Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (91858 Views)

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence / Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Femi783(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Court fit give her 50% of Hakim's clothes grin
Na Hakimi mumsy dey help Hakimi buy clothes self🤪

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Made2Last:
Watch how the laws will carve out something for her...

Oyinbo no get time for Africans, they will not allow Africans to take advantage of their own laws..

He should be ready to shit out money for her

I trust the white... They will still milk him. Trust me
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Munzy14(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Smart men rushing to Give Hakimi a medal... grin

When a Mother protects her own.

Some women are just evil..Imagine filing to reap another man sweat.... undecided Two of us go kiss earth good bye be that.. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Femi783(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Femi783:
Na Hakimi mumsy dey help Hakimi buy clothes self🤪
So no be Hakimi get clothes wey he dey wear, na the mumsy get am.

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by malware: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
RedpillAnalyst:
He has a Rape allegation with an hook up girl he met on IG. Women bringing men down since days of Delila.

Imagine a patient who willingly takes himself to the hospital, accusing the doctor of giving him injection.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by hansomb: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
You will Never regret doing something for your mother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by peanutbutterr: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Let's assume his mother is very greddy/callous...... And shafted him nko ..........😂

no mother, i repeat. no mother will ever do such to their child. even in naija women buy properties in the name of their children instead of using their partner’s name.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by KanuSE: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
folake4u:
But wait oh. That guy was accused of rape.

Can we start with That?

Do you actually believe Hakimi raped that lady?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by 8stargeneral: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:
Don't be surprised if the wife wants "things to work out" at this point 🤣
He will not agree again...na his money she love not him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Image123(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
This fellow is an instant nominee for person of the year. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Billionaire2: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Una dey here dey shout Smart guy! Nobody talks about the loyalty of the mother that earned her such tremendous amount of Trust from her Son..... There are so many mothers out there that can't be trusted by their children.

Well said bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by folake4u(f): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
DEngima:
How about we start with"How true was the rape allegations", the news might be half baked

He is still being formally investigated.
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by KanuSE: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

I trust the white... They will still milk him. Trust me

Yinmu, good luck to milking...🤣
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by 8stargeneral: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
This guy need to be celebrated....women always reap where they didn't sow grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Lexusgs430: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
peanutbutterr:

no mother, i repeat. no mother will ever do such to their child. even in naija women buy properties in the name of their children instead of using their partner’s name.

You never jam greedy Nigerian mothers...... A man I know brought houses for all his children..... The man died, their mother refused to handover properties to her children (the children are renting properties in Lagos).....

The case is currently in court.......

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by ogbe88(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
linearity:

Ok sir, I hear…..we will both come back here to see how it will end, I guarantee the white man will not let him go scout free.

A lady accused him of rape, despite the lady refusing to press charges, the French government took it upon themselves to press charges against him, their reasons been for ‘public interest’.

He is paying lawyers in both cases but we are hear saying he is broke and all his money were dashed to his mother…just like the mother is currently dashing him attorney fees, she should be ready to be dashing him alimony monies, etc.

His best bet is to settle those cases, otherwise if a Judge decides on it, they will take him to the cleaners and throw his ass into jail until he ask him mother to dash him alimony money.
Kindly rest Oga we have heard u, I am sure u are a woman self.

7 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by malware: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Very foolish law, giving an ex-wife 50% of ex-husband's fortune. Imagine after my parents took care of me my whole life and made me who I am, then suddenly, a woman now came into my life for say 2 years, and then she says she's no longer interested, and that she should be given half of my wealth, when my parents haven't seen the same amount from me. Achraf Hakimi has shown us the way.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by chiefolododo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
He is men not man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Sweetvie: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Smart guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by demmie1: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
folake4u:
But wait oh. That guy was accused of rape.

Can we start with That?
Point is, She no dey get shi shi

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by NothingDoMe: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Fighter2029:
Why is this news making me feel like I have won a jackpot,let him send the idiot back to the street where she belongs,in her next life she will know better than trying to reap a man of his hard earned wealth.
Lol same here. Women have carried men handicap for too long. And society aids them in the name of protecting them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Una dey here dey shout Smart guy! Nobody talks about the loyalty of the mother that earned her such tremendous amount of Trust from her Son..... There are so many mothers out there that can't be trusted by their children.

That's his cross to carry and am certain he will gladly carry it. If he can't trust his mum, he wouldn't have put 80% of his salary in her care. He believes his mother is loyal and so he can trust her. They make a good team

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Skepticus: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
ufotunang:
So the wife did not actually love the guy ..she loves his wealth and properties...this is a lesson for men to learn

Those fools called MEN will never learn. Right now, there are rich and broke fools who would see this and do the exact opposite of what Hakimi did.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by xandy84: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Don't you think it's fair for a woman to receive some property after marrying a man for years? Just to let you know she only receive half of the property he acquired from the day they were marry and nothing before she married him. On the reverse, men will receive half of the property if the woman is richer and women pays spousal support. It has nothing to do with Africans. We are quick to cry victims in any situation.

Made2Last:
Watch how the laws will carve out something for her...

Oyinbo no get time for Africans, they will not allow Africans to take advantage of their own laws..

He should be ready to shit out money for her

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Lukson2018: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Legend grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by sharone21(f): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
This goes to women too who you don't know if the man coming is a gold digger...

Good 'scope', though looks like what his lawyer may have advised him.

With this, no need for pre-nuptial.

But o, your parents aren't Gary Coleman's ( Different Stroke) or Brittany's.

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Sweetvie: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Image123:
This fellow is an instant nominee for person of the year. cheesy
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by West501(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
This Guy Just too Smart 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by AstuteAyo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omo ogbon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Freddo99(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Just as his name means wisdom he really show this idiot woman wisdom, we men are proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by prophetfire: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
david102:
Smart man
Her ticket don cut. grin grin grin grin grin. Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.
Now that guy is my niggaàaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Justbeingreal(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:
Don't be surprised if the wife wants "things to work out" at this point 🤣
Person when don de follow another man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.