Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians (45073 Views)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari deactivates her Twitter Account [PHOTO] / Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:
TIME staff writer, Astha Rajvanshi who wrote the TIME piece on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, had to lock her account after series of attack from the Obidient group on twitter.
One of them, reffering to her as a 'Useless' 'Stupid' woman' , and another using a derogatory racist remark: 'Indian buffoon' to describe the Mumbai writer.

Omojuwa reacts:

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1646604031622631436?t=hTPC_wgK4EYcEysTOrVmBQ&s=19

BashirAhmad reacts:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1646614021108563968?t=SiJQjC0LYVguHMdwsAMDzA&s=19

PastorMarvy reacts:

https://twitter.com/PastorMarvy/status/1646590038942023680?t=wLS1YqBAIw7EjJQMN95DDA&s=19

Omojadesola reacts:

https://twitter.com/Omojadesola_01/status/1646563437172883472?t=PNNgMe7Ifrkq-8ELa18toQ&s=19
Why are these folks like this?

Can't someone have/write her professional opinion/piece without insults and bullying?

This is height of insolence!

4 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by OChimex: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

'Igbo people' not Nigerian youth. Stop justifying rascality and fascism by generalising it into 'Nigerians'

8m+ people voted Tinubu. The highest of any other presidential candidate at this election.

You will understand Nigerians are so frustrated when you leave Nigeria to Western countries. Nigerians are the angriest, meanest, frustrated, wickedest fellows in the world. Walahi.
Everybody is frustrated. People on the street are boiling with frustration
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SpatialKing(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Phargbemmy:

So Uberfacts owned Uber ride Sharing business? I leave you to ponder on this

That's what APC supporters thought
Their thinking is UberFacts and Uber Ride are same
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Goke7:

Where I was convinced and knew the igbos will oppose restructuring was the silence of the SE governors when Wike the rivers governor was challenging the FG and even went to court on the issue of VAT collection. Even when the northern governors were publicly opposing the idea, no SE Governor said anything. That was when I knew these fellows don’t believe in anything called restructuring. We are really in for a long ride. You can how even the SE govs could not even succeed in establishing a security outfit jointly to tackle insecurity like amotekun in the SW. Omo how state police go even work for SE. We have a big liability on our hands o

We do bro. Very big liability. The type related to vindictive people who will swear "if I go down we all go down".

Their Ebebeagu is a mess of extrajudicial killings and unprofessionalism unlike the controversy-free Amotekun. A big sign Igbos are a very difficult and terroristic people whi cannot lead themselves and know so deep down.

Today it is crystal clear their Biafra noise is mere cheap blackmail

Already on this forum , despite shouting Biafra or death for years, they are now insistent "Nigeria and Lagos is for all of us" merely because regionalism and restructuring is on the lips of every productive Nigerian today meaning they have to return to the SE which is the last thing many Igbos will ever do.

This is why they are ultra desperate to make more inroads into Lagos and SW politics.

They are purely driven by greed and selfishness. Everything else they say is just glib excuses to mask their real desire which is to commandeer the wealth and assets of all others for themselves. The very antithesis of restructuring and regional autonomy.

Conversely, Yorubas are very confident , as a brilliant, organised and moderate people, of going it alone. You can already see that Amotekun is a big success that will get better without FG restraint.

You are right. The Igbos are like brattish babies we will all have to pacify and tolerate. Nigeria is indeed in trouble with them and one can just tell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by OChimex: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
JDistribute:

Say obidients, not Nigerian youths...Obidients are less than 3% of Nigerians. Only 6million voted for Obi, that is less than 2% of our population of 250million. Nigerian youths are not fanatics like Almajiris, Nigerian youths are smart, and won't carry politicians for head like obidients.

Nigerians are so so frustrated. Angry, mean, depressed.

You will only understand the difference when you travel out.
This frustration is building up and it will explode soon.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by lhordspy: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
OChimex:

You will understand Nigerians are so frustrated when you leave Nigeria to Western countries. Nigerians are the angriest, meanest, frustrated, wickedest fellows in the world. Walahi.
Everybody is frustrated. People on the street are boiling with frustration

Lol. I will understand Nigeria more by leaving Nigeria to foreign country?

Sometimes i wonder how you people think. Some of you dont even reason before talking or typing. Does that make sense to you?

Imagine saying Nigerians are angry because some set of frustrated citizen who left the country when needed the most, ended up not making it where they japa-ed to. These people do not even vote nor contribute anything to the country. Why should i care about their anger on the country.

4 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Philanderboy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
emmydee:

You can’t even write good English. Tufiakwa!

