Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

“DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) (62078 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Yul Edochie Fingered As DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His – / Burna Boy Reveals Popular Pastor, Kingsley Okonkwo Is His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Passionate888: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Women are what again?
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Natajo2021: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
If you want to cause an irreversible civil war in Africa, just request a mandatory DNA for all first born of all households in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by fof1: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=KanuSE post=122495557]Lol 😂 Bad day devil drink water - Ojo burúkú èsù bu omi mu! grin[/quote

Na Lie Joor...Science wey dey MESS up and Confuse Families...
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by KanuSE: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
fof1:
Na Lie Joor...Science wey dey MESS up and Confuse Families...

Only a Nigerian can say this. grin

2 Likes

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Realist777: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
I assume what he said is not true since he didn't reveal the name of the celebrity,but this my gender sef let be trying to fearing God sometimes,how can you pin a child on another man knowing fully well he is not the father,that is so absurd,guilt won't let me try that kind nonsense.
Na because u be virgin na why u no wan beliv am
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by grandstar(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
I assume what he said is not true since he didn't reveal the name of the celebrity,but this my gender sef let be trying to fearing God sometimes,how can you pin a child on another man knowing fully well he is not the father,that is so absurd,guilt won't let me try that kind nonsense.

Atimes, none of the man's 5 kids are his.

2 Likes

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Lifewasgood: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Danisaint112:
Yul Edochie and Judy I guess.. Probably the reason why he deleted most of his Instagram photos.
That will be very bad. Can't imagine the pain Yul will be in if the story is about him. Losing one son to death and another to lies isn't what anyone would want to experience.

6 Likes

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by kabanayol9(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
Hi virginprincess.
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by renderme: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
None of Ur business oga. Don't destroy a child's life.
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by marsup: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Maybe he is the actual victim.
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na June Edochie now. The useless girl in question is July, sorry I meant Judy
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Trust a woman at your own peril
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by KanuSE: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
BloomingDale:

Na ghost dey Bleep them? Tell your fellow men to keep their dicks in their pants.

Na woman dey collect so tell your fellow women to close their legs.

But wait, can a Nigerian girl close her legs - Na I don't think so...lol grin

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
KOLLYPROF:
Yam pepper scatter scatter
I swear u be old skull😂😂
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Emmalecs: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Obinrin!!

Fear person wey no fear this gender
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Pickmycall: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Daddy freeze get him own family problem but he no go want make E go public.Na person own dey hungry am.

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by SavageResponse(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
I don't care
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Sweetvie: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yul Edochie
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by donbenie(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
jaeyking:
If you no dey fear
Give us the name
U just want to be relevant that's all
Why should he give the name?. What are going to do with it?
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by ukaface(f): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na Yul na
Him too talk am

Judy act nollywood ontop Yul head grin grin
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by seguno2: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/dna-reveals-popular-nigerian-celebs-son-isnt-his-daddy-freeze-spills-video/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cq9P_4tpE8T/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Old news. No be today nyansh dey for back.
Femi Kuti of 2014. Been there done that.
Next

nicholasis:
AFROBEATking, Femi Kuti, clocked 46 two weeks back. But in spite of how blessed he has been, he still regrets that he is not the father of two of his five children.

He revealed this few days to his birthday in an interview. Out of his alleged five children: Made, Afolabi, Dupe, Tosin and Ayomide, two of them, Dupe and Tosin (a boy and a girl) have been discovered not to be his biological children, according to a recent DNA test.

He confessed being disappointed and pained that a woman can actually give someone what does not belong to him.

“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,”he lamented.

Because of the betrayal, he returned the two children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mothers. Funke, his ex-wife, gave birth to his first child and son, Made, who Femi treasures so much. And Bisi Ajala gave birth to Ayomide and one other child that the DNA test recently proved not to be Femi’s. The third woman’s name was not revealed.

The maverick Afrobeat king has finished work on his next album which will be released soon.

http://encomium.ng/shocking-dna-result-two-of-femi-kutis-five-children-are-not-his/

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by jayAjoku(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
When I see men claiming they trust their women I laugh. I’ve seen many trust worthy women willing to betray their spouse at the slightest available opportunity of secrecy.
Me I prefer not to trust anyone.
Facts
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Pinkyposh(f): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Never mind Mr.Freez, it's Yul edochie and Judy.

All those pple praising Judy and telling her they are happy for her for being Yul's second wife, and also slamming May for not accepting Polygamy, have all seen what is happening now

3 Likes

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by jayAjoku(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Realist777:

Na because u be virgin na why u no wan beliv am
how you take know say she be virgin? You done inspect her toto before? 🤣
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by BlackMan6969(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
Ahhh... virginprincess is it really u that type this, or someone else is impersonating ur monika? Cos this reply 2 make sense 4rm u.
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by ladej(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
ShaqFu:
He should get lost. What's the point in giving us abstracts and the likes as if he's a pastor.

Why even bother saying anything if he knows he's not going to tell us who the celebrity is.
because it’s libellous and he can get sued. He’s not daft
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by SeniorMan715(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
Don't conduct DNA test in Nigeria most of there equipments are faulty and can't give accurate result. T for thanks
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by budget4(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Just calm down Oga
jaeyking:
If you no dey fear
Give us the name
U just want to be relevant that's all
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Onyipk: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
That is not even the issue because even the virgin you marry today can decide to cheat on you when married.

What people need to do is to live good lives and pray daily to God TO SETTLE IN MARRIAGE TO ONLY A MAN/ WOMAN WHO FEARS GOD.

With the FEAR OF GOD, a lot of nonsense is avoided.

6sco:
Don't have sex before marriage, all this issues will be avoided.

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by GoodbutBadguy: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Dna isn't yardstick to assume whether a child is yours or not.

Science that's full of loopholes...
Dey play, be consoling yourselfgrin

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by stormborn28(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
BloomingDale:

Na ghost dey Bleep them? Tell your fellow men to keep their dicks in their pants.

A statement from indiscipline person..
Jesus Christ was tempted but chose not to fall for it.. That is a discipline person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.