Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. (2134 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
A UNN Lecturer took his students unaware during an Economics examination. He sets an unimmaginary question in number 4 which took the students off ground.

The question goes does

"You voted for your choice candidate during the last election but unfortunately your mandate was allegedly stolen . Assuming your choice Presidential Candidate later wins the court case and he invites you to a dinner to give him some Obidient Economic Blueprint on How to Develop the Nigerian Economy Rapidly . What would you tell him ? Don't forget that Dr. T. Dr. Jonation . Presidents Biden and Macron may also be invite to that dinner !"

https://saintbillion..com/2023/04/stolen-mandet-unn-lecturer-sets-jaw.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Caaz: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Great141: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
For real
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Great141:
For real
The Lecturer na Agba
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Caaz:
grin
No be small thing oo
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Dedeity: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
The mandate stealer is still no where to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dedeity:
The mandate stealer is still no where to be found.
Hehehe
Let him come here ooo
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by ThatrealestApex: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
C
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by riverbird: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
See Pablo yansh for outside,
We global now grin

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
riverbird:
We global now grin
Yes ooo. We must retrieve our mandet.
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
C
The lecturer must be Obidient
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Sangoamadioha1: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:
A UNN Lecturer took his students unaware during an Economics examination. He sets an unimmaginary question in number 4 which took the students off ground.

The question goes does

"You voted for your choice candidate during the last election but unfortunately your mandate was allegedly stolen . Assuming your choice Presidential Candidate later wins the court case and he invites you to a dinner to give him some Obidient Economic Blueprint on How to Develop the Nigerian Economy Rapidly . What would you tell him ? Don't forget that Dr. T. Dr. Jonation . Presidents Biden and Macron may also be invite to that dinner !"

Una don turn Obi failure into academic exercise😂. This thing really pain some people o.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Una don turn Obi failure into academic exercise😂. This thing really pain some people o.
It's history bro. Inec corruption is been pass down. We need to educate the world and our children
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Sangoamadioha1: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

It's history bro. Inec corruption is been pass down. We need to educate the world and our children

From a semester exam that will soon be forgotten about The 'Obidient' lecturer just dey tickle the headless mob.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

From a semester exam that will soon be forgotten about The 'Obidient' lecturer just dey tickle the headless mob.
Someone is holding a certificate of return that will soon be return to the rightful owner in a couple of month smiley
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Sangoamadioha1: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

Someone is holding a certificate of return that will soon be return to the rightful owner in a couple of month smiley

If you are thinking of the certificate issued to Tinubu then you are in dreamland. Wake up to the reality, Tinubu will be sworn in as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on May 29.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

If you are thinking of the certificate issued to Tinubu then you are in dreamland. Wake up to the reality, Tinubu will be sworn in as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on May 29.
He can be sworn in, but will he complete his tenure?
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Sangoamadioha1: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

He can be sworn in, but will he complete his tenure?

Yeah
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Danisaint112(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Every knows the mandate barawo (Tinubu) grabbed power and ran away with it as promised. Even his Supporter knows this.

But because of hated for a certain ethnic group they rather install a clueless and hate filled criminal as president provided he is from there region.

Wether Agbado people like it or not the stolen madate must be recovered.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Yeah
Ok bro. If God say so. We are only men. Only Jah has the final say

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Sangoamadioha1: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

Ok bro. If God say so. We are only men. Only Jah has the final say

Correct, na now you talk.
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
Danisaint112:
Every knows the mandate barawo (Tinubu) grabbed power and run away with it as promised. Even his Supporter knows this.

But because of hated for a certain ethnic group the rather install a clueless and hate filled criminal as president provided he is from there place.

Wether Agbado people like it or not the stolen madate must be recovered.
Judgment awaits them all

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Correct, na now you talk.
Lol. This my gee self. U self funny.
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Ishiewo: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

The question goes does

I was part of the exam; I just finished taking the exam. We weren't even allowed to exhaust our allocated time...
The exam was interesting though... I pray he award us mark accordingly because the points I made in that last question was outrightly opposing.
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Sangoamadioha1: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

Lol. This my gee self. U self funny.

Correct man👍
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ishiewo:
I was part of the exam; I just finished taking the exam. We weren't even allowed to exhaust our allocated time...
The exam was interesting though... I pray he award us mark accordingly because the points I made in that last question was outrightly opposing.

See my fellow Lion. Economics still remain one of the best department in UNN. My guy try do ur best and graduate under this ur current HOD. That woman na better woman. As for this course, be rest assure the lecturer will never fail u. Just do that his online assignments in his blog
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Ishiewo: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

See my fellow Lion. Economics still remain one of the best department in UNN. My guy try do ur best and graduate under this ur current HOD. That woman na better woman. As for this course, be rest assure the lecturer will never fail u. Just do that his online assignments in his blog
Thanks, my senior colleague.
Na Eco 021 you be, baa?
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Ishiewo: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

I did every every . Ee no easy at all...
Na Eco 021 you be, baa?
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ishiewo:
Na Eco 021 you be, baa?
Yea bro. U fit know me self I wish I was popular.
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ishiewo:
I did every every . Ee no easy at all...
Na Eco 021 you be, baa?
Sure bro. Eco 021.
U see people like Akeem? Always dey avoid them during exams,
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by Ishiewo: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
saintbillion:

Yea bro. U fit know me self I wish I was popular.
I suppose know you boss. Most of the 021 set na my guys... But, somehow I suppose know you
Re: Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. by saintbillion(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ishiewo:
I suppose know you boss. Most of the 021 set na my guys... But, somehow I suppose know you
My click na Ghetto pastor, Steve, Ezenabo and Kaycee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic / . / Pastor Rapes Pastor’s Wife Inside Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.