Can you teach me pls🙏
Omugo

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by FreedomfromtheT: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

It is terrible bro. With the prejudiced view the world already has of Nigerians as criminals and scammers they will now add racist, terrorist, fundamentalist, dangerous bullies, lynch mob psychos etal to our already battered image.

All because of Obi's candidacy and his Obidullard terrorists and Neanderthals. I can bet with anyone that regionalism will arrive asap if only to spare Nigeria this scandal and embarrassment every 4 year Presidential election cycle hosting popular Igbo candidates.

Mark my word, leaders will now accept, even if grudgingly, that reducing the power of the presidency and centre, via more autonomy for States and region, is the only way to escape this embarrassment. There will be a resolve to put Igbos in their place once and for all. We cannot carry on like this.

This is global embarrassment for Nigeria from an uncouth, bullying, intolerant, terrorist and fundamentalist ethnic group that does not know how to respect boundaries.
Not supporting insulting words being thrown at anyone.
But your error sir, is to insinuate that only Obidients are attacking the Indian writer.
Your other error is to conclude that Obi's supporters are all Igbos.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Invitationn: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
madridguy:
It is my hope that this headless mob will find a head soon, to channel their energy into productive ends.

Tinubu has rigged his way into TIME's top 100 most influential people in the world.- Obidence.
It’s sad. And you don’t need an interpreter to understand the frustration of Zombidients.

BAT keeps attaining all the things Obi only dreams of.

Remember the fake news last month about Obi making the cover of Time magazine?

2 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by kayjay69(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
It is meaningless to you and does not make any sense to you because in the place inside your head where you should have a brain, you have nothing there. Just empty space filled with hot air.

You are calling Obidients fascists because they do not agree with your point of view. You are here bleating that they attacked a Times magazine journalist because it does not agree with your narrow set of views. If they are fascists as you have pointed out, then you are no different from them. And if you will not admit that they are fascist then case closed.

You are very quick to use the word fascist yet you don't know it's true meaning or origin. If you did, you would not misuse the word.

The facts remain that Tinubu rigged the just concluded President election in conjunction with INEC. The facts remain that Tinubu is a drug trafficking kingpin, that he was not convicted does not mean he was not involved. You can hide a lot of things in this life but you cannot hide the sun, soon enough things will unravel. I just hope you have a means of sustenance other than Nigerian politics.
plaindealer:

Yet, Obi Twitter cult and a toxic fascist mob attacked the TIMES journalist because she's not entitled to speak her mind or to be heard.

Do you not see the hypocrisy and the meaningless rubbish you posted?

No sense, always talking meaningless rubbish.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Goke7: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

We do bro. Very big liability. The type related to vindictive people who will swear "if I go down we all go down".

Their Ebebeagu is a mess of extrajudicial killings and unprofessionalism unlike the controversy-free Amotekun. A big sign Igbos are a very difficult and terroristic people whi cannot lead themselves and know so deep down.

Today it is crystal clear their Biafra noise is mere cheap blackmail

Already on this forum , despite shouting Biafra or death for years, they are now insistent "Nigeria and Lagos is for all of us" merely because regionalism and restructuring is on the lips of every productive Nigerian today meaning they have to return to the SE which is the last thing many Igbos will ever do.

This is why they are ultra desperate to make more inroads into Lagos and SW politics.

They are purely driven by greed and selfishness. Everything else they say is just glib excuses to mask their real desire which is to commandeer the wealth and assets of all others for themselves. The very antithesis of restructuring and regional autonomy.

Conversely, Yorubas are very confident , as a brilliant, organised and moderate people, of going it alone. You can already see that Amotekun is a big success that will get better without FG restraint.

You are right. The Igbos are like brattish babies we will all have to pacify and tolerate. Nigeria is indeed in trouble with them and one can just tell.

Whether they like it or not, Nigeria must restructure, you will soon see how they will start shouting for FG to build seaports and all manner of things for them before doing anything about restructuring. They are just parasites of the failed unitary system of govt we have been doing.

The Lagos gov elections was their last card and last try to play their wayo on us. This is the major reason for their all their bitter cry all over the internet. Very treacherous people

2 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by ifihearam: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
One thing is certain..Obi will NEVER be president in Nigeri

Igbo will never see the presidency.
if you are yoruba and you are with this yeye obidient movement then a bastaaarrd is better than you

Igbos see you as a mens to an end..you join them to abuse yoir own?

2 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Yoighaman(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Funny how the narrative is being twisted to make the world believe Obidients are only the Igbos. Absolutely untrue, if that were the case, Obi wouldn't have won Lagos and Abuja.

Sensible people who want a change and have the good of Nigeria at heart are the ones supporting Peter Obi.

Let the druggie continue to cry, he would return the stolen mandate.

....for your information, I am not an Igbo man.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by GodisFirst: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:
I will keep saying this over and over again.

