Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His (80192 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Finquas: 6:30am On Apr 15, 2023
wasuka14:

Do u knw who is your own father? Show us your own DNA test that proof your father is your biological father. Tueh!
Humanbeing in so many ways we trespass, just because we want to reveal God secret. The more we look, the more problems we created for ourselves.
HEY I'm de last son of my father.. I' BEhave and look exactly like him except dat I took my mum's colour.. so there's no need FOr DNA test cool
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by alfsalami: 6:33am On Apr 15, 2023
How perfect and reliable are some of these tests ? We must be careful with these things
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by LOVEGINO(m): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2023
Finquas:

Lol.. de pikin resemble you?
I dey tell u.
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Raph82(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2023
labake1:
Maybe hospital mistake
Which kind hospital mistake? Medical experts are extremely careful when it comes to DNA profiling, that's why u don't see it done in every hospital, it is done in special hospitals with solid infrastructures specifically designed for it. So the tendency of coming out with an error is infinitesimal.
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Finquas: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2023
LOVEGINO:
I dey tell u.
Mehn na real strong tin o..
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Jsucre(m): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Trust DNA TEST no dey malfunction?
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Tzar(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2023
Men need to start speaking up. A friend of mine in the medical field shockingly once said women give bastards to their husbands 40% of the time. There is almost 50% chance that your so called child isn’t yours, given the high level of modern woman promiscuity.
Men should speak up and demand DNA before accepting to be farhers. But most men are beta males and simps… they are too scared of these women.
The fact that the woman cheated is not as painful as the wasted emotional, financial and spiritual investments in the bastard.

geralddesmondt:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq-2Y6OoLcr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by madampresh(f): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2023
This is crazy, it can make the mad to run mad. FEAR WOMEN! Those creatures are DANGEROUS!
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Positiveme2020: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2023
michael1508:

You don't need to fear them,just be aware of who they are,their true snake nature and a step ahead.
Let them know you will always strike back for any double crossing.
Everybody go dey alright that way

Well said Bro, An Eye for an Eye , no forgiveness. That way they will think twice.

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by LOVEGINO(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2023
Finquas:

Mehn na real strong tin o..
life no balance my guy.

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Positiveme2020: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Finquas:

HEY I'm de last son of my father.. I' BEhave and look exactly like him except dat I took my mum's colour.. so there's no need FOr DNA test cool

Behaving and looking like someone does not make you his son or daughter. So that bolded is not a valid reason. There is a guy that behaves and speak like Buhari, can we now say Buhari is the father?

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Positiveme2020: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2023
ObalendeCMS:
How can one know if the child is truly one’s without necessarily carrying out a dna test?

My grandma gave me some hints on how to recognize some traits in a new born.

Abeg give us update
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by tiger2080: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2023
THE MAN WAS SO FOOLISH AN BLIND FOR GOOD 17YRS BUSY CARING FOR A PROSTITUTE WHO PARADE HERSELF AS WIFE BREEDING BASTARDS IN HIS HOME.THAT PUSSY MUST HAVE BEEN DAMAGE BEYOND RECOGNITION BY RANDY TOUT.I CAN SEE SOME OLOSHOS UP THERE AKA BIRD OF SAME FEATHERS PROTECTING THE USELESS WOMAN.WHO QUOTE ME FOR SAYING THE TRUTH SHOULD HUG TRANSFORMER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2023
The Ones who form innocent are the most dangerous. Be careful out there men
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Goldp5988(f): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Maybe the kids were swap at birth, oh my gender.
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by victorazy(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2023
Adabestseason:
DNA is good but some results can be misleading due to poor infrastructures

Oga blood don't lie! This got nothing to do with infrastructure, you only need machine and trained personnel not structure.

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by engrajoo1(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2023
labake1:
Maybe hospital mistake

Abi eleyi o gbadun ni.... Hospital mistake 4 good times? Labake beru Olorun now
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Ashirioluwa: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2023
It will be really good if they can make DNA cheap here in Nigeria, but this story is nothing but a made up one.

The blood of a parent and that of a child doesn't necessarily have to match.

While a child could have the same blood type as one of his or her parents, it doesn't always happen that way.

For example, if one of your parents is AB+ and the other is O+, they could only have A and B kids. In other words, most likely none of their kids would share either parent's blood type.

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Ijaya123: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Adabestseason:
DNA is good but some results can be misleading due to poor infrastructures

Can you mention the infrastructures that can make the result misleading?
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by ofuonyebi: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2023
the issue of knowing the truth of paternity of children from our women is like 6 &7 written upside down....

most of the children born and handed over to so called fucking husbands for sumptuous naming ceremony and training,

are children of hell of messy affairs not only from the ladies ex...but their bosses in the offices and some money spinning sugar daddies.
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Finquas: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Positiveme2020:

Behaving and looking like someone does not make you his son or daughter. So that bolded is not a valid reason. There is a guy that behaves and speak like Buhari, can we now say Buhari is the father?
Oga if u need glasses to read.. I will gladly give u money to buy one.. I said I look exactly like him.. read through properly what I sent to you before rushing to tag . You even boldly highlighted what I said and yet can't comprehend?? Nawa for some children of............ grin
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Ashirioluwa: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2023
labake1:
Maybe hospital mistake

Hospital mistake for 4 kids? Sorry, you really sound ridiculous
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Firstcitizen: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Oscarchims:
This gender called EVE EVIL grin
Sorted
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by jheaboiy(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Please, how much does DNA cosy in Nigeria
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by jheaboiy(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2023
jheaboiy:
Please, how much does DNA cost in Nigeria
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by adeagboadedapo(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2023
Fear Women! !! !!!
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Olaolex: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
Why will a woman be this wicked and heartless
Nah who you de ask abeg?
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Oscarchims: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Firstcitizen:

Sorted
On point brother grin
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2023
Heroicvic:
Seriously I don't know why we men subject ourselves to this mess

You will struggle to make money, start a family with these bitch*s, feed them till they die yet, they have the temerity to bring in a bastard

After your death (they'll see to it that it came sooner) share your properties with another man offsprings

What have we done to deserve this as a gender?

It's only simps that get cut in this web
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by 4realsexy: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2023
How much does DNA test cost please??
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by labake1(f): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2023
engrajoo1:

Abi eleyi o gbadun ni.... Hospital mistake 4 good times? Labake beru Olorun now

Emi ni ko gbadun? Wetin concern una with my opinion
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by BeanmanX(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2023
labake1:

E Pele Sensible fool
Ode oshi 😒

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.