on Tecno.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Gooddick: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bukky001:

That gionee phone na rubbish phone. It's like some spirit controls the phone with you

1 Like

Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Gooddick: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ulunne777:

If you use gionee,throw it away.It is just the beginning of your problems.With time all your other accounts will be banned.

Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Jeffy1206(m): 2:47am On Apr 14, 2023
I never knew normal WhatsApp is experiencing it too o. They always ban me for 1hr especially if I send a message to a new contact or contact I am chatting with after a while.
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Gooddick: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2023
Geefts:
What's the name of the phone?
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Deicide: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Offpoint1:
grin You never talk wetin you do.... Whatsapp done restrict your IP.
it's not ip as that do change overtime, it's probably his macaddress
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Nwereonye124(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
It cos u Keep chatting with one particular person dat maybe WhatsApp feel suspicious about him. I got banned 3 times yesterday 2 cos I tried chatting with 1 particular nigga
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by favourRN(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
Gooddick:

If you have been banned from WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business on multiple numbers, it's possible that you may have violated WhatsApp's terms of service. WhatsApp has strict policies against spamming, sending bulk messages, and using unauthorized third-party apps.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

Appeal the ban: If you believe that your account was banned unfairly, you can appeal the ban by sending an email to WhatsApp support at "support@whatsapp.com". Make sure to include your phone number and a brief explanation of why you believe the ban was unfair.

Wait it out: If your account was banned for a specific period, you may need to wait for the ban to expire before you can use WhatsApp again.

Use official WhatsApp: Avoid using modified or third-party versions of WhatsApp as they are not authorized by WhatsApp and may result in a ban.

Use a new phone number: If all else fails, you may need to create a new WhatsApp account using a different phone number. Make sure to follow WhatsApp's terms of service to avoid getting banned again.

In general, to avoid getting banned on WhatsApp, make sure to use the app for personal and legitimate purposes only, avoid sending bulk messages or spamming, and use the official version of WhatsApp.
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Endeared(f): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Ulunne777:

I have same issue with my tecno phone using an Mtn line. The line keeps getting dialed and my airtime vanishes too without me using it. Could it be from my phone or sim. I got the sim from all these shop retail outlet. I don tire
The last time I repaired my Tecno was last month..the mouth piece had an issue and I got it repaired..could it be that the technician did something to my phone? So many thoughts
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Ulunne777(f): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2023
It is from the phone.
Put the Sim in another phone and notice it will stop.
Mth customer care told me most of those transaion phones come with the problem.I kept blaming MTN until I changed my phone and everything stopped.
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by Fapemz: 2:39pm On May 04, 2023
I have been experiencing this ban since I formatted my phone too. Any way around this other than changing phone?

Gooddick:
I formatted my phone two days back and have been experiencing this since. It sends messages to international numbers and call them. I was even suspecting someone was hacking me.

Is there any other way to fix this ?
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by ginsburg(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
I am facing the same thing currently.
Even the new numbers I registered have been banned.
Seems my phone has been compromised (hacked) because my phone sends spam messages through text and also spam calls on it's own.
I've tried to stop it by installing antimalware all to no avail.

I will just ignore whatsApp till I'm able to get a another phone.

I am so frustrated about it but there nothing I can do about it.

Most likely that is exactly what happened to your phone.
Re: I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:10am On Jan 10
ginsburg:
I am facing the same thing currently.
Even the new numbers I registered have been banned.
Seems my phone has been compromised (hacked) because my phone sends spam messages through text and also spam calls on it's own.
I've tried to stop it by installing antimalware all to no avail.

I will just ignore whatsApp till I'm able to get a another phone.

I am so frustrated about it but there nothing I can do about it.

Most likely that is exactly what happened to your phone.

Please is there a way out of this cos I just a bought a fairly used Oppo and I have been having this issue.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Blackberries: The Company Is Going Down Fast / How To Browse Free With Open/troidvpn(bonaventure73) / Mtn Cheap Tariff Plans,all You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.