Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (91517 Views)

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence / Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by ada9ja(f): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
david102:
Smart man
Na Sodiq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Banter1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
What a man. Gold digging is not digging lmao. Give that guy fifa best player award asap. Dude is a legend

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by superCleanworks(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Oloki:
The man too smart. So the wife was waiting for a day like this to cash out? See disappointment and regret grin grin

her headache go dey sound for jupiter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Inkling:
It is not true

Drink water and you'll be fine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Henroo88(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
The guy too get sense. Na so. Them want empty him like the rest fallen hero of great footballers

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Banter1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
RamseyKush:
O gbe ni handicap grin grin
over 0.5 or under 0.5 lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Adelowo28: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Smartest man not like mumu Ebue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by back2sender: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Now just see the reason why some people keep saying a mother is better than a wife? the mother will be there for the son in good or bad times.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Occurstaem(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hakimi is the real MVP.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by NothingDoMe: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Made2Last:
Watch how the laws will carve out something for her...

Oyinbo no get time for Africans, they will not allow Africans to take advantage of their own laws..

He should be ready to shit out money for her
Bop nothing will be carved out. The money belongs to his mother. They can't take it from her.

The wife can leave with the properties she came with if any. Marriage is not a poverty alleviation program 😄

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I suspect his mother knew what was up and they came up with this as a compromise.

Of course she knew what was up..because why will an older woman marry a much younger guy look at the age gap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by folake4u(f): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
GreyLaw:

You couldn't know with this generation of human beings. Even the best of couples move to the UK and the wife suddenly grows wings. I believe you are a lady and you should know what games ladies play these days.

The problem I have with Nigerians is that we keep focusing on the negative narrative all the time to suit an agenda.

There are also many couples that move abroad and they're still living together happily.

If you treat your woman well in Nigeria and move abroad, nothing will change. But if you've been mistreating her in 9ja and you take her abroad, you already know how it goes.
Charity begins at home.

Anyhow sha, bad news spread like wildfire so I am not surprised at all. cheesy

It takes two to tango, you know that right? Men are still playing games till thy Kingdom come. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by mrbass18: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
If you think this is the real goat of all time click that like button...I just learnt something from this story..if your a made man all your Fortune's should go to your grand mother or mother or father
Bobloco:

https://www./774078196815183/permalink/1223574125198919/

https://www./774078196815183/permalink/1223548401868158/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by juman(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
The woman should get a good lawyer.
She could get good money from him.
The money he earned when she was married to him can be debated on in the court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by linearity: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rayban25:

You've not said anything.
His assets belong to his mother according to the documents. So they cant do anything to her...last time I checked a man can choose to put his assets under anyone's name so you cant say fraud for choosing to keep his money somewhere.

Say another gibberish

Ok sir, I hear…..we will both come back here to see how it will end, I guarantee the white man will not let him go scout free.

A lady accused him of rape, despite the lady refusing to press charges, the French government took it upon themselves to press charges against him, their reasons been for ‘public interest’.

He is paying lawyers in both cases but we are hear saying he is broke and all his money were dashed to his mother…just like the mother is currently dashing him attorney fees, she should be ready to be dashing him alimony monies, etc.

His best bet is to settle those cases, otherwise if a Judge decides on it, they will take him to the cleaners and throw his ass into jail until he ask him mother to dash him alimony money.
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by izubext007: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wisdom is profitable to direct

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Judolisco(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
RamseyKush:
O gbe ni handicap grin grin
o gbe ni handicap true true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by sageb: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www./774078196815183/permalink/1223574125198919/

https://www./774078196815183/permalink/1223548401868158/

Hakimi is 24 while the wife seeking for divorce is 36 years old.
Remember what happened to Emmanuel Eboue
Hakimi is a smart man.
No money and property for her after the divorce.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Slimwhyt(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Smart dude

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Zealag(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hakimi is my GOAT for this brilliant idea,CAF should give him the African best player award for 2023.Fear woman all the days of ur life

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by wunmi590(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
eminikansoso:

Sure bet with over 1000 odds

Lol 😆
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Bringbackmandat: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
English no be your mate. I swear!
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
folake4u:

The problem I have with Nigerians is that we keep focusing on the negative narrative all the time to suit an agenda.

There are also many couples that move abroad and they're still living together happily.

If you treat your woman well in Nigeria and move abroad, nothing will change. But if you've been mistreating her in 9ja and you take her abroad, you already know how it goes.
Charity begins at home.

Anyhow sha, bad news spread like wildfire so I am not surprised at all. cheesy

It takes two to tango, you know that right? Men are still playing games till thy Kingdom come. cheesy

Trash. Next please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by LagosFirstSon: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
juman:
The woman should get a good lawyer.
She could get good money from him.
The money he earned when she was married to him can be debated on in the court.
So the lawyer she hired isn't a good lawyer

You know there constitution better than her lawyer

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by marsup: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
nedekid:

Yes, to the kids, makes sense.
So she might likely target his future earnings.
The weak link is that the mother does not play for the club, neither is she their employee. It is his instruction to them to pay to the mothers account.
While already earned income domiciled to the mother might be safe. New earning fit get as e be.
Once he gets divorced, the only money he owes her is alimony, and child support.
That shouldn't be a problem for him.
You can't spilt his future earnings after divorce.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Ppogbae: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Made2Last:
Watch how the laws will carve out something for her...

Oyinbo no get time for Africans, they will not allow Africans to take advantage of their own laws..

He should be ready to shit out money for her

Who's to say that those Oyinbos are not using the same laws? He'll be fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Quebec91(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Soulsymbol99:
The man who saw 2moro cheesy
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by wakililipupuru: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Did you know that meaning of Abdul hakimi in Quran

Go ask

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
linearity:

Ok sir, I hear…..we will both come back here to see how it will end, I guarantee the white man will not let him go scout free.

A lady accused him of rape, despite the lady refusing to press charges, the French government took it upon themselves to press charges against him, their reasons been for ‘public interest’.

He is paying lawyers in both cases but we are hear saying he is broke and all his money were dashed to his mother…just like the mother is currently dashing him attorney fees, she should be ready to be dashing him alimony monies, etc.

His best bet is to settle those cases, otherwise if a Judge decides on it, they will take him to the cleaners and throw his ass into jail until he ask him mother to dash him alimony money.

She accused him of rape and she refused to press charges..dosent that show something is fishy? Do you know how many women falsely accuse men of rape and when they say they should write report they begin to have amnesia. Pls rest. Next.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by folake4u(f): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rayban25:

Of course she knew what was up..because why will an older woman marry a much younger guy look at the age gap.

Lmao. Nobody put a gun on his head to marry the much older lady who's 36.

He knew what he was getting into.

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Maas93: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
folake4u:

You can't really hide your true character for long. Something no matter how little must give way to show one self.

While I'd say people have mastered the art of pretense, it also takes two to tango.

Sometimes you Men also set yourself up with such ladies. I am not shifting blame here but fact remains that he knew what he was getting into also.

I understand your pains🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by skywalker240(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Woyo

This thing sweet me grin grin grin🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Roy McDonough: UK's 'Dirtiest' Footballer Slept With Over 400 Women / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria: CHAN Qualifier - (2 - 0) On 27th July 2013 / 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.