Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu (42492 Views)

You Need 25% In Abuja + Other Requirements To Be President. Mike Ozekhome / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by fayomim: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

This argument doesn't make any sense.

First and foremost, Tinubu did not win the 36states.

Let even assume that Tinubu won the entire 36 states, getting 25% in Abuja will be so easy

For him to win the entire 36 states shows that he is very popular and those who live in Abuja are Nigerians as well which means his popularity will surely rob on the residents of Abuja.

you aint getting my point, anything can happen just believe that

i know tinubu cannot win the whole 36 states and he did not win 36 states but take for instance he did and just FCT is the only one holding him back, what then happens.

there is nothing impossible now....what then happens....let check it
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Everlastingson: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Peter Obi won the 2023 Nigeria Presidential election and must be sworn in as President.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Nwaregina(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
LP is not serious at all the are deceived by lawyer,there petition is not substantial to upturn the election result,is Abuja a special state?it dawn on me the these Lp is a clueless part by all standard.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Felimax:

Yours not mine!
I am more relaxed than all of you put together.

If them ask you for interview say who is your President and them born your papa, ojukwu and Peter obi well, no mention Obi.

Ayiri Asiere omo IPOB.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Sebocious(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
fiercehillz:
The word "AND" will cause the greatest upset in somebody's political history.

Three scenarios

1. For anybody to be the senior prefect of the school, he/she must have at least 25% of votes in 2/3 of the senior secondary school classes AND the UTME prep class.

2. For anyone to be declared the best graduating student of the college of Medicine, he/she must score at least 75% in 2/3 of his/her registered medical courses AND Philosophy 601.

3. Akpan's Family is made up of Mr. Akpan, Mrs. Akpan and their 9 daughters. Ini is the eldest, most beautiful and has several suitors.

For any man to propose to her, he must at least convince 2/3 of the women in the house AND the Man of the house.

Explain these please.

Including this
4.For u to gain admission into any Nigerian university, u must possess 5 o level credits including English and Mathematics

1 Like

Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by ChineduAPC: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Tinubu did not win presidential election and cannot be sworn in as Nigeria president.

No man born of a woman can swear in Tinubu as Nigeria president 💯
You can committ suicide.Tinubu will rule for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Intrepid01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Cantonese:

Think before you talk.

When Uzodimma came fourth in the election, clearly defeated by Ihedioha, what happened at the Supreme Court?

Obidients/Trump supporters are far more decent and responsible than BAT/BMC group, who prefer a disjointed nation, with poor and inglorious leaders.,

The advice should be for you and your fellow obidients. You guys are loud , irresponsible, uncouth, irredeemable and violent. The tribunal will only do what is right and not what favours any party….
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Everlastingson:
Peter Obi won the 2023 Nigeria Presidential election and must be sworn in as President.

Naso una make them detain Obi for UK like common criminal for impersonation,
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Felimax(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
badoh:

If your brain is functioning, tell us the significance of 25% in FCT. So if a candidate wins all 36 states and did not get 25% in FCT, it means he can't be the president. If it was Obi that won all the states and did not make 25% in FCT, will you say the same thing?

I beg carry your leaking mouth out of my mention.

Go and have your Tramadol president in peace.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by abbey621(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mrtaye:

Abuja is not a state it's the federal capital territory hence why it doesn't have a governor but minister.....this case is very simple

Washington D.C does not have a governor but when it comes to U.S national elections it still has a say just like the other 50 states. Why would any right thinking person believe the Constitution writers would allow ONE ENTITY to hold the rest of the federation ransom?

2 Likes

Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Tinubu did not win presidential election and cannot be sworn in as Nigeria president.

Your gibberish was liked by 86 pained Biafran Terrorist.
Instead of You people to start building Bridges in preparation for 2031, you want to play the hate and blame game that has set you people back for decades.

You have been cursed not to ever rule Nigeria again and the curse is looking ever feasible.

1 Like

Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
fayomim:

you aint getting my point, anything can happen just believe that

i know tinubu cannot win the whole 36 states and he did not win 36 states but take for instance he did and just FCT is the only one holding him back, what then happens.

there is nothing impossible now....what then happens....let check it

Stop making assumptions

Because it cannot happen

A candidate cannot be so popular to win the entire 36 states and then fail to get at least 25 % in the FCT.

Haba na

FCT residents are Nigerians na
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Phantom233:
you mean the shameless druglord that ho lies about everything including his age...prison is loading grin
the only convicted detainee uk criminals I Thiefobi.... The religious extremist thief...
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Everlastingson: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=MeaslesMumpsRub post=122515545]

Naso una make them detain Obi for UK like common criminal for impersonation, [/quote

Go cure your measles and mumps first, you're cornfused..
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Daddyyin: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

I'll remind you of this statement on 29th of May.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by StJasper(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Felimax:
Na your papa write the constitution?

