Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. (2817 Views)

Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by OKOATA(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Here is Hiba Abouk, Hakimis wife. She was already flexing life and flaunting with another man while she had a court proceedings with Hakimi. She posted this 4days ago, you can check her IG status or Twitter page. She thought she would spend Hakimis wealth with another man not knowing she will be dealth a huge blow. Now her new man will now need to also play wise.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by advanceDNA: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lol
Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Rokiat(f): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
lipsrsealed That was fast….chie. This matter full My mouth.
Ronaldo Hope you are learning from this and be cautious with Georgina.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by angelboy01(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
This is Eboue, he willed all his properties and lost all he had to his ex wife. Hakimi learnt from this guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by incandescentena: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rofiatttttt

3 Likes

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
What if they separated long time ago before they announced their divorce?

I mean a lot of celebrities do that. They separate first and wait for maybe a year before they let the world know that they're getting a divorce, especially when children are involve because they'd want them to process the idea of their parents separating first without having to read it all over social media.
Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by OKOATA(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Samantha124:
What if they separated long time ago before they announced their divorce?

I mean a lot of celebrities do that. They separate first and wait for maybe a year before they let the world know that they're getting a divorce, especially when children are involve because they'd want them to process the idea of their parents separating first without having to read it all over social media.
She has Hakimis photo on her IG and same as her kids. If she's moved on why still have his photo on her IG and posting another man. That means she lacks respect to begin with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Truvelisback(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:
Ronaldo never marry her, she is just his girlfriend for now. Na when him marry her nai she go show am her true colour. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
For publicity... If she deleted them earlier, people were going to start asking questions and making assumptions and it's possible that they didn't want that.

They wanted to process everything in peace first.

Remember these people are not your regular people, but they're a high profile couple known by millions of people.

This is what high profile celebrities who are going through a separation usually do things... They may even appear in public events together while living separate lives, until they're ready to let everyone know that they're no longer together.
OKOATA:
She has Hakimis photo on her IG and same as her kids. If she's moved on why still have his photo on her IG and posting another man. That means she lacks respect to begin with.
Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by GoodCane: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hakim's mother and Hakim was way smarter than the olosho knowing fully well she was in for his money. Dem don run the olosho street. Way to go!!!

The new dude she's now with will definitely learn from Hakim and will his own property to his mother until the olosho returns to the street where she belongs.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Rokiat(f): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Truvelisback:
Ronaldo never marry her, she is just his girlfriend for now. Na when him marry her nai she go show am her true colour. grin
Could be one of the reasons he’s hesitant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Team foreign women won't let us rest now that one of their member narrowly escape huge loss cheesy grin

Make una Rest!

10 Likes

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Natbrowny: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Una no dey hear word.
Marriage with europeans r contracts. U'll enjoy when u know this. Just dey fix ur money to ur home country jeje.. So when it happens, u'll b like. I kuku dey expect am One day

One day she will get tired and tell the courts she doesnt like how u iron her clothes and u r always snoring.

Court will listen.
Eboue was warned but the love disease caught him. Now same ivorian ex he jonzed later wait for am.

B4 next year we will still see similar news with similar black men. Na normal na.

5 Likes

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Vinnie2000(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:

Hehehe..
It's like u don't know Ronaldo. 😏

He will NEVER marry that Georgina Lady. With his Stupendous Billions, The Risk is Just too much for him. 😒

Same with Wizkid. He will NOT marry his 3rd BabyMama,
despite Pple comparing him to Davido and trying to Pressure him into Marrying her. sad

Most of these Greedy Ladies who try to Rip off their Super Rich Husbands, listen to BAD ADVICE from Friends. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Rokiat(f): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe..

He will NEVER marry that Georgina Lady. With his Stupendous Billions, The Risk is Just too much for him. 😒

despite Pple comparing him to Davido and trying to Pressure him into Marrying her. sad

Most of these Greedy Ladies listen to Bad Advice from Friends. 😒

I feel for Georgina, cuz she’s been waiting for ages for the proposal. grin cheesy

Wiz kid and that girl love ain’t real anyways so they continue their baby mama and baby daddy thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by NBAjunior: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:

I feel for Georgina, cuz she’s been waiting for ages for the proposal. grin cheesy

Wiz kid and that girl love ain’t real anyways so they continue their baby mama and baby daddy thing.

I want to suck your clit baby even tho you only do les
Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Rokiat(f): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
NBAjunior:

I want to suck your clit baby even tho you only do les
I have report you I don’t know why they haven’t ban you yet can you please stop the trolling this is fucking annoying.
Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by NBAjunior: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:

I have report you I don’t know why they haven’t ban you yet can you please stop the trolling this is fucking annoying.

I’m not trolling you baby just that man is hungry for some pvssy juice message me babe let’s roll
Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Truvelisback(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:

Could be one of the reasons he’s hesitant.
Ur guess is as good as mine. The relationship is usually sweet, strong and Long lasting at Bf or Gf stage until marriage comes in. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by OKOATA(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe..

Most of these Greedy Ladies who try to Rip off their Super Rich Husbands, listen to BAD ADVICE from Friends. undecided
That's what I told my mom, she must have got bad advice from friends. It's so sad that you can be sleeping and waking next to your spouse but she's always having evil thoughts towards you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by OKOATA(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:

That's the disadvantage of posting your real pic on nairaland. Nairaland is a troll land, baby girl, just free the nigga.

1 Like

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by engineerkola: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
grin grin
Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by obinna58(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
She’s most of this nairaland ladies model, lots of them aspires to be like her

Iyaebethegreat would have reached the exciting peak of ecstasy had it been she succeeded with her love peddling career

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:

She will Wait till God knows when. 😕 undecided

because Cristiano Ronaldo CAN'T just take the Risk now. 😒

Maybe in TEN, FIFTEEN years Time when his Beloved Mother dies
And his Sisters get married and preoccupied with their marital issues. 🤨

As for Wizkid, he has NEVER claimed to love any of those BabyMamas. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Theboy21: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Team foreign women won't let us rest now that one of their member narrowly escape huge loss cheesy grin

Make una Rest!
You wey know everything cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by advanceDNA: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:

Make una Rest!

Did u guys rest when one supposed 5ft guy opened a fake thread about challenges of dating abroad??. grin

Una sabi catch cruise....
E go reach man turn...e go dey pain una for body...calling it misogyny and hatred for ur gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

Did u guys rest when one supposed 5ft guy opened a fake thread about challenges of dating abroad??. grin

Una sabi catch cruise....
E go reach man turn...e go dey pain una for body...calling it misogyny and hatred for ur gender
Lol.... I didn't call the mods to shut down the thread or logged anyone out did i?
Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by Demonicus: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na only Hakimi fit advice me for woman matter.😂😂👍

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by AndrewTate(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:

he's under your spell...command him! It's easier that way, fighting him makes him crazier at this point...

1 Like

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by advanceDNA: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol.... I didn't call the mods to shut down the thread or logged anyone out did i?

Why u come dey cry make we rest.... grin

No chance for peace...

On vawulwnce we stand grin
Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by sharpwriter(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
angelboy01:
This is Eboue, he willed all his properties and lost all he had to his ex wife. Hakimi learnt from this guy.
This Eboue issue is very horrible. Poor guy think he don arrive dey go marry oyinbo. So after he became poor he settled for his ex he left for a white demon. Very horrible! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. by sharpwriter(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Demonicus:
Na only Hakimi fit advice me for woman matter.😂😂👍
The guy is trending seriously on Twitter and reddit. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years / Please I Need Help / Revenge Is So Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.