Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else (5258 Views)

Yahoo Don Turn Everybody To Age Mate....Dis small boy won follow me do / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2023
Nigerian men don turn that footballer quotes to something else

I love the idea that your mum is your number one but women who support your hustle and work with you as a team player

Ensure you also put them into your inheritance women who genuinely love you not the one after your money and they divorce the loyal ones

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Then as for those women that I want to be taken care of

How well do you support your man hustle

Do something to add values in his life

Even men need support

No be all the time you want to be taken care of

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Then as for those women that I want to be taken care of

How well do you support your man hustle

Do something to add values in his life

Even men need support

No be all the time you want to be taken care of

Shut up women are meant to be carter for if not the woman giving pussy will he be able to play the football game well?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lmao

Na you suppose shut up

So na pussy make him win

Your sense Dey gutter

PUSSYHOE:

Shut up women are meant to be carter for if not the woman giving pussy will he be able to play the football game well?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

Na you suppose shut up

So na pussy make him win

Your sense Dey gutter

Answer me what married man can function without pussy? What married man can be tag responsible without the wife offering him pussy for procreation?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
So na pussy be your work

How to ensure your man is doing well is not there

Even the procreation when God said multiply he emphasize expansion and growth

If your man is not doing well then is a failure on your part as a woman

Don’t expect to just be enjoying a money you didn’t also hustle for

Work hard with him

PUSSYHOE:

Answer me what married man can function without pussy? What married man can be tag responsible without the wife offering him pussy for procreation?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
So na pussy and bj dey make man successful any woman wey get this yeye mindset

You need rehabilitation

You no get sense

No go support your man hustle or his business

Pussy dey everywhere which value you dey bring

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Jesterinjay: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Today I learnt something

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2023

[
quote author=Jesterinjay post=122509566]Today I learnt something
[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
How To Know When A Woman Genuinely Love You

It's important to understand that everyone expresses love differently, so there is no definitive answer to this question. However, here are some signs that a woman may genuinely love you:

To read more,buy the book πŸ“šβ¬‡οΈ

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/how_to_know_when_a_woman_genuinely_love_you/52738

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sometimes do u ask urself why Christiano has refused to marry officially? Do u think it's easy to punish urself as a guy with hunger just to bcom something in life nd all of a sudden a girl that never suffered with u just walks in all in the name of marriage with a hidden agenda to file for a divorce at any slight provocation? May God bless Hakimi 4 teaching other guys how to do it.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by marlow1962(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Behind every successful man, there's a woman patiently waiting to get divorced.

If we didn't get rich together, and you have the thought to divorce me so you can have assets you didn't work for, haha your suffering is on a long run.

Give that guy a medal πŸ₯‡.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
There are loyal women that woman is enemy of progress and she deserve it with my full chest because she has an agenda na one of the bad women

SyrusdeHansome:
Sometimes do u ask urself why Christiano has refused to marry officially? Do u think it's easy to punish urself as a guy with hunger just to bcom something in life nd all of a sudden a girl that never suffered with u just walks in all in the name of marriage with a hidden agenda to file for a divorce at any slight provocation? May God bless Hakimi 4 teaching other guys how to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Not all women

Those lazy ass women who don't deserve such kind of men

Who refuse to struggle with the man

marlow1962:
Behind every successful man, there's a woman patiently waiting to get divorced.

If we didn't get rich together, and you have the thought to divorce me so you can have assets you didn't work for, haha your suffering is on a long run.

Give that guy a medal πŸ₯‡.

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Another Award πŸ₯‡ Again

Congratulations πŸŽ‰ to my client

More winnings to you Ma

She wins , you win πŸ†

Indeed, results speak for us

Our brand management is all about winnings

Plug into my management services βœ…πŸŽŠ

Management: Digital Bimpe

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Smartest footballer alive

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are loyal women that woman is enemy of progress and she deserve it with my full chest because she has an agenda na one of the bad women

I knw there r good women out there but the truth is that the number of those ones that are parasitic in nature far outweighs the number of the good ones. Each time i remember what happened to Tiger Woods and Emmanuel Ebuoe i always find it very hard trusting ur gender no matter how good they appear

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Deep

TOPCRUISE:
Smartest footballer alive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Not all women are bad

SyrusdeHansome:
I knw there r good women out there but the truth is that the number of those ones that are parasitic in nature far outweighs the number of the good ones. Each time i remember what happened to Tiger Woods and Emmanuel Ebuoe i always find it very hard trusting ur gender no matter how good they appear
Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by franklingud(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
I can't help but 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

God have mercy upon us πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by MrBroke(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
PUSSYHOE:

You need 365 days to develop sense, sorry though cause you will never have it. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Vinnie2000(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Same with Wizkid. smiley

Despite all the Pressure and Davido/Chioma comparisons, Baba no Gree! angry

Smart Fellow, just like Cristiano Ronaldo. 😎😊

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=122513684]
Same with Wizkid. smiley
Smart Fellow, just like Cristiano Ronaldo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Amen

franklingud:
I can't help but 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

God have mercy upon us πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hmmn

[quote author=SyrusdeHansome post=122513902][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hmmn

Vinnie2000:

Same with Wizkid. smiley

Smart Fellow, just like Cristiano Ronaldo. 😎😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by YellowbaMoslem: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Nigerian men don turn that footballer quotes to something else

I love the idea that your mum is your number one but women who support your hustle and work with you as a team player

Ensure you also put them into your inheritance women who genuinely love you not the one after your money and they divorce the loyal ones

Are you saying that a woman who genuinely love can never file for divorce? Like it's impossible?

So all the people that divorced their spouse hated them from onset? Wonderful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Demonicus: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hakimi moves really caught the feminist world by surprise,

Now watch and see how male celebrities worldwide will copy his moves. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Don't mix it off

We are talking about women who divorce men just to get part of his wealth

They married for money not love
YellowbaMoslem:

Are you saying that a woman who genuinely love can never file for divorce? Like it's impossible?

So all the people that divorced their spouse hated them from onset? Wonderful.
Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lols

Demonicus:
Hakimi moves really caught the feminist world by surprise,

Now watch and see how male celebrities worldwide will copy his moves. cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Buharidgeneral: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Just hope Europe or UK won't amend the law

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hmmn

Buharidgeneral:
Just hope Europe or UK won't amend the law

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? / Tips For Guys On Why Do Women Have Attitude Problems For No Reason? / Help!!!i Make Love Like An Animal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.