Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (91621 Views)

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence / Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by NothingDoMe: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lexusgs430:

You never jam greedy Nigerian mothers...... A man I know brought houses for all his children..... The man died, their mother refused to handover properties to her children (the children are renting properties in Lagos).....

The case is currently in court.......
This type of mothers are not as many compared to the gold digging women.

I say take the risk with the mothers.

5 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Nazgul: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
This is the only man that can give me relationship advice and I'll listen.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Justbeingreal(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Smart ass he is. That lady will be afraid to dig for gold when she sees any top athlete.
Any man she's with now sef go use sense follow her na mumu go trust this kind person again..

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Adams1989(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Smart move bro,greedy bastard gold digger come n collect now tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by 8stargeneral: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
SavageResponse:
Gold digger don jam sense man
D woman go be like which kind sense man be dis....no i done loose for both side grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Billionaire2: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Albertone:

What of when the mama later die?

Mama go WILL everything back to him or her grandchildren (Hakimi’s children)
Wife gets nothing … not even future earnings because marriage don already end with divorce ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by demmie1: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
linearity:

Ok sir, I hear…..we will both come back here to see how it will end, I guarantee the white man will not let him go scout free.

A lady accused him of rape, despite the lady refusing to press charges, the French government took it upon themselves to press charges against him, their reasons been for ‘public interest’.

He is paying lawyers in both cases but we are hear saying he is broke and all his money were dashed to his mother…just like the mother is currently dashing him attorney fees, she should be ready to be dashing him alimony monies, etc.

His best bet is to settle those cases, otherwise if a Judge decides on it, they will take him to the cleaners and throw his ass into jail until he ask him mother to dash him alimony money.

Shey you go rent them judge, since say na you go tell them how to decide their justice system

4 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by 2Radii: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

As if you've seen the four walls of the airport before

U re sense!ess cus the person u quoted didn't even insult you.
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Faposky95: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Aleyi sarp gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by justchill(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chai! After King Solomon na Ashraf.....WISDOM!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Frales6(f): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
This kind news don sweet me eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by thaoriginator: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
MrBroke:

Bro, na hit song we don do so o. The title na: Hakimi her grin grin

Once you play girl mugu with money, you don hakimi her grin grin grin
HAHAHA

Something like:
If she try to be a gold digger, Hakimi her
She wana scam a rich nigga, Hakimi her
She don't want to work either, she a criminal
Flashy cars and diamonds rings in her, you feel me now
grin

5 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Omoawoke: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
I wonder why footballers or celebrities of this status should be getting married.
Once they have children and have money, there is no point getting married.
That’s why mikel obi is still one smart guy.
Those oyinbo ladies especially are gold diggers and could be very very mean
Even Ronaldo is not married

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by emmaitive(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Correct nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by seanwilliam(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
lereinter:

When it's not USA

Na France o
if it’s in USA, what will happen? asking for someone please
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Billionaire2: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
linearity:

Okay, it is understandable then and his income and assets before marriage are protected and not marital assets depending on how he maintain them.

If he uses marital incomes to improve a pre-marriage asset, portion of that asset can be considered marital property. If that pre-marital asset earns income e.g. rent, lease, etc…those monies less expenses to maintain the properties can be considered marital asset.

Oga forget big grammar, you don’t get it… 80% of his earning goes to his mother… just 20% for tax , upkeep, family, etc… if he wants to buy anything Mama buys …. He owns nothing , everything belongs to Mama…..
it’s a very smart move by Hakimi a 19yrs successful footballer who found himself in the arms of a 31yrs Actress …in the name of love.
Even the court ruled in his favor so I’m not sure the wife would be granted custody of the kids… nothing for the gold digger, not even child support

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Regex: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
pansophist:
Men have been doing this long time ago, unless they are not smart, or don't have a loving mother to put their entire asset under her name. This went viral because he is a famous footballer.

How is this different from what politicians are doing? Politicians have been embezzeling under different names, hence its difficult to trace their wealth.

Forget prenuptial agreement, that's rubbish. Put your asset in a trustee family name, this is why it's always good to have good relationship with your family. They are your army in this sad world.

In an era where the wealthiest women made their wealth through divorce, a man must strategize to protect himself from the demons out there.

But the West should change this their rubbish law that is destroying families and making men avoid marriage. One woman may luckily cash out, but women as a whole will suffer since they will grow old with no man wifing them up.

What is your thought on investing through trust fund? Will it get affected in case of a divorce?

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by lotkyes200: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
I love this guy seee sense i wish some would learn this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by akinsto4ever(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sabi boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by mywells: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
The guy saw the future or he got a good advice from his mom, that's how it's should be girls of these days are gold digger they don't have anything to offer than their abuna.

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Tzar(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Smart dude! I hope the simps out there are learning?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by PeterTinubu(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Check the first page...No single lady commented 😂

Are they pained or what?

8 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by seanwilliam(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
motionarena:

Its not the USA.

If na US dem go still make sure the woman get 50% of everything very mumu people.
how? Since the property is not in his name
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by seanwilliam(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Let's assume his mother is very greddy/callous...... And shafted him nko ..........😂
an average man will prefer to lose his wealth to his family / mother than bitches out there .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Angrygoat: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ole,he go don save am for bitcoin. No ferrari,chopper,or toyota. I nor believe am
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Tremple8v: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
John wick
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by ClitRaider: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ololade1999:
Ogbon Sodiki. grin grin grin grin
Oti l'ogbon ju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by OKOATA(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Smartest move in human history
Aswear shocked

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
That is where she will now use style inform her followers say she stopped the divorce because her pastor advice her say Divorce is bad and God hates divorce.

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by ufotunang: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
The man will work very hard hustle to make wealth and acquire properties...but the woman will be sitting down doing nothing ...just be planning a divorce inorder to acquire the man wealth and properties...is that not laziness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by seanwilliam(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rayban25:

That is if they end up in the womans custody which is very unlikely because the courts have already ruled in favour of him
my question now is, if his mom dies and wills the property to him, can the case be revisited?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Roy McDonough: UK's 'Dirtiest' Footballer Slept With Over 400 Women / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria: CHAN Qualifier - (2 - 0) On 27th July 2013 / 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.