Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

"Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) (59601 Views)

‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade / Gangs Of Lagos Film, A Mockery Of Our Heritage- Lagos Govt / 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) by lotasha(f): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2023
joba4luv:
I said it Yoruba in Lagos can never produce anything good but destroyed. Igbo produced successful business men and woman, likewise Hausas but Yoruba produce Agberos, Landgrabbers, hooliganism and thuggery still they are boasting of owing Lagos set of shameless people

You are sick, swear with ur being that the above mentioned is not also applicable is ur almighty east.
Bigot
Re: "Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) by Xmen149(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2023
I have read all replies here and it's all filled with sentiments.

The movie does not portray eyo as gun carrying if you have watched it. Rather someone wore the eyo mask to pass undetected to commit murder.

It simply means something regularly over looked can always be used as cover to commit crime. it's a call to be extra security coutious.

For instance there was a call to put some ban or regulation to the or some hijab in the north at the beginning of bokoharam insurgency but was ignored after religious bodies intervened.

That same means was used for several attacks by bokoharam: wearing hijab to conceal arms for attack or transport (ask any security personal that served in the north that same period).

It's a work of fiction with future projections let's just enjoy the work.

2 Likes

Re: "Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) by makaveli902: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2023
GreyLaw:
That guy Kazeem who was killing people like flies in the movie called himself Asiwaju. Hahahah... that movie is a true picture of Lagos. Na who never stay Lagos no know. I lived 4 years in those rough parts of Lagos before moving my beautiful life away from such terror. Thank you Lord Jesus!

Asiwaju simply means LEADER, it is not anybody's name. To me I don't see problem there if anyone decides to himself or herself Asiwaju.
Re: "Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) by kissdabride: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
GreyLaw:
That guy Kazeem who was killing people like flies in the movie called himself Asiwaju. Hahahah... that movie is a true picture of Lagos. Na who never stay Lagos no know. I lived 4 years in those rough parts of Lagos before moving my beautiful life away from such terror. Thank you Lord Jesus!
kazeem is mc oluomo while olorogun is asiwaju....kazeem work for olorogun........mc oluomo work for tinubu
What a movie!
Re: "Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) by mercysamuelson(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
GreyLaw

How come na when you move you know say na rough place? You wey high standard of living pursue you go back to your village. No be everybody go fit stay Lagos. Anyway, I hope say you move your village people follow body as you move yourself! Awon alaimoore eniyan.
Re: "Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) by selfdefence: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
But why this movie dey pain dem abeg? E don touch one part abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie / BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.