Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians (45147 Views)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari deactivates her Twitter Account [PHOTO] / Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Winnin009: 2:38am On Apr 15, 2023
GreyLaw:

You think everyone on NL cares about the success of Nigeria? What Tinubu and his lackeys are doing is trying to shut everybody up. These same people threatened parallel government. The current president promised dogs and baboons to be soaked in blood. This same president protested. When I was in Ibadan he travelled to Ibadan to warn the then governor about killings of murderous herdmen. These same people had professor Wole Soyinka insult President Jonathan's wife and calling her a "sheepopotamus". These same people were the most violent set of supporters prior to 2015 elections.

Now Nigerians want their country back they try to shut you up by force and subterfuge and if it doesn't work they tell you politely to be civil. Can't you see their hypocrisy?

Aptly put my bro.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SonOfEl(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2023
PulaPower:
Typical character of a terrorist..

With these attitudes, they’ll move up from 10th position to 5th position soon..

I personally like what nature is doing to them. For any stones they throw kept on coming back at them. It was Tinubu they were all wishing bad, we all know who's now currently in detention..

Jah is never with hypocrites!

You are indeed out of touch with reality.

Who is 10th? Oh...sorry, I forgot you are not informed
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SonOfEl(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2023
plaindealer:

Yet, Obi Twitter cult and a toxic fascist mob attacked the TIMES journalist because she's not entitled to speak her mind or to be heard.

Do you not see the hypocrisy and the meaningless rubbish you posted?

No sense, always talking meaningless rubbish.

Thank God for exposing her yourself. She spoke "her mind", not the reality on ground.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SonOfEl(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
This headless mobs have succeeded in destroying the political career of Obi. Obi is finished politically, majority of other ethnic group that voted him are seriously regretting

In your dreams....
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SonOfEl(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Ijebulogic:
OMG...it is one thing to support a candidate and its another thing to be a fanatic...this is just ridiculous. PO is a good man but his supporters are destroying him. Exactly what happened with Trump and his extremist supporters.

See this loser trying to sound apt. No sane individual will just allow a known thug and member of drug cartel to run his affairs that affects in finance and livelihood in Nigeria
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SonOfEl(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2023
OneTemplate:

It is terrible bro. With the prejudiced view the world already has of Nigerians as criminals and scammers they will now add racist, terrorist, fundamentalist, dangerous bullies, lynch mob psychos etal to our already battered image.

All because of Obi's candidacy and his Obidullard terrorists and Neanderthals. I can bet with anyone that regionalism will arrive asap if only to spare Nigeria this scandal and embarrassment every 4 year Presidential election cycle hosting popular Igbo candidates.

Mark my word, leaders will now accept, even if grudgingly, that reducing the power of the presidency and centre, via more autonomy for States and region, is the only way to escape this embarrassment. There will be a resolve to put Igbos in their place once and for all. We cannot carry on like this.

This is global embarrassment for Nigeria from an uncouth, bullying, intolerant, terrorist and fundamentalist ethnic group that does not know how to respect boundaries.

See this hypocrite yapping nonsense.

You attacked Okonjo -iweala when she received global accolades. You attacked Goodluck when the world celebrated his stand in hand over peacefully. You attack International bodies for not labeling KANU as a terrorist.

You are a hypocrite. Spare us your sermon
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SonOfEl(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Christistruth03:
They are far worse than the Facists Soyinka called them

They are the Black version of Adolf Hitler’s Nazis

They are Political Bullies , Barbarians and Ethnic Supremacists

and on top of all that Peter Obi truly lost the Elections

Zombie sighted.

Obidients will no longer treat you corrupt souls with kids gloves
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2023
SonOfEl:

See this hypocrite yapping nonsense.

You attacked Okonjo -iweala when she received global accolades. You attacked Goodluck when the world celebrated his stand in hand over peacefully. You attack International bodies for not labeling KANU as a terrorist.

You are a hypocrite. Spare us your sermon

Go and deal with your pathological issue, spare us the whataboutism and stop deflecting.

I am not the one from an ethnic group whose collective reasoning is so outlandishly compromised by hate to the extent they unanimously installed a yahoo boy and scammer , I.e Nnamdi Kanu, as head of Igbos worldwide that professors have to cower before.

Now the SE is the proud founder of a world-famous terrorist group in the form of Kanu-led IPOB.

No one ever told you others have no issues but your problems , as an ethnic group, are very serious and troubling.

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SonOfEl(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2023
OneTemplate:

Go and deal with your pathological issue, spare us the whataboutism and stop deflecting.

I am not the one from an ethnic group whose collective reasoning is so outlandishly compromised by hate to the extent they unanimously installed a yahoo boy and scammer , I.e Nnamdi Kanu, as head of Igbos worldwide that professors have to cower before.

Now the SE is the proud founder of a world-famous terrorist group in the form of Kanu-led IPOB.

No one ever told you others have no issues but your problems , as an ethnic group, are very serious and troubling.

Pls show me where the world recognized KANU/IPOB as terrorist organization. Pls don't change the topic, show me, just show me.

I go use you do fufu today.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2023
SonOfEl:

Pls show me where the world recognized KANU/IPOB as terrorist organization. Pls don't change the topic, show me, just show me.

I go use you do fufu today.

Abeg get lost. Go and look for those who are jobless to indulge your whataboutism.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by jneutron4000: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2023
They are just showing their bully and terrorism attitude to the world, they think they are damaging Tinubu's image but rather they are making the world to come to love and see Tinubu as a brilliant and strong man who defeated such characters wink.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by FreedomfromtheT: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2023
OneTemplate:

Who else are attacking the woman then? Atiku or Kwankwaso fans? Also, most Obi fans today are Igbos because non-Igbos who joined Obi's campaign, believing he is change, have left.

They have seen that Obi is not change and that his Igbo fans are terrorists who brook no opposition and are just desperate to gain control of the centre.
You can continue this your propaganda if it makes you happy.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Ijebulogic(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
SonOfEl:

See this loser trying to sound apt. No sane individual will just allow a known thug and member of drug cartel to run his affairs that affects in finance and livelihood in Nigeria

Hmmm you're right O! So let the man that came 2nd be President then...o wise one..what do you think?

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Felix6: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
Until some of you are caught and dealt with for character assassination you will not learn your lesson. Very hateful people, you and your generation can never achieve what Tinubu has achieved in your life time. I wish I can unleash brutal force on some of this headless mob.
grin grin The thing pain you. Dissuade the dangerous drug pusher from making himself present to be sworn in. God is not happy with him.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by sukkot: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2023
XAUBulls:

Indeed.

They even phone in to a popular radio station based in VI, Lagos that
I listen to online to talk trash and spread lies.

The authorities must be clearly intentional in bringing these rabid ethnic bigots and fascists to justice by fully activating the existing laws on cyber defamation. The Interpol will also come in handy for clinical sting operations.

Cc: Sukkot.
yes Sir I agree. Salute

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SonOfEl(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
XAUBulls:

Indeed.

They even phone in to a popular radio station based in VI, Lagos that
I listen to online to talk trash and spread lies.

The authorities must be clearly intentional in bringing these rabid ethnic bigots and fascists to justice by fully activating the existing laws on cyber defamation. The Interpol will also come in handy for clinical sting operations.

Cc: Sukkot.

Suddenly the word "Fascists" has come to trend in your loose talk. I don't blame you. It's the weaponization of hunger and ethnic bigotry that has affected you that is making you spew lies and rubbish.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SonOfEl(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
sukkot:
yes Sir I agree. Salute

Before nko? Are you both thug-loving bigots?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) / Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.