Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

“DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) (62077 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Yul Edochie Fingered As DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His – / Burna Boy Reveals Popular Pastor, Kingsley Okonkwo Is His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by isabi2lof: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
Same guys that were appluding him for committing adultery, they are now blaming women in general. undecided

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by lildush(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Geovanni412:

Na the first thing we enter my mind...

If daddy Freeze dey shy...aunty Kemi won't be.

Aswear 🤣🤣🤣😘
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by edungene7: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
This radio without battery has come out with is half news again I will comment when he drops the name
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Menclothing: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
HeartlessMan:
80% of Nigerians don't know their fathers thanks to our females who are the cheapest in the world.

If you don’t know ur father me and my brother know our father

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Quaddafi29: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
I I know the real father and he and the guy's wife have been dating since school. So sorry for my man but he needs to mend his wife real bad.
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Smartwave: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Geovanni412:

Na the first thing we enter my mind...

If daddy Freeze dey shy...aunty Kemi won't be.
Suddenly, you now respect and trust Our dear Aunty Kemi?
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by kamtamark(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
I heard a man sponsor up to 5 children thinking they were his children just to discover it at the airport when they want to travel.

5 children was this man dreaming or it was juju?
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by backtalkG(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Abi na me
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Emily22:

Oponu ayerada
I wanted to ignore this but I can't.

All these son of hate called obidient. Headless chicken.

So easy to spot
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by chyangel(f): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
jaeyking:
If you no dey fear
Give us the name
U just want to be relevant that's all

Yul edochie and Judy austin
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Nefort: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
HeartlessMan:
80% of Nigerians don't know their fathers thanks to our females who are the cheapest in the world.
This is a stupid comment. Why do you guys take delight in making Nigerian ladies look so bad? When it comes to behaviour Nigerian men are actually worse than Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by einsteine(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nigerian men are too egostical, that's why it doesn't even cross many of our minds that women will cheat on us. But women cheat a lot. A DNA test should be a prerequisite for the Issue of a birth certificate.

2 Likes

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Emily22(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

I wanted to ignore this but I can't.

All these son of hate called obidient. Headless chicken.

So easy to spot

Now you see why I called you oponu
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by sprints1: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
fear who no fear woman. Apparently the lady in question must be the breadwinner. Or probably the man isn't man enough. Nigerian ladies are fvcking anyhow ladies. Invest your precious time God borrowed you on earth on woman I pity your life Span. Go and ask why record shows how married man dies faster in marriage than women. Nigerian women are leeches.
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Emily22:

Now you see why I called you oponu

You have called people older than your father worse because they don't share your view. I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by sprints1: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nefort:

This is a stupid comment. Why do you guys take delight in making Nigerian ladies look so bad? When it comes to behaviour Nigerian men are actually worse than Nigerian women.
go and sit down. Nigerian men are the best men on earth just that our women are ungrateful shiit species who doesn't have intelorun and always like picking out on men for no reason. Because of infidelity. Men are born to cheat. Not only Nigerian men are guilty of this
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by LevityMOG: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
🐈 🎒
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by linearity: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
Fear women oh!

I recommend guys avoid divorced women, their is a reason they are divorced.

Nevertheless Jesus said if you marry a divorcee with the exception of fornication(not adultery),
that divorcee you are making is committing adultery by marrying you.

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife,
saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery:
and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

How can a married woman commit fornication?
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by okc2022: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Nefort: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
sprints1:
go and sit down. Nigerian men are the best men on earth just that our women are ungrateful shiit species who doesn't have intelorun and always like picking out on men for no reason. Because of infidelity. Men are born to cheat. Not only Nigerian men are guilty of this
You are not serious. Are you aware that most of the terrible crimes are committed by Nigerian men? Fraud, kidnapping, cultism, money rituals, Yahoo etc. If you compare these with the bad things you feel Nigerian ladies do you will see that Nigerian women are angels compared to Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Buhari4dullard: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
linearity:

How can a married woman commit fornication?
The man who married her found out that she was not a virgin b4 marriage,
he is allowed to divorce & remarry.
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by ShaqFu: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
ladej:
because it’s libellous and he can get sued. He’s not daft
all the more reason he should have kept quiet. If it's something he can prove, why deal in abstract?
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by cococandy(f): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Imagine throwing your whole family away for nothing. Sigh
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by ozoono(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
I am thinking of davido oh, with dat American based girl son u no after chioma own died. He may want to no if the other one is his son. So he can accept him

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by greggng: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2023
Most of you making mouth here are not the real children of your parents . Is only when you get to heaven or hell will you find out the truth .
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by cococandy(f): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2023
Lmao
nedekid:

Better to let sleeping dogs lie.
Maybe if the child is still an infant, you can do DNA. But if you are now in your 50s, 60s with grown children, don't just kill yourself by doing DNA.
Did you hear of the baba that suspected his daughter in law. He took his grandchild to do DNA and saw the child did not match him. He sent for his son to come from abroad, told his son that his wife must have cheated on him as the grandson was not theirs. Baba's son insisted on him taking his boy to do DNA. Guess what? It was a match.
Long and short, baba found out in his old age his son was not his. It was mama that actually cheated.

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Namigotalktru: 1:21am On Apr 14, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
Fear women oh!

I recommend guys avoid divorced women, their is a reason they are divorced.

Nevertheless Jesus said if you marry a divorcee with the exception of fornication(not adultery),
that divorcee you are making is committing adultery by marrying you.

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife,
saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery:
and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

So King of England na serious adulterer be that

1 Like

Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by FiremanX: 1:38am On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
I assume what he said is not true since he didn't reveal the name of the celebrity,but this my gender sef let be trying to fearing God sometimes,how can you pin a child on another man knowing fully well he is not the father,that is so absurd,guilt won't let me try that kind nonsense.
Do u even have guilty conscience? all Nigerian girls are all the same
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by FiremanX: 1:39am On Apr 14, 2023
cococandy:
Lmao
I hope ur husband does DNA on his kids with u,,,I don't seem to trust you all unfaithful Nigeria women anymore
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by Buhari4dullard: 2:32am On Apr 14, 2023
Namigotalktru:

So King of England na serious adulterer be that
yes oh
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by yahoodetector: 3:58am On Apr 14, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Who cares? undecided
See DF mouth wailing more than the bereaved. Yeye, sexist, local cross-breed werey-buffoon.
Serves them right!
When they go about giving women children that are not theirs nko?.
Abeg make dem go siddon!

Nonsense!
When men dey do dem own, e nor dey pain women abi?
Equation balance for all the women that their partners have fathered children outside relationships like the 'sneaky basstards' without control of their itchy blokoses fa!

If you nor want. . . gatat!

I SAY: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!
Simple! kiss

Are you among the women who have committed paternity fraud?
Re: “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) by madampresident(f): 4:07am On Apr 14, 2023
Did Yul gain an imaginary son only to lose an actual son. May God help the Edochie family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.