Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

“DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) (62076 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Yul Edochie Fingered As DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His – / Burna Boy Reveals Popular Pastor, Kingsley Okonkwo Is His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Emily22(m): 4:23am On Apr 14, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

You have called people older than your father worse because they don't share your view. I am not surprised

Your mother gave birth to a p*ssy nigga, rest
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by gebest: 4:42am On Apr 14, 2023
Geovanni412:

Na the first thing we enter my mind...

If daddy Freeze dey shy...aunty Kemi won't be.
I no say comment section must reveal it to us and trutru they do.
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by whippersnapper(m): 5:18am On Apr 14, 2023
backtalkG:
Abi na me
your papa na celebrity ne
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by GoodCane: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
Really!!!,Half of the world problem would be solved without women but your gender can't survive without the same women you are talking about.

Apparently the female gender can't survive without men. hunger will kill so many of them as they all largely depend on men for their daily survival.
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Realist777: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2023
jayAjoku:
how you take know say she be virgin? You done inspect her toto before? 🤣
She is a self proclaim virgin na, you no see her name?
On the other hand sha, I no like virgins
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by vee22: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2023
If a crime is not punished people would continue to commit them
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by clockwisereport: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2023
zedegit:

I have 2 suspects in mind: Basket mouth and Yul Edochie.

Basket mouth also has a child outside wedlock. So, if na him, make e no vex am
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2023
dxpen6ivofficial:
just seeking attention if not he would have revealed the name

What attention do you think Freeze needs as it is today

Bros Abi na girls sef face the matter but not the him
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by OneCandleAway(f): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2023
ozoono:
I am thinking of davido oh, with dat American based girl son u no after chioma own died. He may want to no if the other one is his son. So he can accept him

That boy is Davidos child. They've done DNA test. Even imade did Dna test.
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2023
Hmmm this one Na even small sef, the one I saw on instablog ehhh weak me, DNA also revealed that out of 5 children of this man only 1 child who is the last child is his own and that's the only boy, all the rest 4 whom are girls including the 17 years old girl is not he's.

And don't be surprised that those 4 children are from different father's...

Even Jezebel will be afraid of many Nigerian women
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by paprika212(f): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
updatedws:
I have always suspected Teddy A' s first child... I hope he's not the one

If na the one wey bam bam born for am u dey talk abt biko na girl she be. And teddy A no too get followers like that nah
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by STOICREALIST: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Every sensible man should conduct a Peace of Mind DNA Test on every child born. Immediately the child is born. I have had the opportunity to discuss with many men and they aren’t even aware of what a Peace of Mind DNA Test is.

When it comes to the issue of paternity, no woman should be trusted. No woman is worth the trust, where you assume that she has not slept with another man. Especially when she pushes the burden of quick marriage or burden of childcare to you.

Every human has the potential to cheat as long as they have functional and functioning sex organs. I don’t care how conservative you were raised. As long as you have a penis and a vagina and even worse so when you have slept with a man or woman before, then you have the potential to cheat. And during cheating, only women can get Pregnant. I repeat, during cheating ONLY THE WOMAN CAN GET PREGNANT. Consequently, No man should ever trust a woman as carrying his child until he confirms same.

Hence any sensible man with an ounce of brain should carry out immediate tests just to confirm. Even if he is sure, there is nothing wrong to be double sure. To be scientifically sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by ladej(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
ShaqFu:
all the more reason he should have kept quiet. If it's something he can prove, why deal in abstract?
I pray you never keep quiet when it’s your turn to make money. Say amen. Gossip is part of his income. Can channels stop playing Breaking news ??
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Kobojunkiee: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
damilola4162:
So, this story was about YUl Edochie? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.