Druggie! Too much Tramadol!

Though his father didn't write the constitution but he knows what is written in the constitution, while no single person in your lineage is intelligent enough to read the constitution.

Go and read Section 299 of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
JDistribute:

What you are saying is your thoughts, we are talking of the law. Tinubu is right Abuja votes are not special. That part of the law included "inclusive of Abuja" because Abuja is a federal capital not a state, so it needs to be stated, that if Abuja is one of the places you scored 25% it will be counted.

The Constitution made them special because it is the seat of power
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Felimax:

I beg carry your leaking mouth out of my mention.

Go and have your Tramadol president in peace.
You too go and support your pathological bigoted and uk convicted criminal...
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Felimax(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

If them ask you for interview say who is your President and them born your papa, ojukwu and Peter obi well, no mention Obi.

Ayiri Asiere omo IPOB.

OMO'LODO!
Go and ask your fada who is his president.

Tramadol president! Lol!
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by yemex04(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
See how bold he is towards unconstitutionality.
He has no regards to the fabrics that holds the nation. Yet he wants to govern the nation.

We just love to ridicule ourselves. People have suddenly turned blind and dumb to simple english.

Constitutionallly Nigeria has no president elect, but since english language is not our first language and translating the constitutional requirement for the FCT abuja has become a challenge, Let those in charge set up a committee that will consult the UK judiciary to explain what the word "AND" means.

It's just an argument,the Supreme Court will make a verdict
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by fayomim: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Stop making assumptions

Because it cannot happen

A candidate cannot be so popular to win the entire 36 states and then fail to get at least 25 % in the FCT.

Haba na

FCT residents are Nigerians na

In life you don't leave out things thinking it will not happen.....yes anything can happen so one has to prepare for any circumstances and that is what we call planning

Since you ain't giving a response and beating around the bush... I rest my case then
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by bewla(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
incandescentena:
Because there are no agberos like you in Abuja na
But many on Nairaland and twitter
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Tingotoe:
He's 100% correct. The FCT's votes are not superior to that of any other state. Peter Obi and his party are wasting the court's time and by the way, why does Obi want to get the presidency through the backdoor? Why insist on pursuing this on technical grounds?
Nigeria no get constitution right
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Felimax(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
StJasper:

Though his father didn't write the constitution but he knows what is written in the constitution, while no single person in your lineage is intelligent enough to read the constitution.

Go and read Section 299 of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Be'ni!
Under the influence of tramadol!
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Mrtaye: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Xammie001:
Now who was the Chief Judge then?
as at the we both agreed OBJ was Corrupt,Now why are you using it as a Yardstick.
So are you telling me ABUJA voters are special than you that voted in ABA?

That one na your personal opinion naw, Abuja no be state
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Constitution made them special because it is the seat of power

No it's not special, the law states "all votes are equal"

The law can't contradict itself, every Nigerian has equal vote.

It makes absolutely no reason or sense to say Abuja votes are special, anyone can live in Abuja, lol. The law clearly state "all votes are equal"

Obi really needs to enlighten obidients, the problem here seems to be ignorance of the law.

Tinubu has supporters from APC, they have crowd/structure already. People love Tinubu, he is popular because of his magnanimity. Tinubu won the election, majority of Muslims voted Tinubu too.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by iamjavadem(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
And means to be included as part of something not make it a requirement.
Massiveglory:
See how bold he is towards unconstitutionality.
He has no regards to the fabrics that holds the nation. Yet he wants to govern the nation.

We just love to ridicule ourselves. People have suddenly turned blind and dumb to simple english.

Constitutionallly Nigeria has no president elect, but since english language is not our first language and translating the constitutional requirement for the FCT abuja has become a challenge, Let those in charge set up a committee that will consult the UK judiciary to explain what the word "AND" means.
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by bewla(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Then will use the once fabricated by test tube machine

Good or bad 29is the date
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
He no believe in Nigeria constitution...go to court and tell them like that
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by Zico5(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Your eyes will clear very soon. You are just pained. I pray God heal u😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by TollinsN: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Obedients are still day dreaming. No court in the World can give Obi victory considering the fact that he didn't have any cogent exhibit to prove that he won the election. He doesn't even have a projected figure for the election.
He relied on MARK ESSIEN who acted as his INEC CHAIRMAN on social media. All Obedients were trending with Essien and hyping his figures. Now Peter Obi cannot invite Essien to tender his results in court. Figures from Obi's election situation room is missing in court. Yet the social media president elect is still shouting about imaginary stolen mandate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) / NIPOST To Issue Passport And Driver’s Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.