Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) (27329 Views)

Love Na Scam! Men, At What Point Did U Give Up On Most women/Nigerian Women? / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by DEROX: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin cheating is not advisable to whom it may concern but BTW any padlock that multiple keys can open is useless but a key that opens multiple padlock is a master key grin grin
rugged you
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Juniorangel(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
That's community diick, not all girls want community diick...
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Adinije(f): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wrong caption. It should read "Nigerian Child" pls. Not Nigerian Man
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by nathyx(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
What in God's name is this wan even saying?? So men have the right to jump from one girl to the other then at the same time you expect your Holy well kept Babe's puna to remain untouched by Other men ?? Contradictory to say the least! if every man Stuck to one Woman will there still be cases of Cheating in the first place??
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by philiancoop(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Men don’t cheat.

They only exercise their options

Abraham, David, Mohammed, Ceaser, Cornelius , Kings and emperors… once you’re high value, having multiple women is not cheating, it’s options.

It has never been the other way round

1 Like

Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by laluski(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8POQr0LFyM

Why men have every right to cheat on their women – Nigerian man gets tongues wagging.

So you call this Child whose barely out of secondary school a man... OP is your brain paining you?

1 Like

Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by isabi2lof: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
Yes they've every right to cheat grin , And also have every right to train a bas.tard grin grin
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by bluestone2015: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Q: Men have right to cheat , with whom?
A: With other women cheating on their boyfriends or husbands.
That makes women cheat as much as men and even more. The only difference is that women don't tell.
For every man that cheats, there are two or more cheating women involved with him.
Until men cheat with men or with animals then women will stop cheating.
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by achimendy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
emela9ja:

Why men have every right to cheat on their women – Nigerian man gets tongues wagging.

No one has the right to cheat, whether man or woman.

Don't be fooled by some African men's backward mentality.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Keep shiting, na ur nyash go tell you
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by africandollar: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
So just thinking…if all guys were like you sleeping with 1,000 girls in your community would that result to most of the girls sleeping with at least 10 guys undecided
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
emela9ja:

...nonsense.
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
BossGerald:
If you aren't married yet...my brother enjoy your life, no room for akuko mama ngozi na ndi yard.
life is too short to tie yourself down in the name of DELAYtionship.

As a man, get yourself a babymama, avoid todays marriage and see yourself live to 200+yrs peacefully ✌️

Dude, you should never be telling people to be enjoying and be having sex till they get married.

I was on this train until I had sex with a girl and I got terribly sick the next day.

Infact, I thought I had HIV or something serious like herpes.

I gave up that life and stick to one girl.
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Nemesis08(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Exactly what I I told a lady today on fb and she want to kill herself
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Benitoh: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
I've been calling on ladies that cared to listen that they should do whatever is within their power to keep their virginity till they finally gets a man that are proud to call them my wife, not use and dump. As a girl God has made it easier for them to get married at any age even at 15, but as a man you've got to Hussle your ass out before you think of marriage.

Unfortunately our girls are mostly wayward and sluttish these days. And as a sharp guy you've got to use as many as possible and finally settle down for a virgin and good one, since they don't want to learn and stop thinking that they're equal to men.
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Benitoh: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
MrAgbako:
dick tame before? Something wey dey wake up stand by himself every morning even before man wake up. Dey play 😝😹

O boy no be smalloo , some time na my dick dey wake me up from sleep and i will be struggling to calm it down without still calming down not until i force myself to go and pee.
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by izubext007: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Women should have dignity.
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by BossGerald: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dude, you should never be telling people to be enjoying and be having sex till they get married.

I was on this train until I had sex with a girl and I got terribly sick the next day.

Infact, I thought I had HIV or something serious like herpes.

I gave up that life and stick to one girl.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even if you announce am for all radio stations, some people no go hear ...so allow them, afterall agbo jedi jedi seller's and herbal remedies go buy benz grin
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Gamesmart: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:

This one is still a boy now. It's expected he will talk like one. Cheating isn't a right and shouldn't be justified

What should be justified then?
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 2:05am On Apr 15, 2023
See mumu talk. Because men are who? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Dannysaka: 2:39am On Apr 15, 2023
emela9ja:

Who is this idiot again? Other people they think of how to secure the bag, this one is concerned about why men are allowed to sleep around, forgetting that Hiv and other deadly STIs are rampant
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Dannysaka: 2:42am On Apr 15, 2023
Benitoh:
I've been calling on ladies that cared to listen that they should do whatever is within their power to keep their virginity till they finally gets a man that are proud to call them my wife, not use and dump. As a girl God has made it easier for them to get married at any age even at 15, but as a man you've got to Hussle your ass out before you think of marriage.

Unfortunately our girls are mostly wayward and sluttish these days. And as a sharp guy you've got to use as many as possible and finally settle down for a virgin and good one, since they don't want to learn and stop thinking that they're equal to men.
And who are the people disvirgining girls if not guys? If u want to advice, advice guys to keep their dick in one place and stop deceiving girls just to get under their pants
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by lexy2014: 3:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

What should be justified then?

what is the topic about?
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Tony4000: 6:10am On Apr 15, 2023
This guy will be a cockroach in his next life and na me go smash am
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by ayo2008: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2023
BossGerald:
If you aren't married yet...my brother enjoy your life, no room for akuko mama ngozi na ndi yard.
life is too short to tie yourself down in the name of DELAYtionship.

As a man, get yourself a babymama, avoid todays marriage and see yourself live to 200+yrs peacefully ✌️

Deception from the pit of hell ..this is fornication...All fornicators will rot in Hellfire
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Gamesmart: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2023
lexy2014:

what is the topic about?

So you don't know what should be justified?
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by BossGerald: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2023
ayo2008:

Deception from the pit of hell ..this is fornication...All fornicators will rot in Hellfire

That is after they die nau
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Arielle: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2023
Untrained little twit.
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by makaveli902: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:
He's very correct 💯

So if as a man you sleep with about 10 girls in a community, you will go to the next community to find a virgin right? Do forget that the same thing is also happening in the next community.
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by lexy2014: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

So you don't know what should be justified?

so you dont know the topic of the thread that you are on?
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by Gamesmart: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2023
lexy2014:

so you dont know the topic of the thread that you are on?

What is the thread?
Re: 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) by lexy2014: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

What is the thread?

i should be asking you. what is the thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Prayer Lines Single Ladies Pray Before Stepping Out / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Boobs #NoBraDay / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.