Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Video: Hajia Bintu Advertises Her Juju Products And Ghanaians Aren’t Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Hajia Bintu Advertises Her Juju Products And Ghanaians Aren’t Happy (765 Views)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Hajia Bintu Advertises Her Juju Products And Ghanaians Aren’t Happy by omgvoices: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
With her driving the latest Mercedes brand around the country, many have always tend to question her source of wealth. And that is a question that was thrown to her when she recently went on The Delay Show.

She made the world understood she has been saving money through advertising deals she gets through her fame but judging from the amount she said she gets per week, it appears it must take her 20 years in order for her to acquire the car she drives as it’s valued at $150,000.

Hajia Bintu is today in the trends once more but this time around most Ghanaians aren’t happy at all. A video circulating online shows her boldly teaching young ladies how to apply juju products she is selling online.

She described one of the medicines as “f*ck and stay,” which must be applied around the abdomen. She added that whenever a man has a sexual encounter with any woman who uses it, he will stay.
Another medicine she introduced was “Attraction to Men”. According to her, when it is applied to the forehead, every lady will become irresistible to all the big men and will get whatever she asks for.

Hajia Bintu also introduced “Love and Stay” and “Do As I Say,” which are all products ladies can use to manipulate men and get whatever they need from them.

Most Ghanaians therefore took to social media to lambast here;

Boakye Hygenic – Continue Snatching People’s Husbands For Money, The Small Girl ThatWill Also Snatch Ur Husbands Is In KG Reciting Rain ! Rain ! Go Away!

Nana Hemaa Yaa Agyeiwaa – Na when she said she uses what she has to get what she wants no,what were u guys thinking?

Chelsea Boateng Jnr – If not juju!! What makes this woman beautiful

Rukaya Salifu – I saw this video n I was like wow…..no wonder

Betty Brown Gh – Perfect she has now told us the secret behind her overnight fame and riches such a disgrace to the sisterhood community

Watch the video below;
https://esiama.com/video-hajia-bintu-advertises-her-juju-products-and-ghanaians-arent-happy-at-all/

Re: Video: Hajia Bintu Advertises Her Juju Products And Ghanaians Aren’t Happy by Rokiat(f): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ha!! Stay safe out there brothers. grin
Re: Video: Hajia Bintu Advertises Her Juju Products And Ghanaians Aren’t Happy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rokiat:
Ha!! Stay safe out there brothers. grin

Theres no place we can hide from your gender cry

1 Like

Re: Video: Hajia Bintu Advertises Her Juju Products And Ghanaians Aren’t Happy by finallybusy: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

I Like To Think That There Are 2 Types Of Class Reps / God Abeg Gimme Person Wey I Deserve Make I Just Rest. / Bitter Kola Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.