Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (91528 Views)

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence / Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2023
BEEN THERE... STILL THERE...

Till today.. Mumsy keeps 50 %of my money, wifey has 20%, while I keep 30%.

Datz how it has been for 10 years now...

Wifey knows I love her anyway.. 😊

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Lifewasgood: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2023
Just for this eh, make dem name Hakimi caf player of the year abeg.

Emmanuel Eboue case don teach us sense but expect a counter attack from females in the future.

18 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by wunmi590(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2023
RamseyKush:
O gbe ni handicap grin grin

Otu gbani goal goal grin

8 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by elganzar(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Lol
The mum saved him from the wife...Imagine if he had been stupid enough to carry the wife along with his plans instead of the mum

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by SocialJustice: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Made2Last:
Watch how the laws will carve out something for her...

Oyinbo no get time for Africans, they will not allow Africans to take advantage of their own laws..

He should be ready to shit out money for her
Stop typing rubbish.

14 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by eroticecstasy: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

Even in that assumption...it cannot happen...

Even if it happes ..E pay me make my mama run me street than for one babe wey i jam for street to collect my miney and house and be straffing another man inside... grin

Like my padii always say...."I buy u iphine 14..u dey use am send nudeś to another man...is that not witchcraft?"

You too much, you reason well.
Parasites everywhere, looking for guys to suck, the guy knew her mission. Him mama gallant wela

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by DEngima: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2023
; grin grin she go wan work things out with Hakimi na the next be dat
Erastuslove:
THIS MANS LIFE IS A WORTHY MODEL TO ALL CELEBRITIES....... KEEP NOTHING FOR THE GOLD DIGGERS TO CASH OUT.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by advanceDNA: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Made2Last:

Oyinbo no get time for Africans, they will not allow Africans to take advantage of their own laws..

Nothing to carve out....thats some of the loop holes that exist in law..... she ddnt do her due deligence... she sit down dey chop, waiting to become rich by divorce....

if she had been contributing something to the home...lawyers could rope the guy for fraud ...especially if she has evidence to show her finance is part of the properties

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by MrAgbako: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Made2Last:

which money exactly? Even if ten thousands naira is in his account they should split it 5k each and goes their separate ways. There is no wining this war for her except they makes new modifications to their constitution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by folake4u(f): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Lmao. One idiot up there said Redpillers will be proud of him.

I laugh in Hebrew. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by clockwisereport: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2023
He don't want to be "Eboued"

4 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Slurity(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2023
Ogbe no goal-goal and over 1.5 at the same time. If goal-goal Coe then over is 100% sure. This man is smart.
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by MrAgbako: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2023
dawnomike:
Aunty don cast.. lol
nah fish brain nah😂 over cast😂
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by phr0nesis(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Let's assume his mother is very greddy/callous...... And shafted him nko ..........😂
He knows the kind of woman his mum is that's why. He can't try that error with most people of this generation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by arantess: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2023
Made2Last:

From which wrap?

No documents in his name so he can only share the 20% that is left in his account from his salary
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by motionarena: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2023
Pidaa:

Based on say u be USA judiciary

Yes bro
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Confirm4real(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2023
They don't have anything to bring to the table or offer only their smelling pussy...

That's the reason they're looking for well to do man without contributing to the man's success.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by ukaface(f): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2023
Omo
Looooooool
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by nedekid: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:
Don't be surprised if the wife wants "things to work out" at this point 🤣
The guy is smart.
But never underestimate her having a good lawyer to dig up a means of her getting her hands on that money.
She may even get a judgement that places him him debt from future earnings. Eg, if she gets a judgement against him for eg 20m. He might claim no assets to pay, that does not stop his liability, just that there is no physical assets to garnishee.
In that case, his future earnings could be intruded on. His club could be instructed to pay into court coffers to pay his igbese. His inheritance from his mother should she drop dead in 10 years time could also be claimed on to cover his debt.
Forget those crook lawyers ohh.

6 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by marsup: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2023
He knew he married a trophy wife...
Way to go mate....

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by advanceDNA: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2023
SocialJustice:
Stop typing rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by HopeSpencer: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Let's assume his mother is very greddy/callous...... And shafted him nko ..........😂

My mother should dupe me 1000 times, I will still be happy.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Dynamicboss: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2023
I suggest every men should follow this guy's footstep. Weldone bro, you are a true example of an alpha male.

Behold a new word has been birthed in English today. See examples of sentence below

1. The man hakimied his gold digging wife
2. The simp-man refused to hakimied his gold digging girlfriend because he is scared of losing her.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2023
Oblongata:
This guy is my hero 2023 for the rest of the year!

You will never see a lady that will comment on this thread, dem go dey feel sad 🤣🤣🤣
Not a new things he's not the first person to do something like this and not all ladies are like his fraudulent wife

4 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by cedricksly: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2023
Made2Last:

in this case the only tinx wen fit reach the girl hand na personal furnitures and clothes. U see asset in cash and property all belongs to the mother, except She go k!ll the mama before divorce finish and seek for settlement in the mothers will to the boy. Else nothing go come out. The lady is a thief. U 31years old lady choose to marry 19years old Real Madrid player then. Imagine a 17 to 19 years old receiving such a whopping salary, the mom is the only person he can trust to manage it for him, even before marriage

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by kingslj: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2023
olatade:
It appears the quickest road to success for some ladies is to find a successful man to leech. Smart move by Hakimi. He learnt from others' mistakes.

will try this ....seriously
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2023
cheesy cheesy Bush meat catch Hunter

4 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by bolademi(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by lexy2014: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
The man who saw 2moro cheesy

Flesh and blood hasn't revealed this to you

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by marsup: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2023
nedekid:

The guy is smart.
But never underestimate her having a good lawyer to dig up a means of her getting her hands on that money.
She may even get a judgement that places him him debt from future earnings. Eg, if she gets a judgement against him for eg 20m. He might claim no assets to pay, that does not stop his liability, just that there is no physical assets to garnishee.
In that case, his future earnings could be intruded on. His club could be instructed to pay into court coffers to pay his igbese. His inheritance from his mother should she drop dead in 10 years time could also be claimed on to cover his debt.
Forget those crook lawyers ohh.
For sure, she's gonna get something, but not what she was expecting. Once the assets are not in his name, there's nothing anyone can do about it. His inheritance from his mother can go to his own children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2023
Barawo way wear Make up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Atarakpa: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2023
This story sweet me eh! One hole is down with hopeless

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Roy McDonough: UK's 'Dirtiest' Footballer Slept With Over 400 Women / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria: CHAN Qualifier - (2 - 0) On 27th July 2013 / 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.