Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

UK Tourist Visa Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Tourist Visa Refusal (583 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements / UK Visa Refusal Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

UK Tourist Visa Refusal by Berrieeaijay(f): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
My brother just got a UK visa refusal. He attached all necessary documents.
1. Letter of invitation from sponsor
2. Sponsor's bank statement
3. Sponsor's passport
4. His wedding certificate, wedding picture and family picture.
5. CAC documents for his business.
6. 6 months bank statements showing inflow of ₦53,000,000 from his personal account which he uses for the business as his business account is not active.
7. Documents of house and lands.
8. Receipts

Yet he was refused with the reason being that they can't ascertain that the credits in his account was from his business even when receipts were attached.
And there's no right to appeal.
What should be done next please.
I attached the refusal letter.

Re: UK Tourist Visa Refusal by Ynix(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Berrieeaijay:
My brother just got a UK visa refusal. He attached all necessary documents.
1. Letter of invitation from sponsor
2. Sponsor's bank statement
3. Sponsor's passport
4. His wedding certificate, wedding picture and family picture.
5. CAC documents for his business.
6. 6 months bank statements showing inflow of ₦53,000,000 from his personal account which he uses for the business as his business account is not active.
7. Documents of house and lands.
8. Receipts

Yet he was refused with the reason being that they can't ascertain that the credits in his account was from his business even when receipts were attached.
And there's no right to appeal.
What should be done next please.
I attached the refusal letter.

Na to damn them be that na. Going to UK is not by force
Re: UK Tourist Visa Refusal by headofschool: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
what business do you mention in particular, and if the nature of the business can bring such amount 100M yearly then you need to provide more documents (tax documents to ascertain the legality of the job and that it is in operation). A business of such net profit must also have a recurring inflow and outflow in several millions. You can add evidence from your clients (their official letterhead requesting your service with dates that matches the amount paid to you). Bank details showing how you pay your staff (if it's not a one man business). Your purpose of visit needs to be strong as well. goodluck🌼

2 Likes

Re: UK Tourist Visa Refusal by ednut1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Why is a man who earns more than his sister in UK being sponsored Your obviously are not earning 100m equivalent in uk. He should apply again and try to address the concerns raised.

1 Like

Re: UK Tourist Visa Refusal by justwise(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2023

(1)

Deadly Roads To Avoid At Night For The Time Being / Debris Field Discovered In Search For Missing Titanic Submersible / Barbardos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.