Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (91521 Views)

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence / Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by marlow1962(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2023
david102:
Smart man
She wanted to reap where she did not sow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2023
linearity:

That is not correct, once you are married it does not matter who name the properties are under.

All his salary and earnings during the time they are married is considered marital property subject to equitable distribution during divorce unless there is a prenup that states otherwise.

There are courts would consider what he did as fraud and an attempt to hide marital assets and throw his ass into jail until he fesses up.

Regardless, the court can sum up all his earning throughout the marriage less reasonable expenses and deductions and use the arrived at value as the marital earnings subject to distribution.

They will then apportion a percentage to his ex wife, the wife can even move to have his passport seized and he can be imprisoned if he does not pay.

His best bet is to escape now and quit international football goodbye or come to some out of court settlement with the ex.

You've not said anything.
His assets belong to his mother according to the documents. So they cant do anything to her...last time I checked a man can choose to put his assets under anyone's name so you cant say fraud for choosing to keep his money somewhere.

Say another gibberish

18 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by ability19: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by lexy2014: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2023
folake4u:

Hurt ke? Wetin concern me? Na me them divorce? undecided

Aren't these your words on d subject?

One idiot up there said....

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by MrBroke(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2023
thaoriginator:
Y'all mistaken, he saw the whole morrows.. Plus have more for borrows grin

He saw all the morrows to cause the bitch sorrows now she has nothing not even wheelbarrow and hakimi has drilled her hollo. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by uche393: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Made2Last:
Watch how the laws will carve out something for her...

Oyinbo no get time for Africans, they will not allow Africans to take advantage of their own laws..

He should be ready to shit out money for her
you think say Na Nigerian court?

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by b4ball: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
nedekid:

Yes, to the kids, makes sense.
So she might likely target his future earnings.
The weak link is that the mother does not play for the club, neither is she their employee. It is his instruction to them to pay to the mothers account.
While already earned income domiciled to the mother might be safe. New earning fit get as e be.
There is nothing to target. The only thing he owes her is child support until the kids turn 18. As for assets, it’s gone, future assets also gone because they are no longer in a marriage.

14 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by DBossNG(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Smart move!
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by DEngima: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
I don't think it will be considered fraud , Hakimi has taken such move b4 he married
linearity:

That is not correct, once you are married it does not matter who name the properties are under.

All his salary and earnings during the time they are married is considered marital property subject to equitable distribution during divorce unless there is a prenup that states otherwise.

There are courts would consider what he did as fraud and an attempt to hide marital assets and throw his ass into jail until he fesses up.

Regardless, the court can sum up all his earning throughout the marriage less reasonable expenses and deductions and use the arrived at value as the marital earnings subject to distribution.

They will then apportion a percentage to his ex wife, the wife can even move to have his passport seized and he can be imprisoned if he does not pay.

His best bet is to escape now and quit international football goodbye or come to some out of court settlement with the ex.

9 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Danisaint112(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Una dey here dey shout Smart guy! Nobody talks about the loyalty of the mother that earned her such tremendous amount of Trust from her Son..... There are so many mothers out there that can't be trusted by their children.

I am telling you. Its good to marry a good woman. I can 1000% say I can trust my momma with this kind of decision. My funds will be 1000% safe.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by daniwise(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Favmil101:

Can you mention those that have done it before?

Gyang of Ghana did similar thing

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by ujezeez(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Real Man of the YEAR....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Farid24224(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
The man who saw 2moro cheesy

False Prophet should learn from him... 😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2023
vickydevoka:

He will definitely pay child support

That is if they end up in the womans custody which is very unlikely because the courts have already ruled in favour of him

5 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by folake4u(f): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:

Nor worry you go dey alright las las. kiss
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by thaoriginator: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2023
MrBroke:

He saw all the morrows to cause the bitch sorrows now she has nothing not even wheelbarrow and hakimi has drilled her hollo. grin
guy!!!
See how you're murdered me on my own track
Take it all back
Achraf Hakimi no slack
He gave it to her back to back
Now the biiitch don't even know how to act grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2023
Very smart and intelligent man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by LoneWolf200(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2023
Do you even know that that madrid girl hooked the guy up because of his money when he was 19years and the lady was 31yrs, she planned it up all but the guy proved smarter.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by lexy2014: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2023
folake4u:

Nor worry you go dey alright las las. kiss

One idiot up there said....

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by ufotunang: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2023
folake4u:

If he knew his wife was a gold digger, he had no business in marrying her the first place.

If you can't trust a woman with your riches, don't marry her.
... the lady would had pretended to be a wife material, kind, caring, submissive , lovely to the man before the man decided to marry her...you some ladies pretend like that inorder to get a man to marry her

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by viralinfo: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2023
smart Man...this news sweet me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Inkling(f): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2023
It is not true
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Cantonese: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2023
linearity:

Does marriage deny one the right to give part or all his/her wealth to anyone that he/she chooses?

5 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Coldest playa ever liveth!

Hakimi, Redpillerz 1 vs ex wife, Siofra et al other lazy a$s feminists 0

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Raph82(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
SugarGirl44:

It’s lie, I support him, not all women are reptiles, I can’t speak for biafra women tho, cos those ones money is their god.

But every sane woman with brothers and sons would applause the guy.
You can’t be a liability and still be wicked at the same time.
Haba!

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by spartachico(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
The real OG GOAT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Solofresh2:
Correct sharp guy. So this is what this girls do now abi
E be like say na babymama things I go run for future oo
u get money? Mtchewwwww, na who get like 10billion go dey reason wetin u yarn so, nor be ur small 25k for account
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Favmil101:

Can you mention those that have done it before?

Even if I mention...will it change anything?
Anyway jeff Bezos wife did so...

Your assignment is to do more research and get back to me in 30 minutes

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Juju70(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rayban25:

This is not a matter of Africans or no Africans...as long as there is no property in her name she should forget it

This is the reason why people take prenups
Once its documented theres no changing it whatsoever

He will still be made to cough out something! That's just the way it is!
Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by Billionaire2: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
DEngima:
Asamoah Gyan did almost d same thing , he put all assets under his brother's name, b4 his wife filled for divorce

Ridiculously, Asamoah’s wife filed for divorce, Asamoah himself filed for bankruptcy 😂
his statement of account shows 4k Ghana cedis

the story sweet that year

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Oblongata:
This guy is my hero 2023 for the rest of the year!

You will never see a lady that will comment on this thread, dem go dey feel sad 🤣🤣🤣

Oga, I'm a lady and I support this move.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by A2daiye(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Smart move! Men are getting wiser by the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Roy McDonough: UK's 'Dirtiest' Footballer Slept With Over 400 Women / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria: CHAN Qualifier - (2 - 0) On 27th July 2013 / 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.