Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? (28736 Views)

Why Do Cheating Men Fear Their Wives So Much? / Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by IamBroke(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Even me I'm guilty of this.. especially as a broke ass niqqer I find it hard to Toast girls that are financially stable.

One thing about them is that..they are so confident when talking to you.

You can't even use money to get them.
Most of them are so disrespectful because they have money..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by chatinent: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
That's because you toast everything in skirt you see with no intention of marriage.

Build your life, the perfect match will come by. You don't need to validate your wooing skills by deceiving random girls.

You are welcome.
Have a nice century.

223 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Kriss216: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
Why should a sane man fear a vagina that uses two hands to urinate

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by IamBroke(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
chatinent:
N
Well done space bookers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by GuyWise101(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Guys have numbered their brains and found out they stand no chance with a woman who is richer than them,

If a poor, jobless and unemployable fish brain slay-queen can do shakara for them then what chance do they stand in dating a rich girl....

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by IamBroke(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Why should a sane man fear a vagina that uses two hands to urinate
Space Bookers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by IamBroke(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
GuyWise101:
A
Space Bookers well done
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by chatinent: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
IamBroke:

Well done space bookers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by lilvicky68(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Na low self esteem dey make those guys fear..

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Divoc19(f): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Women are most likely to misuse power because they can be very emotional and sensitive being, that was why God spelt the duties out to Eve in the Bible.

A financially stable lady is hard to control, unlike her male counterpart who can be seduced by something easily.

Control issue is big deal in a relationship. embarassed I am currently facing one now. Not good at all

IamBroke:
Even me I'm guilty of this.. especially as a broke ass niqqer I find it hard to Toast girls that are financially stable.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by hisgrace090: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Because most financial stable women hardly accep their husband as the head of the family as you hardly see a humble rich lady.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Romanoff(f): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
The reason I advice women to be financially independent is cause you'll know why you're dating a guy. Not cause he's spending on you, but cause you really like him.

Man no fit use financially stable woman do Shakara.

Many men use their money as a tool to control a woman, which money you wan use control woman wey dey financially stable.

There's a difference between submission and control. Submission is earned and flows easily from the heart while control is conditional, with something attached to it.

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Ikjosh04: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
A Nigerian financial stable woman is different from the norms.

99.5% of Nigeria financially stable women living in Nigeria and even to some extent in the western world hardly contributes their own quota financially in the relationship.

Imagine this 3 scenarios.

Family A: Both hubby and wifee earn 12 million naira annually respectively but wifee still expect hubby to be financially responsible for above 50% of the family day to day financial activities.

Family B: Hubby and wifee earn 12 and 9 million naira annually respectively but wifee still expect hubby to be financially responsible for above 60% of the family day to day financial activities.

Family C: Hubby and wifee earn 12 and 5 million naira annually respectively but wifee still expect hubby to be financially responsible for above 70% of the family day to day financial activities.

Which of the family scene will you want to be your reality when you get married?

As for me, I'll go with family C cause, I'm sure of total submission from my wifee and I prefer paying above 70% of the bills. Every man loves peace of mind.

The Bible said women are our helpmate but only 10% of Nigeria girls from age 22 to 30 have the virtues and are willing to be helpmate. It's quite disheartening!!

Btw, i think Benue states still have decent girls cause I've met quite a few and the vibes I'm getting from them are different from the norms of Nigeria girls.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
#ILMOVON #Attitude #Bliv

in Nigeria if you date a lady earning same or even more than you.. be prepared to be in a Toxic and disrespectful relationship.. the thread of BwambaSolomon and iamafinegirl is an example..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Kebbiprince: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Divoc19:
Women are most likely to misuse power because they can be are very emotional and sensitive being, that was why God spelt the duties out to Eve the Bible.

A financially stable lady is hard to control, unlike her male counterpart who can be seduced by something easily.

Control issue is big deal in a relationship. embarassed I am currently facing one now. Not good at all

Lol, how? Are you refusing to be controlled by your husband or what grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Erojepromise(f): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Divoc19:
Women are most likely to misuse power because they can be are very emotional and sensitive being, that was why God spelt the duties out to Eve the Bible.

speak for yourself

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Divoc19(f): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
I want to do something that will benefit me and the family at large and him no wan gree. It is always a struggle to achieve things for me.

So, now am thinking easy or hard way

Or, maybe I should just give it up again undecided

Am not complaining though

Kebbiprince:

Lol, how? Are you refusing to be controlled by your husband or what grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Polynek(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Always enjoy reading comments

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Kebbiprince: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Divoc19:
I want to do something that will benefit me and the family at large and him no wan gree. It is always a struggle to achieve things for me.

