Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful (1373 Views)

Can U Eat This Chocolate? / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by KnowledgePower7: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2023
My guy bought chocolate from pharmacy. They said the chocolate can give a man strong erection.

But recently, my guy has been complaining of high fever and serious vomiting. He said he ate the chocolate but after couple minutes he started vomiting everywhere.

Please are those chocolate they sell in pharmacy good for consumption.
Does it work
Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by KnowledgePower7: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2023
Has anyone tried that chocolate they sell in pharmacy?
Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by Aonkuuse(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2023
There are thousands of chocolates brand out there, which one are u talking about

2 Likes

Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by Reminderz: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2023
it would have been better if you have uploaded a picture here.. because I don't even understand you

and by the way, why is it only men that uses all sort of substances and rubbish for sexual satisfaction? women don't even bother themselves because they know men like the one OP is saying will go extreme lengths in order to satisfy them. these women know that it's like a trophy or achievement for them... why una dey kill unaself because of these women?? these people aren't even good in bed and you're the one doing the most work? if you kill yourself for nothing, na hell fire straight...
these people don't care about you, if you like last 100 hrs, the moment her feelings and hypergamy is switched on, she will leave you...

kill yourself because of woman oo.. chocolate 🍫 kò, indomie nii

3 Likes

Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by KnowledgePower7: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2023
Aonkuuse:
There are thousands of chocolates brand out there, which one are u talking about
No this chocolate is different from the chocolate they sell in supermarket.
This chocolate is called Sex chocolate for libido. They sell it in pharmacy as chocolate you eat to give strong erection.
It is different from the regular chocolate
Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2023
^^^^

What's eating him up . Do men get intimate with only women? The way some of you reason on this forum ehn.

BTW Op, why will your friend eat chocolate for erection.? Which kyn end time chocolate be that?
Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by Aonkuuse(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
oh alright
KnowledgePower7:

No this chocolate is different from the chocolate they sell in supermarket.
This chocolate is called Sex chocolate for libido. They sell it in pharmacy as chocolate you eat to give strong erection.
It is different from the regular chocolate
Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by KnowledgePower7: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Reminderz:
it would have been better if you have uploaded a picture here.. because I don't even understand you

and by the way, why is it only men that uses all sort of substances and rubbish for sexual satisfaction? women don't even bother themselves because they know men like the one OP is saying will go extreme lengths in order to satisfy them. these women know that it's like a trophy or achievement for them... why una dey kill unaself because of these women?? these people aren't even good in bed and you're the one doing the most work? if you kill yourself for nothing, na hell fire straight...
these people don't care about you, if you like last 100 hrs, the moment her feelings and hypergamy is switched on, she will leave you...

kill yourself because of woman oo.. chocolate 🍫 kò, indomie nii
I no need anything to get into action
My Rod of Moses can part any pusSEA
I have even knacked a babe for 4 hours straight.
Just because you are a 1 minute man doesn't mean men like us should be knacking for 2 mins. No we are built different.

However my bro fvck up but still na my bro so i no blame am. He too like woman pass anything.i don warn to the point I just give up.
The problem now be say I took some of the chocolate when he first bought it.
Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by Reminderz: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

I no need anything to get into action
My Rod of Moses can part any pusSEA
I have even knacked a babe for 4 hours straight.
Just because you are a 1 minute man doesn't mean men like us should be knacking for 2 mins. No we are built different.

However my bro fvck up but still na my bro so i no blame am. He too like woman pass anything.i don warn to the point I just give up.
The problem now be say I took some of the chocolate when he first bought it.
and where's the award that you've collected for knacking 4 hours straight..?? it's very easy to know a clown when you see one... well I'm not surprised, you still sniff girls panties.. odé

🤡
Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by saintbillion(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
My guy bought chocolate from pharmacy. They said the chocolate can give a man strong erection.

But recently, my guy has been complaining of high fever and serious vomiting. He said he ate the chocolate but after couple minutes he started vomiting everywhere.

Please are those chocolate they sell in pharmacy good for consumption.
Does it work
If na this rubbish him take tell him sorry ooo.

Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by KnowledgePower7: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

If na this rubbish him take tell him sorry ooo.
Exactly!!!! This is the chocolate. I think he ate all the chocolate and he has been vomiting and running temperature.
Me I took very small, so the effects no too much but I feel small headache
Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by saintbillion(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Exactly!!!! This is the chocolate. I think he ate all the chocolate and he has been vomiting and running temperature.
Me I took very small, so the effects no too much but I feel small headache
That stuff have immediate sight effects. Dizziness, running stomach and weakness. Funny enough it doesn't work it task

1 Like

Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by KnowledgePower7: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

That stuff have immediate sight effects. Dizziness, running stomach and weakness. Funny enough it doesn't work it task
Posinous chocolate
Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by finallybusy: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Make una take concoctions die go. More women for me.
Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by sheungeek(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Taking stuffs like that can eventually lead to PE or ED.
Re: Is This Chocolate Posinous?? Be Careful by eepeepook: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Why not administer in pills? Why chocolates? Your friend don overdose. He survived since the thread received no update afterward.

(1) (Reply)

Find A Partner On Konji Joint / It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User / Is My Girlfriend My Friend Or My Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.