I dont pray for an administration like this Buhari's to ever happen to us in Nigeria again.

This present adminsitration is the cause of all these rubbish being exhibited by the group of disrespectful, hateful kids called obidients. Buhari condoned and allowed so much of these excesses, attacks, anti-Nigeria campaign, even act of treason to go unchecked at the earlier stage. He allowed so many nonsense and rubbish from these people without any brutal consequences.

Here we have it now. The attack dogs we were trying to placate, and handling with soft hands are now grown-monsters; with the effrontery and temerity of untouchable citizens, attacking anyone and anything not aligning with their political ideology or as*licking their fraudulent messiah.

They have taken this disgrace to the international level. Congratulations, Nigeria is now breeding monsters, attack dogs; without any iota of respect, etiquette or decorum.
Our shame is now global.

I believe you were not yet born when Goodluck Jonathan was president of Nigeria. maybe you were still learning how to read and write. Jonathan was insulted, abused and it continued even after Apc to over instead of concentrating on governance. Shame on all hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by PulaPower: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

I typed Obidient. The Moderator changed it to 'Nigerians'
Imagine the fuckrrrry!

That’s the level of low nairaland has come. Anything that’s not favoring the Igbos now is being censored while they can abuse tinubu anyhow they want..

I’m beginning to think maybe seun’s wife is Igbo

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by PulaPower: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
plaindealer:

They call themselves obidients, but NL is saying you cannot call them obidients. Makes no damn sense.

By altering the title, they are basically attributing the vile and disgusting attacks, bullying and assault on a foreign journalist to the whole of Nigeria and not the real culprits.

To NL, whatever crimes or disgusting acts they commit, they must be labeled Nigerians and not the real culprits and what they call themselves.

NL is another sad and pathetic compromised front and corruption of our troubled political landscape.

It is very ridiculous bro!
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Not supporting insulting words being thrown at anyone.
But your error sir, is to insinuate that only Obidients are attacking the Indian writer.
Your other error is to conclude that Obi's supporters are all Igbos.

Who else are attacking the woman then? Atiku or Kwankwaso fans? Also, most Obi fans today are Igbos because non-Igbos who joined Obi's campaign, believing he is change, have left.

They have seen that Obi is not change and that his Igbo fans are terrorists who brook no opposition and are just desperate to gain control of the centre.

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:

Imagine the fuckrrrry!

That’s the level of low nairaland has come. Anything that’s not favoring the Igbos now is being censored while they can abuse tinubu anyhow they want..

I’m beginning to think maybe seun’s wife is Igbo

Once Tinubu is sworn in I will leave NL for good. Seun can continue to indulge Igbos till they ruin his baby for him with their terrorism. I have work to do offline so will leave IPOBland Nairaland to its bigoted and clearly anti-Yoruba mods and 'woke' Seun who is actually a 'da ina sun le' type of Yoruba.

The sort who should remain online so proper niggas, like moi 😎, can handle the real and powerful positions offline before Seun, Falz, Macaroni and their sort sell Yorubas into modern slavery in our own land by bending over backwards to please a wicked, ingrate and hateful people.

2 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Juoflife1(f): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Some people will just die of hate. Like them or hate them, whether they're in government or not, Igbo people will continue to prosper. And there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it. grin
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by OChimex: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. I will understand Nigeria more by leaving Nigeria to foreign country?

Sometimes i wonder how you people think. Some of you dont even reason before talking or typing. Does that make sense to you?

Imagine saying Nigerians are angry because some set of frustrated citizen who left the country when needed the most, ended up not making it where they japa-ed to. These people do not even vote nor contribute anything to the country. Why should i care about their anger on the country.

That’s the point there. Small thing una go begin anger, curse and get mad. That’s signs of frustrations and depression. Everything they make Nigerians mad. 😂

Oga make una leave with una frustrations, don come vex for me okay.

Nigeria s think it’s normal way of living.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by PulaPower: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

Once Tinubu is sworn in I will leave NL for good. Seun can continue to indulge Igbos till they ruin his baby for him with their terrorism. I have work to do offline so will leave IPOBland Nairaland to its bigoted and clearly anti-Yoruba mods and 'woke' Seun who is actually a 'da ina sun le' type of Yoruba.

The sort who should remain online so proper niggas, like moi 😎, can handle the real and powerful positions offline before Seun, Falz, Macaroni and their sort sell Yorubas into modern slavery in our own land by bending over backwards to please a wicked, ingrate and hateful people.
It’s really pathetic!
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:

It’s really pathetic!

More than pathetic. I personally believe one is obligated to treat others with the dignity and respect they accord us

If some however wish to be ungrateful and hateful bigots then pay them back in their own coin otherwise we risk creating a society where those who are dysfunctional, uncouth, anarchic and maladjusted go right to the top because many indulge their nuisance rather than stand up to their aberrancy.