So, now am thinking easy or hard way

Or, maybe I should just give it up again undecided

Am not complaining though

What exactly is it that u want to do differently, if you wouldn't mind

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Null.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Divoc19:

Who dash this wan microphone grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
Because the future is female according to one frustrated biitch who men fucck anyhow with fake promise of marriage.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Divoc19:

Reading in between the lines I can say that your man/guy is not treating you right in a particular way, hence the "frustration". A woman who is treated right knows her place and operates from there naturally without pressure or fear of criticism from her significant other, it's a place where she ventilates herself still yet with an omen of pure submission even when she has the upper hand.

Your man/guy should learn to find this place. I think you should communicate more and let him see why he must take what's important to you seriously and disagree with you legitimately without being offensive. It is well

Romanoff:
The reason I advice women to be financially independent is cause you'll know why you're dating a guy. Not cause he's spending on you, but cause you really like him.

Man no fit use financially stable woman do Shakara.

Many men use their money as a tool to control a woman, which money you wan use control woman wey dey financially stable.

There's a difference between submission and control. Submission is earned and flows easily from the heart for while control is conditional, with something attached to it.

You point sounds valid, but the issue I have with it is that, if a woman's goal to be financially stable is to prove a point (escape from control), she may find it hard or really struggle to make that money.

Secondly submission is never earned, it's requested of the female while love is requested of the male, both should be given unconditionally irrespective of the response from the other, that's what is taught. When we bring additions into God's counsel, it builds a faulty foundation.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by IamBroke(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Uncle lalasticlala wer u dey
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
IamBroke:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

OP, your challenge can be two fold.

1. Your set goals and plans for yourself is not high enough: you must have a plan for yourself that outlives you to generations unborn, you cannot have this kind of plan, and not command the respect of Bill Gates daughter, this how Bill lived, men with ambitious goals larger than them, are hardly intimidated by a lady who is stable no matter their current state. Kai no, even she will be happy being part of that.

This not some overly ambitious plan that is not achievable ooo grin, it's a very big plan with circumspect execution that brings it to live daily until it begins to help nation's.

2. Complex issue: this had to do with understanding yourself and self management, equally understanding the opposite sex and how to handle reactions or responses from them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Romanoff(f): 2:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Reading in between the lines I can say that your man/guy is not treating you right in a particular way, hence the "frustration". A woman who is treated right knows her place and operates from there naturally without pressure or fear of criticism from her significant other, it's a place where she ventilates herself still yet with an omen of pure submission even when she has the upper hand.

Your man/guy should learn to find this place. I think you should communicate more and let him see why he must take what's important to you seriously and disagree with you legitimately without being offensive. It is well

You point sounds valid, but the issue I have with it is that, if a woman's goal to be financially stable is to prove a point (escape from control), she may find it hard or really struggle to make that money.

Secondly submission is never earned, it's requested of the female while love is requested of the male, both should be given unconditionally irrespective of the response from the other, that's what is taught. When we bring additions into God's counsel, it builds a faulty foundation.

I believe submission is earned. The man earns submission by loving his wife.

Take away the money many men have and see their marriage crumble cause the so called "true colours" of the woman appears cause the money was a tool used to keep her controlled.

Take it or leave it, argue it, it's my opinion and I stand by it.

25 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Romanoff(f): 2:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I hope you don't see any insult in my comment?

God bless you.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Divoc19:
Women are most likely to misuse power because they can be are very emotional and sensitive being, that was why God spelt the duties out to both Adam and Eve in the Bible.

Why your aim in a relationship is to control a woman baffles me. Like, is your self-esteem linked to having autonomous authority like a fvcking dictator?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:13am On Mar 05, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

in Nigeria if you date a lady earning same or even more than you..
be prepared to be in a Toxic and disrespectful relationship..
the thread of BwambaSolomon and iamafinegirl is an example..

Their relationship is like that because the guy is insecure and fake. A real nigga doesn't get quiver in his boots because a lady earns more. He knows his worth despite her earning power. Most guys are lacking in self-worth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:18am On Mar 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Actually, submission was requested of both parties, but I understand why you didn't see the preceeding verse to your favorite litany meant for subjugation. I totally get it

Ephesians 5:21, NIV: "Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ."

Ephesians 5:21, ESV: "submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ."

Ephesians 5:21, KJV: "Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God."

Ephesians 5:21, NASB: "and subject yourselves to one another in the fear of Christ."

Ephesians 5:21, NLT: "And further, submit to one another out of reverence for Christ."

Ephesians 5:21, CSB: "submitting to one another in the fear of Christ"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:21am On Mar 05, 2021
Romanoff:

I hope you don't see any insult in my comment?

God bless you.

Calm down and reread his initial post, Roma. Not all of it was meant for you.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Romanoff(f): 2:23am On Mar 05, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Calm down and reread his initial post, Roma. Not all of it was meant for you.

I commented based on what he said to me na.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / The Shape Of My Butt / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.