The perfect example is what we have in the SE today where illiterate cultists are the power brokers today able to summarily execute professors and the big mouth Chimamanda because Igbo indulged them rather than stand up to them so they remain in their rightful place.

Never will that be our reality in the SW .

2 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by FCBnjn(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:
I will keep saying this over and over again.

I dont pray for an administration like this Buhari's to ever happen to us in Nigeria again.

This present adminsitration is the cause of all these rubbish being exhibited by the group of disrespectful, hateful kids called obidients. Buhari condoned and allowed so much of these excesses, attacks, anti-Nigeria campaign, even act of treason to go unchecked at the earlier stage. He allowed so many nonsense and rubbish from these people without any brutal consequences.

Here we have it now. The attack dogs we were trying to placate, and handling with soft hands are now grown-monsters; with the effrontery and temerity of untouchable citizens, attacking anyone and anything not aligning with their political ideology or as*licking their fraudulent messiah.

They have taken this disgrace to the international level. Congratulations, Nigeria is now breeding monsters, attack dogs; without any iota of respect, etiquette or decorum.
Our shame is now global.

Sorry for the pain.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by FCBnjn(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:
Something really has to be done to these people. All lovers of sanity and nationhood should start speaking up against them.

They are always like....

Start it.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Odogwuzack: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

Well said. I'm quitting NL too after swearing in.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by sharpchap: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
GREATEST OBIDIENTS!!!!!!. I GREET YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF A BETTER UNITED AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA WORTHY OF BEING CALLED GIANT OF AFRICA. UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES I AM NOT INCLINED TO VAWULENCE. HOWEVER IN THIS CASE CONTINUE WITH THE WOTOWOTO. I PRAY HOW CAN A JOURNALIST SAY THAT A DRUG OFFENDER WITH THE SMELL OF DRUG PUSHING, CORRUPTION, BLOOD OF THE YOUTH OF ENDSARS ALL OVER HIM IS AMONG THE MOST INFLUENTIAL MEN IN NIGERIA ?? CAN SHE SAY SUCH A PERSON WITH THE SAME SMELL IS AN INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN AMERICA OR INDIA? THAT WAS AN INSULT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER BUT I AM HAPPY THAT SHE GOT THE SHOCK OF HER LIFE. NEXT TIME SHE WONT TRY IT. I COMMEND YOU ALL IN YOUR STEADFASTNESS IN PURSUIT OF THE DREAM OF A BETTER NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND REMAIN VIGILANT
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by olatuns2017: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:
TIME staff writer, Astha Rajvanshi who wrote the TIME piece on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, had to lock her account after series of attack from the Obidient group on twitter.
One of them, reffering to her as a 'Useless' 'Stupid' woman' , and another using a derogatory racist remark: 'Indian buffoon' to describe the Mumbai writer.

Omojuwa reacts:

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1646604031622631436?t=hTPC_wgK4EYcEysTOrVmBQ&s=19

BashirAhmad reacts:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1646614021108563968?t=SiJQjC0LYVguHMdwsAMDzA&s=19

PastorMarvy reacts:

https://twitter.com/PastorMarvy/status/1646590038942023680?t=wLS1YqBAIw7EjJQMN95DDA&s=19

Omojadesola reacts:

https://twitter.com/Omojadesola_01/status/1646563437172883472?t=PNNgMe7Ifrkq-8ELa18toQ&s=19

Pls the headline is wrong !

These people are not NIGERIANs !

They are Biafrans

That's the honest truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Well said. I'm quitting NL too after swearing in.

Best thing bro. Time for all of us to get busy. Tinubu always delivers socio-economically innovative and progressive leadership.

That is why population of Lagos literally tripled after Tinubu became governor and continued with his successors.

Opportunities in political leadership and business go yapa. Especially innovative and niche start-ups plus creation of SMEs that will boost the macroeconomic growth of Nigeria in quantum leaps.

Real niggas will have no time to be online in an exciting period of vibrant change that only Tinubu delivers.

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by GodinDaFlesh: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Good, she should quit her job. How is Peter Obi not on the list?
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Haric101(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing, Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

lhordspy:

Omojuwa reacts:

BashirAhmad reacts:

PastorMarvy reacts:

Omojadesola reacts:

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by nairanaira12: 2:04am On Apr 15, 2023
renderme:

Who is this drug dealer? Tinubu is not a drug dealer and never named as one. The DEA never opened a case on him. Neither were any criminal charges brought against him.

Lolz.

So, what's the proceeds of drug trafficking doing in his bank account? It was playing there, abi? 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.